I'm not a fucking psychic.
你让一切都乱套了,你请太多人了
You let it get out of control. You told too many people.
-那就是一个派对,艾迪恩 -是,但那是为你而办的吗?
-It was a party, Aideen. -Yes, for you?
噢,拜托,我们玩得很开心
Oh, fuck off. We had fun. Come on.
是,但他现在一点都不开心,对吧?
Yeah, well, he's not having any fun now, is he?
这不是我的错
Yeah, that's not my fault.
噢,不,你永远都没错,是吗,戴维
Oh, no, it's never your fault, is it, Davin?
事实上,一切都是我的错
No, actually, it's always my fault.
我的人生就是个错误
That's the story of my life.
听着,艾迪恩,他随时可以停止
Look, Aideen. He could have stopped it anytime he wanted
但他没这么干
and he didn't.
他不是那种会捍卫自己的人
He's not the type to stick up for himself like that.
行,那他就该对此负责
Well, he's got to take responsibility for that then.
什么?说得好像你对你的孩子负了责任一样
What? Like you're taking responsibility for that baby?
性质不一样
That's not the same thing.
就是一个性质
It's exactly the same thing.
这里面发生的事
You know, there might be more to that story
比你从传真机中所得知的更要复杂
than you get in that fucking fax machine.
是,但我怎么知道呢,戴维?
Yeah, well, how would I know, Davin?
你从没告诉我
You haven't told me, did you?
我要睡了
I'm going to bed.
艾迪恩
Aideen.
滚开点,行吗?你会吵醒吉莉安的
Fuck off, will you? You'll wake Gillian.
我能在这过夜吗?睡地板就行
Can I sleep over maybe on the floor, or something?
不行
No.
我不能呆在车上,那里就跟海绵一样
I can't stay in my car. It's like a fucking sponge.
拜托了,我该去哪呢?
Come on. Where am I going to go?
我不知道
I don't know.
我本来是要告诉你关于孩子的事,只是…
I was going to tell you about the baby. I was, it's just--
只是过了一段时间后,我给忘了
It's just the more time passed, I had forgotten,
而且我也不想告诉你了
and I didn't want to tell you anymore.
那是没法避免的,你知道的
Look, it was just one of those things, you know?
就是自然而然就发生了,一♥夜♥情♥
It just happened. A one night stand.
我跟她不是恋人关系
She's no childhood sweetheart.
我们俩都决定不要这个孩子
We both decided we weren't going to have it,
我本来打算为这一切买♥♥单
and I was going to pay for it and all,
但她突然开始谈论结婚
but then she started talking about marriage.
她让我别无选择
She let me no choice.
什么叫让你别无选择?
What do you mean she let you no choice?
我不要就这样放弃我的人生
Well, I wasn't going to end my life
好让她能有个孩子
just so she could have a baby.
戴维,这是你的孩子
Davin, it's your baby.
跟她一样,这孩子也是你的
You're having the baby, same as her.
你最好回去
You've got to go back.
不,我最该干的就是
No, what I have to do is put as much distance
尽可能跟她保持距离
between me and her as possible.
天啊,戴维,你在这没看到一些规律吗?
Jesus, Davin. Don't you see a pattern here?
我确实看到了一些规律,我想打破这些规律
Yeah, I see a pattern. I want to fucking break that pattern.
艾迪恩,五年来我一直想离开那里
For five years, Aideen, I've been trying to leave that place.
最后我做到了,我绝对不会再回去了
And finally, I did. I'm not going back, no way.
-就这 -对
-So that's it. -Yeah.
我就是个废物,艾迪恩,一直都是
I'm a fuck up, Aideen. I always have been.
我不觉得
I didn't think so.
你错了
Yeah, well, you're wrong.
我累了,要睡了
I'm tired. I'm going to bed.
你不需要这么做
You don't need to do that.
我快干完了
I'm almost done.
卡罗琳,我很难过
Carolyne, I feel terrible.
我不是故意的
I do. I didn't plan this.
我只跟一个人说可以让他过来
I told this one person that he could come over,
然后他就告诉了所有的人
and he told all these other people.
这是什么?
What's that?
是这两周的工资
It's what I owe you for the last two weeks.
-卡罗琳 -拿着
-Carolyne. -Take it.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
我把房♥子的钥匙给了你
I gave you keys to my house.
卡罗琳
Carolyne.
已经没什么可说的了
There's really nothing to say.
我感觉很糟糕
I feel bad about it.
我们之间的关系就是一种错误
It was a mistake for us to get involved.
这不是错误
It's not a mistake.
这是一件好事,真的
It's a good thing, it is.
这是在我一生中的最好的事
It's the best thing that's ever happened to me.
-对不起 -卡罗琳,求你了
-I'm sorry. -Carolyne, please.
戴维,醒醒
Davin, wake up.
-什么事? -给点钱去买♥♥吃的
-What? -I need some money for food.
-喂? -艾迪恩在吗?
-Hello? -Is Aideen there, please?
-戴维? -维罗妮卡
-Davin? -Veronica.
哦,你终于现身了
Well, well, you surfaced at last.
对,艾迪恩在吗?
Yeah, is Aideen there?
她回去了
She's gone back.
-什么? -她三天前就走了
-What? -She left three days ago.
你搞砸了,戴维,她喜欢你
You blew it, Davin. She was keen on you.
我觉得,你们就像一个对立面——
I mean, you were such opposites--
你要被晒伤了,兄弟
You're getting burned, man.
你今天是要飞回去吗?
Are you flying back today?
我对你和卡罗琳的事没什么可以说的
So I don't have anything to say about you and Carolyne.
我知道我搞砸了你的事
I know I fucked it up for you.
我只想在你回去之前告诉你
I didn't mean to. I really didn't.
我不是故意的,真的不是
I just wanted to tell you that before you went back.
给你,这是剩下的钱
Here, I have the rest of the money for you.
-你现在住哪? -纽约
-Where have you been? -New York.
不打算回家了吗?
Not going back home then?
不
Nope.
我也不想回去
I don't want to back either.
你需要好好认真考虑一下
You're going to need some managing for that.
我不在乎
I don't care.
你打过高尔夫球吗?
Did you ever get to go golfing?
没
No.
在那之后你有跟她聊过吗?
Have you even talked to her since?
没
No.
-完全没有? -没有
-Not at all? -No.
已经结束了
It's over.
我是说,我觉得你们俩肯定会结束的,对吧?
I mean, I suppose it's bound to end, you know?
都是迟早的事
Sooner or later.
我希望留下来
I was hoping to stay.
你家人怎么办?
How about your family?
你会想念他们吗?
Would you miss them?
肯定会,但没有到我想念她的那种程度
I would sure, but not as much as I would miss her.
真震惊,罗伯特
I'm shocked, Robert.
我不知道原来你这么喜欢她
I had no idea you felt so strongly about her.
我爱她,我不介意说出来
I love her. I don't mind saying that.
她可能是我一生挚爱
She may have been the love of my life.
我无法想象能再找到一个像她一样的人
I can't imagine finding another like her.
你当然会找到
You will, of course.
你不懂,没人懂的
You don't know that. No one knows that.
你在艾迪恩走之前有见过她吗?
Did you see Aideen before she left?
她是今天才走吧?
I thought she was leaving today?
什么?
What?
她跟我同一天飞
Same flight as mine.
她还没走吗?
She's not gone?
她去旅游了一段时间,但她又回来了
She went away for a bit traveling, but she's back.
你要怎么去机场?
How are you getting to the airport?
巴士
Bus.
我顺路,可以送你一程,行吗?
I'm going that way. I can give you a lift, alright?
我已经买♥♥票了
I already got me ticket.
我又不收你钱,罗伯特
I'm not going to charge you, Robert.
你需要加油钱还是什么别的吗?
Do you need money for gas, or something?
不,我只是想找个伴
No, I'd just like the company.
我不知道,我已经买♥♥票了
电影精选列表