我从没听过海声
I've never been.
你在说笑吗?
Are you joking?
在爱尔兰听过,这里没有
Back in Ireland, just not here.
噢 你不知道你错过了什么
Oh, you don't know what you're missing.
天啊,海浪,你还可以冲浪
Got, like, waves, and you can actually surf.
我要买♥♥一个冲浪板
I'm going to get a surfboard.
真的
I am.
我要学一下冲浪
I'm going to learn.
我真的不知道你怎么规划你自己
I just don't know how you manage yourself.
规划什么?
Manage what?
每次我见到你
Every time I see you,
你都过得像是没有明天一样,但不知道为什么
you're living like there's no tomorrow, but somehow
你还能想办法给家里寄钱
you still manage to send money home.
嗯,就寄过那一次而已
Well, that was just kind of the one time.
那辆车,你懂的
That car, you know. That must have cost
肯定花了你一些钱
you something.
我为那辆车贷款了
I kind of got a loan for that.
-太他妈难喝了 -对吧
-That's fucking awful. -Isn't it.
这是牛仔才喝的
This is a cowboy's drink.
约翰 韦恩
John Wayne.
怪不得他去世了
No wonder he died.
我不知道你是如何做到的,但你也确实做到了
I don't know how you're doing it, but you're doing it.
你非常有责任心,我就...
Well, you're very responsible, I'm...
完全不负责任
Totally irresponsible.
-我做事就.. -我一点都不想有责任心
-I've done things like-- I don't want to be responsible.
我累了
I'm tired of it.
所有人都给我滚,自己照顾自己去吧
Everyone can fuck off and look after themselves.
从现在开始,我要快乐
From now on, I'm having fun.
去海滩,晒个太阳
Went to the beach, getting a tan.
我可能也会买♥♥个冲浪板,然后跟你一起冲浪
Maybe I'll get a surfboard and go surfing with you.
没错,说的太对了
Yeah, now you're talking.
星星在旋转
The stars are spinning.
谢谢你的车,我的意思是,便车
Thanks for the ride. I mean, the lift.
-明天见 -再见
-See you, tomorrow. -See you.
怪不得你整晚都没回来
So that's where you've been all night.
居然跟女人搞上了
Get your hole rolled, yo.
干得好 罗伯特
Fair played you, Robert. Some boy.
操
Fuck.
操,戴维,醒醒
Fuck, Davin, wake up!
操
Fuck.
操
Fuck.
有人在吗?我需要在火车站派几辆出租车
Is somebody out there? I need some cabs at the train station.
操
Fuck.
谢天谢地
Thank fuck.
噢,操
Oh, fuck.
不管是谁都会做针织
Whoever it was knows how to knit.
是一名打工者 就是那名打工者
It was an employee. It was the employee.
他们叫他拉尔夫
They called him Ralph.
我叫里迪克 莱斯特
My name is Riddick Lester
为什么他们要叫你拉尔夫?
Why do you think they called you Ralph?
我不知道 我真不知道
I have no idea. I have no idea.
艾迪恩,等等
Aideen, wait.
有一只蘑菇走进了酒吧,对吧?
This mushroom walks into a bar, right?
然后酒保就说“抱歉,我们这里
And the barmen says, "Sorry, we don't serve
不接待你这类型”
your type around here."
蘑菇就说“为什么?我可是真菌”(我可是个好人 真菌fungi读音像fun guy)
The mushroom goes, "Why not? I'm a fungi."
嘿,祝你跟比利好运,好吗?
Hey, good luck with Billy, alright?
-当然,戴维 -耶
-Cheers, Davin.-Yeah.
好了,兄弟们,怎么了?
Alright, lads. What's up?
天啊,我跟你们说,我头痛得不行
Jesus, I'll tell you. My heads clamming like a fur bat.
你必须要交房♥租了,戴维
You got to pay your rent, Davin.
我会付的,帕特,我已经跟你说过了
I'm going to pay my rent, Pat. I already told you that.
今天,戴维,今天必须给了
Today, Davin. It has to be today.
我现在要怎么给你?
How am I going to do that?
听着,我这周会给你的,绝对
Look, I'll have it for you by the weekend, definitely.
你一个月前就这么说了
You've been saying that for over a month.
我们已经投票决定了,戴维
We already took a vote, Davin.
什么投票?
What kind of a vote?
不准再延期
No more extensions.
行吧,伙计们
Alright, lads.
我在车上还有一点小空间
I got a small room in the car.
才不需要住这破地方
I don't need this fucking shit hole.
跟你们住一起很愉快
Been a real pleasure living with yours.
真是一次真实的人生体验
A real life experience.
我会走的 祝你们好运
I'll leave you. Good luck.
真是个卢瑟
Fucking loser.
对,我不知道
Yeah. I don't know.
我不知道接下来会怎样
I don't know what's going to happen.
对,他不太高兴
Yeah, he's not happy.
今天早上,对
This morning, yeah.
警♥察♥打来电♥话♥了
Police called.
对,我猜他们一定看见了出租车或者什么东西
Yeah, I suppose they must have seen the cab, or something.
好吧,现在我真想把自己杀了
Alright, and now I'm just top myself.
你应该认真考虑下墨菲那份工作的
You should get down to Murphy's.
她跟我说了
She told me so.
收件人:戴维 麦克德比 寄件人:玛格丽特 希尼
主题:你的孩子(查看照片) 你答应过给我的钱呢?!
TO:Davin McDerby. From: Margaret Sheeny
RE:Your baby(see picture) Where's the fucking money your promised?!
行,行 我给你派辆车
Yeah, yeah. I'll send a cab for you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
醒醒,戴维
Wake up, Davin.
昨天有人给你发了这个
This came in for you yesterday.
我本来想早点发你的
I'd have gotten it to you sooner,
但我没有你的转发地址
but I didn't keep the forwarding address.
是哪一双?
Which ones are these?
这双是有气垫的
Those are the air bags.
-什么? -气垫
-The what? -The air bags.
脚底的缓存层
Cushion in the sole,
能让你走路的时候增加额外的弹跳力
give you the extra spring in your step.
噢,那我多走走看
Oh, I'll walk around a little bit more.
请自便 亲爱的
Knock yourself out, love.
-嘿,戴维 -你还好吗?
-Hey, Davin. -How are you doing?
-还行,你呢 -不错
-Alright. And you? -Grand.
-你在卖♥♥运动鞋?-对
-You sell trainers? -Yeah.
来一双吗?
Need a pair?
不需要
No.
-给你 -这什么?
-Here. -What's that?
第一笔还你借给我的钱
That's the first payment on the loan.
我现在不需要
I don't need it now.
但我需要还你,你最好给我收下
Well, I have it now, so you better take it.
听着,我对你被赶走的事很抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry about you getting kicked out.
不是你的错
Wasn't your fault.
-你喜欢的话可以坐这 -好
-Have a seat if you like. -Alright. Cheers.
-卡罗琳还好吗? -还行
-How's Carolyne? -Fine.
什么?
What?
哦,你们好上了,对吧?
Oh, you doob. Did you?
-真不敢相信 -什么?
-I don't believe it. -What?
你知道我在说什么
You know what.
别说了好吗?
Shut up, will you?
我穿着的这款有这个颜色吗?
Do the ones I'm wearing come in this color?
没有
No.
你最好放回去
Well, you better be getting back.
卡罗琳这周要出去
Carolyne is going away for the weekend
如果你想来游泳的话你可以过来
if you want to come out for a swim.
你不住那,不是吗?
You're not living there, are you?
确实不住那,但是我周末都在那工作
Well, no, but I'm working there all weekend.
我觉得如果只是朋友过来游泳的话
I just thought it'd be alright if a friend
应该没问题吧
came over for a swim.
行啊,我自己的工作也很忙
Alright, yeah. Well, I'm pretty busy at work myself,
但我会尽量安排时间的
but I'll twinkle my own.
戴维,周六是我生日
Davin, it's my birthday Saturday.
电影精选列表