I don't know. I already have my ticket.
就让我送你去机场吧
Just let me drive you to the fucking airport.
为什么?
Why?
因为我想送艾迪恩
Cause I want to drive Aideen,
而且你在场的话会顺利很多
and it'll go a lot smoother if you were there.
你喜欢艾迪恩吗?
Do you fancy Aideen?
听着,这是我最后一次请你帮忙
Look, it's the last favor I'm ever going to ask you.
让我送你到机场
Just let me drive you to the airport
还有艾迪恩在场的时候,装作你喜欢我
and when Aideen's around, act like you like me.
这是柏拉图式的
That's platonic.
我知道
I know.
好吧,我还没收拾好行李
Well, I'm not finished packing yet.
行,我在车上等你
Okay. I'll wait in the car.
-那是戴维吗? -对
-Is that Davin? -Yeah.
你怎么做到的?偷偷喂他吃了摇♥头♥丸♥之类的?
How did you do it? Slip him some ecstasy, or something?
没有,我带他去打高尔夫了
No, I took him golfing.
给他背球杆
Carried his golfs for him.
他很迷恋那个女人,你知道吗?
He was mad about that woman, you know?
我真的搞砸了
I really fucked that one up.
所以纽约怎么样?
So how's New York?
不错
It's great.
我有一份糟糕的工作,但薪酬还不错
I have a crap job, but it pays alright.
那里的钱简直是水漫金山,你想去看看吗?
The money's flooding that place. Do you want to see it?
你会喜欢上纽约的
You'd like New York.
-我肯定会 -我说真的
-I'm sure I would. -I'm serious though.
你应该尝试下,那才是真实的人生体验
You should try it. It'd be a real life experience.
-戴维 -我说真的,我是说——
-Davin. -I'm serious, though, I mean--
如果我也能挣到钱,想想你肯定也可以
If I could make money, think what you could do.
我是说,你很聪明
I mean, you've got a brain in your head.
你比大多数人优秀,艾迪恩,你都能找上这样的工作了
You're better than most people, Aideen. You got a job like that.
在这个国家没有人会拖你后腿
There's no one holding you back in this country.
在爱尔兰可没人拖我后腿
There's nobody holding me back in Ireland.
那是因为你是不一样的
That's because you're different.
戴维
Davin.
你不用吹捧我
You don't have to butter me up.
我没有对你怀恨在心
I'm not holding a grudge against you.
我不是在吹捧你
I'm not trying to butter you up.
我只是想你留下来
I just want you to stay.
我只是觉得我刚开始理清头绪
I just feel like I'm starting to get my head sorted, you know?
开始走上正轨,而你却要离开了
Getting straight, and you're leaving.
我对我们之间的结局感到难过
And I feel bad about the way things worked out for us.
如果不是我把事情搞砸了,本来一切都会很好
It could have been alright if I hadn't made a mess of things.
天啊,戴维
Jesus, Davin.
现在说这些有点太迟了,不是吗?
It's a bit late for this, isn't it?
对
Yeah.
我看到你开车过来的时候
When I saw you drive up,
我还以为你改变主意想要回去了
I thought maybe you changed your mind about going back.
-是吗? -嗯
-Really? -Yeah.
戴维,你必须回去
Davin, you've got to go back and work things out
解决那个女孩与她家人的问题
with this girl and her family.
我不是说你必须去娶她
I mean, I'm not saying you have to marry her,
反正他们也不可能逼你这么做
there's no way they can make you do that anyway.
你只需要跟他们谈谈
You just got to talk to them,
以大家都能接受的方式来解决这个问题
and figure out something everyone can live with.
天啊,你得去试试
Geez, you've got to try, At least, for your own peace
至少能让你安心
of mind.
我会从纽约寄钱回去
I'm going to send money back from New York.
好让那些混♥蛋♥高兴,我发誓
Keep that bugger happy, I swear.
那就回去告诉她
Then go back and tell her that.
我已经把我的票卖♥♥了
I already sold my ticket.
我可以借你钱
I can loan you money.
我不能,艾迪恩,如果我回去我就完蛋了
I can't, Aideen. If I go back, I'll get stuck there,
我知道肯定会
I know I will.
离开家的那天是我人生中最快乐的一天
The day I left home was the happiest day of my life.
-比利!
-Billy! -Billy!
拜!
Bye!
我靠,发生什么事了?
Geez, what happened?
我不知道,有什么着火了
I don't know. Something's burning.
那不是蒸气,是烟
That's not steam, that's smoke.
我♥操♥,我要跑了
Fuck this, I'm going to leg it.
-快点 -对
-Come on, hurry. -Yeah.
赶在油箱爆♥炸♥前,拜托了
Before that gas tank blows, if you please.
-你还好吗? -还好
-You going to be alright? -Yeah.
再见
See you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
艾迪恩
Aideen.
等等!艾迪恩!
Wait! Aideen!
我跟你一起回去!
I'm coming with you!
♪ So drunk in the August sun ♪
♪ And you're the kind of girl
I like ♪
♪ Because you're empty
And I'm empty ♪
♪ And you can never quarantine
The past ♪
♪ Did you remember
In December ♪
♪ That I won't eat you
When I'm gone ♪
♪ And if I go there
I won't stay there ♪
♪ Because I'm sitting here
Too long ♪
♪ And I've been sitting here
Too long ♪
♪ And I've been wasted
Advocating that ♪
♪ Word for the last word ♪
♪ Last words come up
All you've got to waste ♪
电影精选列表