我早上经过了商店 但它关门了
I went by the store this morning, but it was closed.
听着,我准备下去海滩游个快泳
Look, I am about to run down to the beach for a quick swim.
为什么不跟我一起去呢
Why don't you come with me?
-游泳? -可能会让你心情好些
-Swim? -Might make you feel better.
让我看看这里有没有泳装适合你 请进
Let me see if there is a suit for you. Come in.
现在的海浪适合吗
Is it alright with the waves?
海浪的状态非常好
It's great with the waves.
快来 你会喜欢的
Come on, you'll love it.
她是怎样的人
So what is she like?
性感吗?
Is she sexy?
-你喜欢她吗 -不
-Do you fancy her?-No.
什么?一点也没有吗?
What? Not at all?
没有
No.
他现在脸红吗 埃尔多
Is he blushing, Eldo?
当然
He sure is.
我不觉得我必须回答这些问题
I don't think I have to put up with this.
我是顾客
I'm a paying customer.
我有权保护我的隐私
I have a right to my privacy.
哈!
Ha!
-他喜欢她 -对
-He fancies her. -Oh, yeah.
绝对是
Definitely.
没错
Yep.
我知道酒的组合 来 问我
I know drink comb. Go on, ask me anything.
别再说了 戴维
Give it a rest will you, Davin?
我肯定很擅长调酒
I would be great at bartending.
不
No.
喂
Hello?
我从爱尔兰打来的 找下戴维
I'm calling from Ireland for Davin.
等一下 你的电♥话♥
Hold on. It's for you.
我很了解每一种酒
I know every drink.
态度好 很会跟顾客闲聊
Personality, talk to the customers.
从爱尔兰打来的
It's from Ireland.
喂
Hello?
没想到我会找到你吧
Didn't think I'd find you, did you?
你谁
Who's this?
是你的孩子的唯一母亲
Not sure. It's only the mother of your fucking child.
玛格丽特 你还好吗
Margaret, how are you?
多亏了你 我现在每天早上
I'm in the jacks every morning
在厕所吐得快把内脏都吐出来了
puking my guts out, thank you very much.
-你呢 -还行
-How are you? -Grand.
那很好嘛 我听说你到了一个不错的地方
Well, isn't that nice. I hear it's gorgeous where you are.
呃 是
Yeah, um.
你好 科米克
What's up, Cormick.
-戴维 你还在听吗 -在
-Davin, are you still there? -Yeah.
戴维 我都不知道你原来这么爱我
So, Davin, if I didn't know you loved me so much,
我还以为你在耍我
I'd think you were pulling a legger.
不是这样的 玛格丽特
No, it's not like that, Margaret.
那是怎样
What's it like then?
戴维 你至少也给我打点钱
Geez, Davin. The least you could do is offer me money.
-行吧 -我要400英镑
-Alright. -Four hundred pounds.
天啊 玛格丽特
Jesus, Margaret.
嘿 抱歉 听着
Hey, sorry, listen.
这里有一份在纽约的人的名单
Here's a list of some people in New York, right?
当你准备好的时候就给他们打电♥话♥ 行吗
Just call when you're ready, okay?
好
Great.
你还好吗
You alright?
好 之后见
Okay, good. I'll see you later, alright?
这里是罗伯特 菲思克工作的地方吗
Is um, a Robert Fisk working here?
对 进来吧
Yeah, come on in.
-她真漂亮 -闭嘴
-She's gorgeous. -Shut up.
你来这里干什么
What did you come out here for?
你有告诉老家的人我在这里吗
Did you tell anyone back home I was here?
有吗 没有
-Did you? -No.
我需要借点钱
I need to borrow some money.
-要多少 -你能借多少是多少
-How much? -Whatever you can manage.
我需要400英镑
I need about 400 pounds.
老天 戴维
Jesus, Davin.
听着 如果不重要的话我不会找你 罗伯特
Look, I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important, Robert.
借来干什么
What's this all about?
你不要告诉其他人
You can't tell anyone.
在老家的时候 我让一个女孩惹上了麻烦
I got a girl in trouble back home.
-谁 -你别管是谁
-Who? -Never mind who.
-怀孕了?-对 怀孕了
-Pregnant. -Yeah, pregnant.
你怎么想
What do you think?
是金杰 康威吗
Was it Ginger Conway?
滚 她是个混♥蛋♥
Fuck off, she's a kill.
-给我点提示 -不要
-Give us a hint. -No.
-我认识她吗 -不
-Do I know her? -No.
-听着 -我来这里是寻求帮助的 不是来回答你那20个该死的问题
-Look, I can here for help, not 20 fucking questions.
你要喝点什么吗 戴维
Would you like a drink, Davin?
噢 不用了 谢谢
Oh, no. I'm grand, thanks.
好
Yeah.
你真是太好了 罗伯特
It's very kind of you, Robert.
她什么时候能收到
So when will she get that?
-今天下午 -太好了 谢谢
-This afternoon. -Oh, great. Thanks.
看看是谁 ?戴维 麦克德比居然寄钱回家
What's this? Davin McDerby sending money home?
我一直以为你的钱都用来追求幸福上了
Always thought your money went to the pursuit of happiness.
噢 是啊
Oh, yeah.
还是想办法要回馈一下那些
Always trying to give back to the poor bastards back
在爱尔兰的可怜混♥蛋♥们 你知道吗
in Ireland, you know?
我已经猜到了 戴维
I've already guessed it, Davin.
好吧 你要保守秘密
Well, you keep that under your hat.
我可是要维护我的名声的
I have my reputation to uphold.
真的吗
Do you really?
-祝你好运 -再见
-Good luck. -See you.
-嗨 -你好 需要办理什么
-Hi. -Hi, how are you doing?
麦克德比家
McDerby residence.
麻烦找一下卡斯帕
Can I speak to Casper, please?
是戴维 嗨 戴维
It's Davin. Hi Davin.
-菲奥娜 -你终于打电♥话♥回来了
-Fiona. -It's about time you called.
你能让卡斯帕接下电♥话♥吗 雷蒙德
Could you just put Casper on, Raymond?
那天晚上发生了什么
What happened that night?
她有告诉你她吃过避孕药了吗
Did she tell you she was on the pill?
与你无关
That's none of your business.
很不幸 与我有关系
Yeah, well, unfortunately, it is.
我不得不付给了她300英镑
I had to pay off that little tyrant 300 pounds.
-你说什么 -没错
-You what? -That's right.
所以你现在必须回来了 真是可惜
So now you have to come back, which is a shame,
我们都习惯你不在的日子了
because we all got used to you not being here.
让卡斯帕接电♥话♥ 你就会吹牛逼
Just put Casper on, you fucking blowhard.
听着 戴维 一切都结束了
Listen, Davin. The party's over.
我已经给你订好机票了
I've already booked you on a flight.
你还有一周的时间
You have a week to say your goodbyes,
收拾一下你自己
and get yourself together.
我才不回来 雷蒙德
I'm not coming back, Raymond.
-嗨 戴维 -卡斯帕
-Hello, Davin. -Casper?
拿开你那该死的电♥话♥ 卡斯帕
Get off the fucking phone, Casper.
你才该拿开 雷蒙德
You get off the fucking phone, Raymond.
拜 戴维
Bye, Davin.
卡斯帕
Casper?
你称过我刚才给你的那笔钱吗
Have you already weighed that money I just gave you?
还没
No.
我想要拿回来 我改变想法了
I just want it back, I changed my mind.
行
Okay.
谢谢
Good man.
-比利在吗 -不,他去开车了
-Is Billy there? -No, he's driving.
他与维罗妮卡之间发生了什么
What's the story on him and Veronica?
你不用护着他 艾迪恩
You don't have to protect him, Aideen.
“粉红枪鱼”
Pink Tuna.
噢 你好 巴特斯夫人
Oh, hello, Mrs. Barters.
电影精选列表