行吧,我会来的
Alright. Well, I'll pop up.
好的,戴维,你随意就行
Alright, Davin. Feel free.
行,祝你好运
Okay, good luck.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我知道还缺什么了
I know what we need.
你有黑色吗?
Do you have any black?
你要黑色干什么?
What do you want black for?
用来画烟囱里冒出来的烟
Make some smoke come out of that smoke stacker.
-给你烟了 -拿开点 混♥蛋♥
-Here's your smoke. -Fucking bollocks.
我可是费了不少功夫画这个
I've been working hard on that.
-别他妈的再弄这个蛋糕了 -真的太奇怪了
-Stop fucking with the cake. -It's definitely strange.
让我想起了异形 是叫异形吧?
Reminds me of an alien. Alien, right?
你知道这是什么吗?这是我儿子
You know what that is? That's my son, alright?
-想好名字了? -可能叫蠢货的儿子
-Thought of a name for it? -Maybe son of a moron.
谢谢你们的建议,伙计
Thanks for all the advice, lads.
你们真是帮大忙了
You can always be really helpful.
-我谢谢你们了啊 -噢,别哭了,戴维
-I really appreciate it. -Oh, dry your eyes, Davin.
听着,我比你年长,对吧?
Listen, I'm older than you, right?
对这种事已经见多识广了
Been there, seen it, bought the t-shirt, all that shite.
我的建议是尽可能
My advice to you is get as far away from this woman
远离那个女的
as you possibly can.
-阿门 -他说的对
-Amen. -He's right.
如果你回去你就完了
You back home, you're a dead man.
你可以找份传教士的工作
You can always get a job at the missionaries.
他们一直在招人,戴维
They're always looking for people, Davin.
如果你们是我
I don't think you would be so entertained
我不觉得你们还能笑得出来
if you were in my position.
没错,是我我就笑不出来了,我会哭
No, that's right. I wouldn't be laughing, I'd be crying.
你确实教会了我点什么
You actually taught me something.
让我们回去专注于这个
Can we just go back and concentrate
该死的蛋糕,好吗?
on the fucking cake, please?
在做了 在做了
We're working on it.
-这他妈是什么? -我还没做完
-What the fuck is that? -I'm not finished.
为什么你要在蛋糕上画个鸡♥巴♥?
Why're you're putting a penis on the cake?
因为这是罗伯特的鸡♥巴♥,你懂吗?
Because it's Robert's penis, you know?
不错,我喜欢
Nice, I like it. Yeah.
有性需求的菲思克的小东西
A little ding dong for frisky Fisk.
我跟你说 你得把你的手臂向后摆成这样
I tell you. You just got to keep your arms back like this.
我办不到,一直有沙子涌上来
I couldn't. The sand kept coming up.
不是,像这样,对吧?然后拱起你的背
No, like this, right? Then arch your back.
就像在海浪上的滑翔
Just plane there on the wave.
这样做只会让我丢脸
I would have lost me face if I did that.
不,你习惯就好
No, you just need to get used to it.
看着,像这样
Look. Like this.
生日快乐!
Happy Birthday!
♪ For he's a jolly
Good fellow ♪
♪ For he's a jolly
Good fellow ♪
♪ And so say all of us ♪
♪ And so say all of us ♪
♪ And so say all of us ♪
♪ For he's a jolly
Good fellow ♪
♪ For he's a jolly
Good fellow ♪
♪ For he's a jolly
Good fellow ♪
♪ And so say all of us ♪
戴维说派对在哪搞?
Where did Davin say this party was anyway?
在罗伯特工作的地方
Where Robert's working.
我想知道那个老女人会不会在那
I wonder if this old lady will be there.
不,她这周上纽约了
Nah, she's gone off to New York for the weekend.
-都快成动物园了 -戴维说他只邀请了
-It's going to be a zoo.
-Davin said he only invited
10到15个人
ten or fifteen people.
他至少需要50个人
He needs at least 50.
走吧,我们可能要走一段了
Come on, we might as well walk.
嗯,出租车不来
Yeah, the cab's not coming.
我要宰了比利
I'm going to kill Billy.
不,没有啤酒,但我有这个
No, there's no beer, but I have this, though.
你不该在这
You shouldn't be in there.
你介意吗,罗伯特?
Do you mind, Robert?
我没在开玩笑,快滚
I'm not messing, get out of there.
行了,行了,关门
Yeah, yeah, shut the door.
拿杯子
Get the cups.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
拜托,罗伯特
Come on, Robert.
滚开,行吗?
Go on, will you?
罗伯特
Robert.
干得不赖嘛,罗伯特
You've done quite well for yourself, Robert, haven't you?
罗伯特,这是她吗?
Robert, is this her?
-对 -哪一个是她?
-Yeah. -Which one is she?
我开玩笑的,她真漂亮,罗伯特
I'm just teasing you. She's gorgeous, Robert.
告诉我们,你爱她吗?
So, tell us, Robert. Is it love?
-我不知道 -看看你
-I don't know. -Look at you.
他陷入了爱河
He's in love.
你要帮忙清理这场混乱
You're going to help clean this mess up.
当然
Of course I will.
不能高兴点吗?今天是你的生日
Will you lighten up, man? It's your birthday.
你们知道这家伙这个夏天
Did you know this fellow made over 2000 dollars
在渔船上赚了2000美元吗?
on a fishing boat this summer?
真的吗?
Is that true?
Two thousand.
我们在老家住同一道街区的人
We're from the same neighborhood back home.
你有开瓶器吗?这玩意真是没用
Do you have an opener? This is fucking useless.
罗伯特
Robert.
警♥察♥吗?南帕克巷42号♥
Police? 42 South Parker Lane.
有几个小孩擅自闯入我家
Several kids are trespassing in my house.
他们在开派对
They're having a party.
很好
Good.
警♥察♥在路上
The police are on their way.
他们一到就会把还留在这的人逮捕
Anyone still here when they arrive will be arrested.
我会清理干净的,卡罗琳
I'll clean this all up.
Carolyne.
让我解释,卡罗琳
Just let me explain, Carolyne.
生日快乐,罗伯特
Happy Birthday, Robert.
-滚远点 -别这样
-Fuck off. -Come on, man.
轻一点,轻一点!去他妈的
Just go soft, soft! Fucking hell, man.
那是艾迪恩吗?
Is that Aideen?
不要聊到派对的事
Let's not talk about the party.
卡罗琳把整个派对毁了
Carolyne ruined the party.
她报了警
She called the police.
跟失火了一样,地方一下子就清空了
Fucking place cleared like it was on fire.
那里有多少人?
How many people were there?
很多,挤得不行
Loads. It was packed.
告诉罗伯特 她报了警要逮捕他
Told Robert she'd have him arrested.
该死的,他现在在哪?
Fucking hell. Where is he now?
我试过让他坐我的车
I tried to give him a lift.
-他到底在哪?-他肯定走了
-So where is he? -He must have left.
在警♥察♥来之前赶紧跑吧
Let's get out of here before the cops come.
不行,我们必须要回去找他
No, we're going back. We've got to find him.
你在说什么?都不知道他在哪
What are you talking about? He could be anywhere.
而且我也载不下你们
And I can't take all of you.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
-那是罗伯特 -哪?
-That was Robert. -Where?
-我们刚经过了他 -你确定吗?
-We just passed him. -Are you sure?
没错,快,调头!
Yes, come on, turn around!
-行 -调头,戴维
-Alright, alright. -Turn around, Davin.
行了,给我点时间好吗?
Alright, give me a fucking chance, will you?
罗伯特,快上车
Robert, come on, jump in.
上车,亲爱的,在外面你会冻坏的
Come on, love. You'll catch a death out there.
往前走,戴维
Come on, Davin.
我们很抱歉对这发生的一切,罗伯特
We're sorry about what happened, Robert. We all are.
你上车之前我们不会离开
We're not leaving until you get in.
去喝两杯,会好起来的,罗伯特
Few scoops, it'll be grand, Robert.
振作起来
Pull yourself through.
我怎么知道她会突然回来?
How was I to know she was going to come back?
我又没有特异功能
电影精选列表