是 我现在在缝最后一针了
Yeah, I'm just putting in the last stitches now.
红色?
Red?
不 不 我觉得不太红
No. No, I wouldn't say it's too red.
今天可能不太方便
Well, actually, today might not be so good.
我需要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
我想说
I'll tell you what.
我弄好之后会联♥系♥你的 好吗?
Why don't I call you when it's ready? How's that?
-等下
-Hold on.
“粉红枪鱼”
Pink Tuna.
好 可以 大约10分钟
Yeah, okay. About 10 minutes.
比利 有三位客人在车站
Billy, I got three at the station
让你载他们去哈伦池
for you to go to Harren pond.
我不顺路
That's not on my way.
如果你走米泰豪斯路就顺路了
It is if you take Mietenhaus.
巴特斯夫人
Mrs. Barters.
搞什么鬼?她挂线了
What the fuck? She hung up.
她给了我这个
She gave it to me.
谁?
Who?
卡罗琳 就是我给她打工的那个女人
Carolyn, the women I'm working for.
你真走运
Lucky you.
但我不知道该怎么办
Yeah, but I don't know what to do.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
她是我老板 这不太合适吧?
She's my boss. It's not proper, is it?
对,所以她对你有意思
Yeah, so she fancies you.
不 你真的这么想?
No. Do you think?
什么?她都给你买♥♥工装了不是吗
What? She bought you coveralls, did she?
虽然没几块布
Covering not much at all, that's what these are.
她真的很喜欢你 罗伯特
She does fancy you, Robert.
你应该庆幸才对
You should by fucking thankful.
她年龄太大了
She's old.
她结过婚 我甚至不知道她离婚了没有
She was married. I don't even know if she's divorced yet.
这也太奇怪了,不是吗?
That's strange, isn't it?
哪里奇怪?
What's strange?
呃,我才21岁
Well, I'm only 21.
你喜欢她吗?
Well, do you fancy her?
我在讨论年龄上的差距
I'm talking about the age difference here.
假如我对她有意思…这也不太合适
Suppose I did... Well, it just doesn't seem proper.
要是我妈发现了这件事,其他人会怎么想?
What would people think? Suppose my mom found out.
她几岁了?罗伯特
Exactly how old is she, Robert?
如果她不是太老,我就立马把她上了
If she ain't old at all, I'd do her in a heartbeat.
闭嘴,埃尔多,你这个变♥态♥
Shut up, Eldo, you pervert.
她还有牙齿吗?罗伯特
Does she have all her teeth, Robert?
-他们全都听到了 -踏板卡住了
-They heard everything.-The pedal got stuck.
罗伯特,回来
Robert, come back.
“粉红枪鱼”
Pink Tuna.
♪ Talk to me baby,
I'm action man ♪
♪ Out on the town doing
The best I can ♪
♪ Lord, lord
I'm an action man ♪
♪ Lord, lord
I'm an action man ♪
♪ I'm handling the morning
Handling the night ♪
♪ Doing my loving with all
My might. ♪
♪ Lord, lord
I'm an action man ♪
♪ Lord, lord
I'm an action man ♪
♪ Come to the wild,
We'll sit on a log ♪
♪ Wounded on the street
Little likely dog ♪
♪ Lord, lord
I'm an action man ♪
♪ Lord, lord
I'm an action man ♪
是真皮
This is real leather.
太恶心了
That's disgusting.
为此要杀死多少头牛?
How many cows had to die for that?
好了,戴维,带我们去转一圈
Alright, Davin. Give us a spin.
我就不去了,谢谢
Not me, thanks very much.
这是美国奢侈生活的丑恶展示
It's a disgusting display of American access.
你知道有人在挨饿吗
People are starving, you know.
说的对,但这又不是用玉米片造的,你这个白♥痴♥
Yeah, well, it's not made of corn flix, you silly twit.
喂 喂,罗伯特
Hey. Hey, Robert.
来聊聊
I need a chat.
我本来没打算买♥♥车
I didn't mean to spend the money on a car.
但实际上这样做是最合适的
It just couldn't have worked out better.
这是一项非常明智的投资
The truth is it's a pretty practical investment.
你想想在打车上花了多少钱?
How much money do you spend on cabs?
在搭顺风车上又花了多少时间?
How much time do you waste hitchhiking?
还有花在别的事上所浪费的时间
And another thing.
现在你有车了
That is now your car.
一辆优秀的车
She is a classic.
你懂吗?
You following?
如果我稍微投入一点时间和精力
So if I put a little work into it,
再把它以比我买♥♥的时候更高的价格转卖♥♥出去
resell it for loads more than I paid for it.
我已经给过钱了
I already paid for it.
比你付的钱更高,我会把你的钱翻倍
Loads more than you paid for it. I'll double your money.
-拜托 等一下 -别烦我
-Come on. Hold on for a second. -Leave me alone.
在这个国家你必须这么干
That's what you got to do in this country.
你得做投机买♥♥卖♥♥
You got to speculate.
得承担风险
You got to take a risk.
喂!
Oi!
你们在干什么?
What are you doing?
给我从车上滚开 该死的
Get out of the car, for god's sake.
别接
Don't pick up.
卡罗琳,是我亨利
Carolyne, this is Henry.
很久都没有听到你的消息了
Since I haven't heard from you much,
你觉得12号♥下午1点到4点可以吗?
do you think the 12th, 1 p.m. to 4 is okay with you?
如果不行的话,就打电♥话♥给我,或者让你的律师打给我
If it's not, please call me, or have your lawyer call me.
如果我们见面的话,能节约不少时间也就是金钱
It will probably save us time, i.e. money if we got together,
或者至少提前打个电♥话♥
or at least talked on the phone beforehand.
当然,你可能不想这么干
Of course you probably wouldn't want to do that.
另外,我真的很想在夏天结束之前
One more thing, I'd really like to get one weekend at the house
在这栋房♥子里过一个周末
before the summer's over.
我觉得这不是一个过分的要求,对吗?拜
I don't think that's too much to ask. Alright? Bye.
我不敢去扯那根大的棘刺
I was afraid to pull all the big ones.
卡罗琳,你会伤害到你自己
Carolyne, you're going to hurt yourself.
让我来 卡罗琳
Let me do it. Carolyne.
啊!
Ow!
抱歉,我不怎么干这种事
Sorry. I nearly had it there.
找到了 一根小刺
That's it. It's just a little fella.
嗯
Hm.
这是埃尔多的现金 对吧?
That's Eldo's cash in there, alright?
一共571美元
That's 571 dollars there.
还以为你希望我把它存起来
Suppose you want me to deposit it.
不,我想让你拿去把它花了
No, I want you to go shopping.
我可能会这么干
Well, maybe I will.
你怎么了
What's with you?
你从来不给我答案
You never gave me an answer.
关于什么?
About what?
维罗妮卡
Veronica.
我只是觉得你能找到更好的
I just think you can do better.
噢 对
Oh, yeah.
听着,我喜欢维罗妮卡
Look, I like Veronica.
但在智力上,她跟你不是一类人
But she's not your equal, intellectually.
她很迷恋我
She's mad about me, though.
我是说 有人能关心你是件好事
I mean, that's a great thing. Having someone care about you
你知道吗?
like that, you know?
她真的很烦人 你懂我意思吗?
She's a real bed bug and all, you know what I mean?
你小心不要心脏病发作
Careful you don't have a heart attack.
-艾迪恩 -干嘛?
-Oh, Aideen. -What?
如果你碰巧遇到维罗妮卡
If you happen to see Veronica,
不要告诉她我刚才说过的话
don't mention to her what I just said.
-嗨 比利在吗 -不在
-Hi, is Billy here.-No.
-他在哪? -在他的出租车上
-Where is he?-He's in his cab.
-他不进来吗?-他在工作
-He's not coming in? -He's working.
他生我的气了吗?
Is he angry with me?
电影精选列表