Alright, I'll take it.
等等
Hold on a wee minute there.
一天可是要工作14-16小时
It's a 14-16 hour day.
这工作非常忙,你甚至
You're going to be so busy, you're not even going to have
没有时间去尿尿,更不用说跟朋友上街耍了
time to pee, let alone hang out with your mates.
我要装饰一下这里
I do a bit of decorating.
-起航
-Hand on the bow.
只去两个星期 亲爱的 在你察觉到之前我就回来了
It's just two weeks, peachy. I'll be back before you know it.
-注意安全 -去两个星期?
- Please be careful. -Two weeks?
哟 时髦男 把这些放后面
Yo, fancy pants. Put these in the back.
戴维
Davin.
祝你好运 罗伯特
Good luck, Robert.
♪ Keep it real ♪
♪ Keep it real ♪
你要被暴打一顿了
You're getting creamed.
你知道我跟你提起过的那个家伙吗?
You know that guy I was telling you about?
-知道 -就是刚走进来的那个人
-Yeah. -That's him just walking in.
比利康林 他知道怎么绕过移♥民♥局
Billy Conlin. He knows about getting around immigration.
真的吗?我该做什么
Oh, really? What do I do?
我等下给你介绍
I'll introduce you later.
举起你的手来 猛♥男♥ 举起你的手
Keep your hands up, slugger .Keep your hands up.
戴维!
Davin!
来啊 戴维 把手抬起来
Come on, Davin. Put your hands up, Davin.
给你 试试
Here. Try this.
谢谢
Thanks.
你跟比利是一起的吗?
You with Billy?
我和他一起工作 如果这是你的意思的话
I work with him if that's what you mean.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
那他是做什么的
What's he do then?
调度员 负责调度出租车
Dispatcher, you know. Pinch in cabs.
真的吗 我认出来你的声音了
Oh, really? I recognize your voice then.
-是吗 -对啊 艾迪恩是吧
-You do? -Yeah, Aideen.
- “空中女王” -别开玩笑了
-Queen of the airways.-Get off.
还好我知道
Good to know.
什么
What?
你在广播里听起来有些累
You sound tired on the radio.
-闭嘴 -嘿 艾迪恩
-Shut up, will you? -Hey, Aideen.
觉得怎么样
How's it going?
挺帅的
That's attractive.
-谢谢 -你叫什么
-Thank you. -What's your name?
-我叫戴维 -戴维
-I'm Davin. -Davin.
她是我的室友维罗妮卡
This is Veronica, my roommate.
-很高兴认识你
-Charmed. -Alright.
-艾迪恩 -嗨 比利
-Aideen. -Hey, Billy.
躺在地板上感觉怎样
What up, Rocky? How's the floor?
打完了吗
Is it stopping?
是 你打得不错
Ah, yeah, You're good.
-维罗妮卡 -哇哦 裙子不错 -你喜欢吗
-Veronica, whoa! Nice dress. -You like it?
太美了 像焦糖一样
Delicious. Like caramel candy.
这确实是一件不错的制♥服♥
Actually that would make a very good uniform.
-真的吗 -是啊 可以在这里
-Would it? -Yeah. Anyway you think.
稍微收紧一点
A little pinch right there.
干杯 酒不错
Ah, cheers. Nice one.
嘿 戴维
It'd be brilliant. Hey, Davin.
过来聊一下
Come on, we'll go for a chat.
好
Alright.
-再见 -下次见
-Good luck. -See ya.
你觉得比利还需要多一个调度员吗
You think Billy needs another dispatcher?
我不觉得
No, I don't think so.
太可惜了
Shame, isn't it?
是啊
Yeah.
一旦你干了
There's no changing your mind.
就没有回头路了
Once you do this, you can't go back.
我不会改变主意的
I'm not going to change my mind.
我把这当成一个长远的目标
I consider this a long term goal.
好吧 听着 我有一些在纽约的朋友
Alright, look. I've got some friends in New York.
他们会帮你的 我带你入门
They'll be able to help you. I'll get you started.
好
Hey, great.
如果你不回去了 你家里人怎么说
What's your family going to say if you don't come back?
说真的 他们一点都不在乎
They don't fucking care,to be honest.
好吧 给你一周的时间考虑下
Alright. Think on it a week, okay?
但是你自己要注意点
But keep it to yourself.
我们可不想给移♥民♥局任何理由来找茬
We don't want to give the INS any reason to do their job.
好的
Alright.
你女朋友怎样了
How's your girls?
糟透了
Like shit.
欢迎来到美国
Welcome to America, kid.
我们到了
We're on it.
大♥陆♥架 巨大的深渊
The continental shelf, the great abyss.
不是冒犯 罗伯特 但我很惊讶
No offense, Robert, but I'm surprised
他们居然让你来掌舵
they got you on the helm for this shit.
你没问题吧
Are you okay with it?
大概吧
Yeah, I suppose.
你真是个冷静的爱尔兰佬
You're one cool customer, mick.
我一直跟史密提说 这不值得
I keep telling Smitty I don't think it's worth it.
只要偏离那个大♥陆♥架两度
You veer just two degrees off that shelf,
然后砰的一声 你就会像铅一样掉水里去
and boom, you'll drop like a load of lead.
把船撞得像个小玩具一样粉碎
Take the boat down like a little toy.
我不在乎这里的鱼有多丰富
I don't care how rich the fish stock is out here.
我可不会在水下呼吸
I don't breathe water.
我们在什么方位?
What's our bearing?
342 41
Three hundred and forty two, forty one.
什么 我们正朝着悬崖驶去
What? What? We're heading off that cliff.
向前 向前 向前
Forward, forward, forward,I say.
好了 你就保持这个角度
Okay, you keep it right there.
我不是很清楚我在干什么
I don't really know what I'm doing.
我下去看看航线
I'm going to go down and check the lines.
我很难受
I feel sick.
嘿 你应该穿上这个
Hey, buddy. You should probably be wearing one of these.
我们指望你了
We're counting on you.
没错 干得漂亮 好的
Yeah, sharp housework. Cheers, 'kay.
埃尔多?
Eldo. Eldo?
操 比利 这个踏板又卡住了
Fuck. Billy, this pedal is sticking again.
不要说脏话 艾迪恩
Watch your language, Aideen.
抱歉 埃尔多
Sorry, Eldo.
南边的派对刚关停了
That party on south side just got shut down.
等下
Hold on, hold on.
达西跟他室友正在办一个
Darcy and his roommates are having one.
是在贝巴丽街上的车站后面的那栋房♥子里
It's at the house behind the mobile station on Bayberry.
你在干什么
What'd you do?
抱歉 我只是有点心烦意乱
Sorry. I just got a little distracted.
- “粉红枪鱼” -嘿 甜心
-Pink Tuna. -Hey, sweetie.
嗨 维罗妮卡 你要去哪
Hi Veronica. Where to?
里佛黑德 还能去哪?
Riverhead, where else?
又去购物?天啊 等下
More shopping? Jesus, hold on.
呃 现在还没有司机 维罗妮卡你能等等吗
Uh, haven't any drivers at the moment, Vi. Can you wait?
-不 -我去接她吧
-No. -I'll take her.
那这些活什么时候才能干完
When's that going to get done then?
已经干完了
It's done.
比利会在10分钟以内过来
Billy will be over in 10.
-比利? -对,再见
-Billy? -Yeah, see you.
好了 再见 伙计
Well, I'll see you, fellas.
谢谢
Thanks for everything.
照顾好自己
You take care of yourself.
这什么
What's that?
从乔治海岸直接捞上来的海带
It's kelp straight from Georges Bank.
我不会以低于350美元一磅的价格出♥售♥
And I'm not taking less than 350 a pound for it.
新鲜吗
Is it fresh?
刚从船上拿下来
It's just off the boat.
是叫唐娜·李的那艘船吗
Are you Donna Lee?
是的没错
Yeah, that's right.
你觉得呢 泰瑞
电影精选列表