What do you think, Terry?
这是海草
It's seaweed.
不是海草 是海带
Not seaweed, kelp.
日本人吃的那种
The kind the Japanese eat.
伙计你叫什么名字
What's your name, pal?
罗伯特 菲思克
I'm Robert Fisk.
罗伯特 我认识唐娜·李上的那些人
Robert, I know the guys on the Donna Lee.
他们在耍你呢
They're pulling your leg.
不用担心 也不是第一次了
Don't worry. It's not the first time.
如果你碰巧有些藤壶
If you happen to have some barnacles,
我还有点兴趣
I might be interested.
嘿
Hey!
等等
Wait.
我要买♥♥你的海草
I'll buy that seaweed.
买♥♥来做什么 用来当肥料
-What for? -For my garden fertilizer.
20美元可以吗
Is 20 dollars okay?
给你 你拿去
Here, you can have it.
不不 20美元 你能送过来吗
No, no. 20 dollars. Can you deliver it?
可以
Yeah, alright.
好 我写下地址
Okay. I'll write down my address.
喂 这里
Ahoy there!
你捕到了什么
What'd you catch?
转手了吗
Moving it on then?
转了 还好你跑路了
Yeah, thanks for the desert.
整整两周都在水里
Two straight weeks out in the water.
这不就是我们来这的原因吗
Wasn't exactly what we came here for.
你在找什么
What are we looking for?
-13号♥房♥ -是我的房♥间
-Thirteen.-That's my room.
那你就是我的室友了吗
You're going to be my roommate then?
-应该 -太好了
-Yeah, I suppose. -Great.
这里
Just here.
等等 你没有跟老家的人说我在这吧?
Wait, did you tell anyone back home I was here?
没有
No.
这件事很重要 你最好不要跟在老家的人说我在这
Well, because it's kind of important that you don't.
-为什么 -说来话长
-Why? -It's a long story.
我之后告诉你 好吗
I'll tell you about it later, alright?
不要告诉任何人我在这里
Just don't tell anyone I was here.
-好吧 -好样的
-Alright. -Good man.
平时看起来比现在好一点
Usually looks a bit better than this.
臭肥佬温克勒昨晚把这里搞得一团糟
Big fat fucking Winkler made a mess of things last night.
该交租了 麦克德比
Pay your rent McDerby.
抱歉 看看是谁刚找到我们的新舍友
Excuse me, who just found us a new roommate?
嗨
Hi.
这是海草吗
Is that seaweed?
问一下他是干什么用的
Ask him what it's for.
-用来做肥料 -是肥料
-Fertilizer. -Fertilizer.
肥料?
Fertilizer?
-为什么用海草?-你叫什么?
-Why seaweed? -What's your name?
-叫罗伯特 菲思克 -罗伯特 菲思克
-Robert Fisk. -Robert Fisk.
不要弄脏我的出租车 好吗
Don't make a mess in my cab, alright?
你好?
Hello?
你好?
Hello?
♪ You're looking good ♪
♪ You're looking good ♪
♪ So good, it hurts ♪
艾迪恩
Aideen.
过来下
Come over!
来嘛 艾迪恩
Come on, Aideen.
♪ Your big green eyes ♪
♪ Your combed brown hair ♪
-给我 -不行 戴维
-Come on.-No way, Davin.
你真是死脑筋 给我
Your supposed to be the fucking brain, Com.
天啊 看看谁来了
Jesus, look who's here and about.
你喜欢“性感海滩”吗
You like "sex on the beach?"
真够独特的 里面放了什么
That's original. What's in it anyway?
有很多东西 酒精含量很高
Loads of things. It's lethal.
好吧 给我来一杯
Alright, just the one.
不能只来一杯
Can't have just the one.
今晚买♥♥♥二♥送♥一♥
It's two for one night.
有一些人还得工作 你懂的
Some of us have to work, you know.
所以 你不打算回去了
So, you're not planning to go back home then.
什么?
Sorry?
不要担心 我会保守你的秘密的 但这是为什么
Don't worry. Your secret's safe with me, but how come?
爱尔兰不适合有志向的人
Ireland is not a place for people with aspirations.
哈 你有什么志向
Ha, what are your aspirations?
呃 追求幸福
Um, the pursuit of happiness.
我祝你成功吧
Best of luck.
说到追求 你和比利上♥床♥了吗
Speaking of pursuits, did you shag Billy yet?
闭嘴
Shut up.
我只想知道
I just want to know.
与你无关
None of your business.
我就是忍♥不住想弄清楚 那些漫长的时间的背后
I just couldn't help wondering what was behind all
到底有什么
those long hours, you know?
我要给我妈寄钱
I have to send money back to my mom.
而且 还要付清旅程的贷款
Plus, pay off the travel loan.
还有我想存点钱
And I want to save a bit.
-为了什么 -未来
-What for?-The future.
所以你就把唯一的灵魂耗费在美国
So you want to spend your one and only soul in America
为了你的退休养老而存钱
saving for your retirement?
我乐意
I have my fun.
看 这是我室友
Now, here's my roommate.
看看我们能不能从老奸商那搞到一杯酒
Let's see if we can get us a drink out of the old chiseler.
-你穿得像个女的 -是啊 你觉得怎样
-You're dressed like a girl. -Yeah, what do you think?
罗伯特 菲思克 你就是带着海草的那个人吗
Robert Fisk. Are you the one with the seaweed?
已经没有了 我卖♥♥了
Not anymore. I sold it.
那些油漆是干什么用的
Then what's with the paint?
这是我的新工作
That's for my new job.
你现在在哪上班
Where are you working now?
给那个买♥♥了我海草的女性打工
With the woman that bought the seaweed.
你开玩笑的吧
You're joking.
你靠这个发了一笔小财吧?
You're really milking this one, aren't you?
谢谢 我走了
Thanks. I'm off.
-很高兴认识你 罗伯特 -我也很高兴认识你
-Nice meeting you, Robert.-Yeah, it was nice to meet you.
再见 戴维
See you, Davin.
帮我跟比利问好
Yeah, say hi to Billy for me, will you?
去你的
Fuck off.
-她很不错 -没错
-She's nice. -Yeah.
嘿 你现在已经成了西方世界的花♥花♥公♥子♥了吗
Hey, what are you? The play boy of the western world now?
科米克 再来一轮
Hey, Cormick. Another round.
-罗伯特请客 -不要 我不请
-Robert's buying. -No, I'm not.
好吧 我请下一轮
Alright, I'll buy another round.
不 我不想要下一轮
No, I don't want a round.
该死的 这里是专门为无聊人
For fuck sake, is there a special out here
准备的专区吗
for boring people?
来吧 罗伯特 我们可是在美国 来庆祝吧
Come on, Robert. We're in America, let's celebrate.
向他们展现一下我们真正的实力 科米克 再来两杯
Let's show them what we're all about. Cormick, another two.
操 酒劲上来了
Fuck, it's getting heavy.
难得今晚买♥♥♥二♥送♥一♥
But a day is a day though, right?
那我也没说要一直喝下去
I didn't say carry it all the way.
你绝对说了 看看这个 你打高尔夫吗戴维
Yeah, you did. Look here. Do you play golf, Davin?
那才是真正的考验 你与自己战斗
It's a real true test. You're up against yourself.
没有其他敌人
You've got nobody else to beat.
我水平不是很好
I'm not that good.
戴维 我的油漆
Davin, me paint!
抱歉 让重力发挥它的作用好吧
I'm sorry. Let gravity take a turn, will you?
罗伯特
Robert.
嗨 罗伯特
Hi, Robert.
抱歉 我迟到了
I'm sorry I'm late.
油漆出了点问题
I had an accident with that paint.
它爆开了 可能盖子不太结实
It burst open. It may have been loose. The lid.
我们应该回到店里 这是他们的错
We should go back to the store. It's their fault.
我不知道为什么… 弄倒了油漆…
I don't know why -- I did kind of drop it.
噢
Oh.
电影精选列表