我能帮什么忙吗?
How can I help?
你真的不能
You really can't.
我很兴奋 真的
I'm excited, really I am,
但那是一种恐惧的兴奋
but it's that terrified excitement
你无法摆脱你的胃
that you can't shake out of your stomach.
我通常不容易反胃
I don't usually get queasy often.
我知道
I know.
你会做得很好的
You're gonna do great.
谢谢你 埃罗尔
Thank you, Errol.
嘿 埃利斯?
Hey, Ellis?
- 怎么啦? - 车上有人吗?
- Yeah? - Is the car packed?
哦 等等 你有麦克风吗?
Oh wait, are you miked?
是的 有 埃利斯已经处理好了
Yes, yes, Ellis already took care of it.
是的 车也准备好了
Yep, the car's ready, too.
太好了
Great.
你没事吧?
You okay?
是的
Yes.
每次我开车的时候
Every time I get behind the wheel,
我不知道他会不会开始
I don't know if he's gonna start,
这是老布朗森的末日
that it's the end of the line for good old Bronson.
布朗森 是吗?
Bronson, is he?
所以它是这辆庞蒂克车的名字啊
So the Pontiac has a name.
以罪犯的名字命名 而不是以演员的名字
Named after the criminal, not the actor.
罪犯是以那个演员的名字命名的
The criminal is named after the actor.
是的 但仍然是两个
Yes, but still two very,
截然不同的人
very different men.
理解
Understood.
最后检查一下 准备好了吗?
Last check, ready?
我可以的
I will be.
你们为什么不先走呢?
Why don't you gentlemen go first
我会紧随其后
and I'll trail closely behind?
好吧
Alright.
我不是一个坏人
I'm not a bad man.
我不是坏人 我不是
I'm not a bad man, I'm not a bad man.
我不是一个坏…
I'm not a bad...
对不起
Sorry.
我不是一个坏人
I'm not a bad man.
我不是一个坏人
I'm not a bad man.
我不是一个坏人
I'm not a bad man.
晚餐
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
嗨 诺埃尔
Hi, Noel.
外面很冷吧?
It's cold out, huh?
你好吗?
How are you?
我很好
I'm well.
我很好 见到你真好
I'm well, it's good to see you.
亲爱的加比宝贝?
Honey, Gabby baby?
你知道这是谁吗?
Do you know who this is?
这是你♥爸♥爸
This is your daddy.
还记得你看过的那些照片吗?
Remember all those pictures you saw?
这就是他
This is him.
嗨 加布里埃尔
Hi, Gabriella.
你能说“你好”吗?
Can you say, "Hello?"
你好
Hello.
嗨
Hi.
见到你真好
It's really lovely to meet you.
你想看我的画吗?
Do you want to see my pictures?
是的 我想看看你的画
Yes, I'd love to see your pictures.
她只会画画
All she does is draw.
她去哪儿都会带着
She brings them everywhere.
她跳过了涂色书
She just skipped coloring books.
就自己画 然后上色
Just draws her own and colors it.
真是不可思议
That's amazing.
- 真漂亮 - 看这个
- These are beautiful. - Look at this one.
这位是加拉格尔夫人 我的老师
This one, this is Mrs. Gallagher, my teacher,
这是山姆
and that's Sam.
我们有一只狗 叫山姆
We have a dog, Sam.
哪天你能给我画点什么吗?
Would you draw something for me someday?
现在你得让她走了
You got her going now.
午餐前她会给你画50样东西
She'll draw you 50 things by lunch.
你饿了吗 加布里埃尔?
Are you hungry, Gabriella?
我们吃点东西怎么样?
What do you say we get something to chow down on?
- 好的 - 好吗?
- Okay. - Okay?
我来开门
Get that for ya.
好吧 我不是不明白
Well, it's not that I don't understand
它们是如何以及为什么受欢迎的
how and why they became popular.
我只是说 这其中有很多意外的发现
I'm just saying that serendipity had a lot to do with it.
意外还是运气?
Serendipity or luck?
你觉得有什么区别吗?
Well, what do you think the difference is?
我不知道
I don't know actually.
以汉森的世界大同为例
Take Hanson's MMMBop for example.
我认为如果它们是和♥弦♥
I posit that if they're chords
而不是异想天开的
was actually comprised of words
青春期前的胡思乱想
as opposed to whimsical, prepubescent rambling
那么它永远不会成功
that it never would of made it then.
没有人会听到它
Nobody would of heard it
因为那是他魅力的一部分
because that was a part of his charm.
如果你这么叫的话
If that's what you'd call it.
我记得我第一次听到的时候
Yeah, I remember the first time I heard it,
我心想
I thought to myself,
“他们在搞什么鬼?”
"What the fuck are they going on about?
“我是中暑了还是他们在骗我?”
"Am I mid-stroke or are they putting me on?
-“ 我是说 发生了什么事?” - 我曾经非常兴奋
- "I mean, what's the story?" - I was super high once,
我听了贾斯汀·汀布莱克的《我们去兜兜风吧》
and I listened to Justin Timberlake's Let's Take A Ride,
连续75遍 伙计
like 75 times in a row, man.
我说服自己
I convinced myself I was about clivered
我差点被朝鲜战争吓到了
to dog finding the Korean War.
想想看 诺埃尔
You know, come to think of it, Noel,
我从没见你做过任何出格的事
I've never seen you do anything.
你偶尔抽大♥麻♥吗
Do you ever smoke the occasional joint,
- 或者喝点什么? - 没有 只抽烟
- or drink anything? - No, only cigarettes.
你是天主教♥徒♥ 你应该知道我的立场
You're a Catholic boy, you should know where I stand.
是的 我有标准来证明我12年的
I am, I have the yardstick marks to prove my 12 years
- 天主教教育 - 哦 真的吗?
- of Catholic schooling. - Oh really?
哦 开个关于殴打的玩笑
Oh, kidding about the beatings,
但是我们的牧师很刻板
but we had that stereotypical priest.
他过去常大声说出有关魔鬼的话
He used to shout out quotes about the devil.
把对上帝的敬畏放在你身上
Put the fear of God in ya.
你还记得吗?
Do you remember any of them?
引号♥ 是的 但我在我认为我有麻烦的时候
The quotes, yeah, but I only use them
才用它们
when I think I'm in trouble.
这是你的帽子吗?
This your hat?
我以前从来没见你戴过
I never seen you wear it before.
- 哦 - 我想是你的吧?
- Oh. - It is yours, I presume?
是的 我不知道它在这里
Yes, I didn't know it was in here.
那是很久以前的事了
It's from a long time ago.
真的 对你有好处
Really though, good for you.
要抵♥制♥这些东西并不容易
It's not easy resisting those types of things.
至少对很多人来说是这样
For a lot of people, anyway.
我的意思是 这一直都很简单
Well, I mean, it's always been easy,
我只是不想失去对情绪的控制
I just don't like to lose control of my emotions.
模仿老虎的动作
Imitate the actions of the tiger.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You piece of shit.
我只是想来打个招呼
I just wanted to come say, "Hi,"
但你开始跑 所以我决定和你一起跑
but you started running, so I decided to run with you.
混♥蛋♥
Piece of shit.
你好吗?
How are you?
先生 这是我的朋友 莫妮卡
Gentlemen, this is my friend, Monica.
我们以前在塔利镇常演轮演剧目
We use to do repertory theater back in Tarrytown.
你这个混♥蛋♥
电影精选列表