救命
Help!
救命
Help!
我的全部生活
My entire life,
都在处理一些重要事情
I've related my existence to material things.
不是因为我看重它们
Not because I value them
也不是因为我看重自己
or that I value myself for that matter,
而是我天性如此
but that's just how I'm wired.
从出生那年开始 我就一直想要辆车
You know, I always wanted a car from the year I was born.
感觉就像当我不停地向前迈进不可避免
Felt like it linked me to an unalterable past
又不确定的未来时
as I pushed forward ceaselessly
它把我与不可改变的过去联♥系♥在一起
to an unavoidably indeterminate future.
这辆车是1985年的别克君威
That car, 1985 Buick Regal Sedan.
但贝拉死了 所以我给这辆车起名叫贝拉
But Bella died, that's what I named her.
我把你介绍给布朗森
So, I introduce you to Bronson,
2005年庞蒂亚克大奖赛
2005 Pontiac Grand Prix,
以罪犯的名字命名 而不是演员
named after the criminal, not the actor.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no,
这不是唯物主义
it's not being materialistic.
你看 我看到了一些地方没有任何标志
You see, I see signs where there aren't any,
比如我小时候画的画
like the drawings I did as a child, for example.
在它们身上 我看到了预感 这就是为什么我要制♥造♥预感
In them, I see premonitions, that's why I make them.
它可以帮助我表达自己
It helps me express myself.
但更重要的是 它让我
But more importantly, it helps me,
理解自己
it helps me understand myself.
每次我开车的时候
Every time I get behind the wheel,
我不知道这会不会是布朗森的结局
I don't know if it'll be end of the line for Bronson,
我能不能离开
if I'll even get away.
现在我把它留给胜算定律
I just leave it to the Law of Odds now,
因为最终所有的事情
'cause eventually all things,
他们必须失败
they must fail.
这个引擎 就像我的心跳一样
This engine, it's a kin to my heartbeat.
好吧 他从哪儿来的?
Okay, where's he weave from?
这是莫 这是莫
This is Moe, this is Moe.
现在 我们不知道他要去哪里
We were current, we have no idea where he's going.
他的胳膊卡在门里了
His arm was stuck in the door,
恐怕他们闯进了我们的房♥间
and I'm afraid they broke into our room.
杀人自白
他们在给他做心肺复苏
They're doing CPR on him
你得跟我谈谈
and you've got to talk to me,
你得跟我谈谈
you have got to talk to me.
这很奇妙
It's fascinating,
因为道德在进化 这是一种进化
because morals, they evolve, it's an evolution.
道德规范的整个概念是一个活的文件
The whole idea of a code of ethics, it's a living document,
它由人类创造 由某个神任命
one that's created by men and ordained by some deity.
但它也是一套呼吸指南 它会改变
But it's a breathing set of guidelines and it changes.
总是在变 总是会变
Always has changed, always will.
这些呼吸准则是主观的
And these breathing set of guidelines are subjective,
人类历史上所有战争的起因
and the cause of all of human history's wars.
都是因为一个群体不赞成另一个群体 然后引起战争
One group doesn't approve of another group, and then boom!
你可以在微观或宏观层面上进行分♥析♥
And you can analyze this on micro or macro levels,
结果都是一样的 分歧随之而来
it's always the same, disagreement ensues.
根据法律的性质 根据信条
So by nature of that law, by that credo,
我是个犯法的人
I'm a law breaker.
在上帝或大多数人的上帝眼中 我是个罪人
In the eyes of God or most people's gods, I'm a sinner.
你看 当我照镜子时
You see, when I look in the mirror,
或者你现在看着我
or as you, you look at me right here right now,
当这个相机通过镜头捕捉我时
as this camera captures me through it's lens,
它看到了什么?
what does it see?
它看见一个人
It sees a man.
我只是一个人 我是个人
I'm merely a man, I'm man.
考虑到这在50年前 是被禁止的 也会让人皱眉头
Considering, it was forbidden and frowned upon 50 years ago.
妇女权利
Women's rights,
同性恋权利 种族不平等
gay rights, racial inequality,
那时人们会说些什么呢
what did people have to say then?
或者是几千年的文明
Or how about thousands of years of civility
一个宗教试图消灭另一个宗教
with one religion trying to eradicate another
以他们上帝的名义?
in the name of their god?
我并没有拿自己和那些东西做比较
I'm not comparing myself to any of that,
我很清楚地说 这些道德评价
I'm flat out stating that these moral evaluations,
它们每年 每天 都在变化
they change year to year, day to day.
这些都是这些解释的例子
These are all examples that these interpretations,
他们会变化
they change.
因此 我是你 你是我
So as a result, I am you and you are me,
从历史的角度来说
historically speaking.
我是一个产品 我是一种结果 我是改变
I'm a product, I'm a result, I'm change.
我对改变这个词很感兴趣
I'm intrigued by that word, change.
因为改变无处不在
Because people throw it around,
但并不是所有的改变都是好的 不是吗?
but not all change is good, is it?
有一种危险的感觉吗
Is there a sense of danger
因为...
because of the way that...
危险 危险只是对恐惧的预期
Well danger, danger is just the anticipation of fear.
恐惧是思想的产物
You see, fear is a product of the mind,
这是一门学科
it's a discipline,
一种自我生存的技巧
a self-survival technique.
人们害怕我 我知道
People, they fear me, I know that.
从他们的眼睛里 从他们的脸上 我看到了害怕
I see it in their eyes, I see it in their faces.
因此 我就好比危险 而他们就像是恐惧
As a result, I am the danger and they are the fear.
另一方面 就像邪恶一样
Like evil, on the other hand,
它有多种形式
it comes in many forms.
它用许多不同的画笔绘画
It paints with many different brushes.
我的刚好是一片碎玻璃
Mine happens to be a shattered glass
或者是一把前臂大小的刀
or a knife the size of your forearm.
我倾向于用粗笔画
And I have a tendency to paint in broad strokes.
这是相当简单的
That's fairly straightforward.
我们一个月可以做两到五份工作
We can do anywhere between two to five jobs a month,
取决于工作类型
depending on the job.
除此之外 都是一样的废话
Other than that, it's the same rigamarole,
当然 它只是每天在不同的地点发生变化
day in and day out, it just varies locations, of course.
你在这家公♥司♥工作过
You've worked with this company
- 6年? - 10年
- for six years? - 10,
到9月就10年了
it'll be 10 in September.
在这种情况下 你不能
In this shape, you can't.
这可是重体力劳动 不是吗?
It's a lot of physicality, isn't it?
你每天这样做一定很辛苦
You must get pretty shot doing this everyday.
你会习惯的
You get accustomed to it.
听着 我不想要一份必须带回家的工作
Look, I didn't want a job that I have to take home with me.
在我自己的时间里紧张和流汗 不用谢
Stress and sweating it out on my own time, no thanks.
在这里 我每周工作5天 也就是40个小时
Here, I work five days a week, 40 hours a week.
我付出劳动 然后得到报酬
I get paid for what I'm doing,
剩下的时间都是我的
and then the rest of the time is mine.
我认为人们放弃了
I think people only give up too muchc
生命中太多的东西
of their lives towards something
却忙于维持生计
that's really only designed to sustain.
如果他们喜欢自己的职业呢?
What if they like what they do professionally?
这个我有想过
I've conceived that.
但这是罕见的
But it's rare.
这就像挖坟墓找宝藏一样
It's like digging for a grave and finding treasure,
不会有结果的
it's not happening.
我们开始摄影的时候
Well, when we began principle photography
是在前一年的11月
in November of the prior year,
大约六个月后
and so, this was about six months after
我把埃利斯从纽约大学的电影摄影专业请了出来
I plucked Ellis out of N.Y.U. Cinematography Program.
在伪装下
It was under the guise of,
我们明确知道
and with the explicit understanding
诺埃尔在新新联邦监狱16年的刑期中
that Noel had served nine years of a 16-year term
已服刑9年
at Sing Sing Federal Penitentiary
罪名是一起与欲望有关的双重谋杀
for a lust-related double murder,
激♥情♥犯罪
the crime of passion stuff.
因为表现良好
Because of good behavior
和越来越积极的心理评估
and increasingly positive psychological evaluations,
他于2015年获释
电影精选列表