小心些
Be careful.
小心点 我太不合格了
Be careful, I'm unfit.
我太不负责了
I'm unsound.
诺埃尔 诺埃尔怎么了 发生什么事了?
Noel, Noel what is it, what happened?
你不能指望
You can't expect
站在魔鬼的肩膀上
to stand on the shoulders of the devil
然后走开 逃跑
and walk away and escape.
我太不合格了
I'm unfit.
- 我太不负责了 - 你什么意思?
- I'm unsound. - What do you mean?
听着 没事的
Look, it's okay.
我愿意暂时参与这种生活
And willing participate in this life for now.
它完全变成了另一种东西
It's become something else entirely.
我还没解决 埃罗尔 我太不合格了
I'm unsolved, Errol, I'm unfit.
你想见见谁吗?
Do you want to see someone?
和别人谈谈 诺埃尔
Speak with somebody, Noel.
我得走了
I got to go.
诺埃尔 诺埃尔
Noel, Noel.
如果你想好好看看自己
If you ever want to take a good look at yourself,
就不要停在镜子前
don't stop in the mirror.
相信我的话
Take my word for it.
我需要休息一下 我走不动了
I'm gonna need a break, boys, I can't keep going.
当然可以 我们可以午饭后继续
Yeah sure, we can resume after lunch,
- 没关系的 - 活得更久!
- it's okay. - Live longer than that!
我们不想等太久 诺埃尔 诺埃尔
We don't want to wait too long, Noel, Noel.
卧♥槽♥!
Fuck!
诺埃尔在一个电♥话♥追逐游戏中留下几条信息后 和埃罗尔说了两次话
这些对话没有被录音
诺埃尔宣布 在目前的项目上他不能承诺投入更多的时间
他说他需要“清理他的大脑”并参与治疗
他承认自己会努力坚持写视频日记
并尽可能地把视频发给他们 他想帮忙
真是太绝情了
So relentless, what.
我是说 我们得把他救出来
I mean, we got to get him out.
这是首先要做的 也是最重要的
First and foremost,
我们和他没有任何具有法律约束力的协议
we have no legally binding agreement with him.
所以我们
So we have,
我们几乎无能为力
we got us virtually nothing
如果我们就这么等着
we can do, well, if we wait,
- 那么… - 很明显
- then... - Obviously,
我们和他没有法律约束力的合同 埃利斯
we don't have a legally binding contract with him, Ellis.
别着急 伙计
Don't get snippy, man.
我想说的是即使没有他
All I'm saying is that without,
我们也能在这里完成拍摄
it'd be in this sort of corner.
它很大程度上是关于旅程
It largely becomes about the journey,
以及冒险会在哪里结束
and the adventure for where is this gonna end.
好吧
Alright.
如果我们等它结束 很明显我们必须这样
If we wait it out, and we obviously have to,
或者如果我们决定了
or if we decided to,
它确实有助于改变这种说法
it does help change the narrative.
所以你是说 他出现这种情况
So you're saying that this is a good thing
反而是件好事?
that this happened?
不 不是 这是一线希望
No, not at all, it's a silver lining.
实际上有很多
Many of them, actually.
我这么说吧
Let me put it this way,
作为电影制♥作♥人 我们一直在努力
as filmmakers, we are always trying
来塑造叙事 对吧?
to shape up the narrative, right?
我的意思是 这就是我们所做的
I mean, that's what we do,
- 那是我们的工作 - 是的
- that's our job. - Yep.
但现在是让故事塑造我们
But it's about letting the narrative shape us.
最重要的是 诺埃尔
And most crucially, Noel.
这对加布里埃尔来说是一个地狱般的转折
It's one hell of a twist with Gabriella.
哦 绝对的 绝对的
Oh absolutely, absolutely.
也许他只是需要点空间?
I mean, maybe he just needs some space?
也许我们也是 我不知道
Maybe we do too, I don't know.
我不知道 但是让我们继续吧
I don't know, but let's roll with it.
我们怎么从来没谈过这件事?
How come we never talked about it?
什么事?
About what?
那天晚上
The other night.
熟食店
The deli.
我不知道
I don't know.
因为我猜…
Because I guess it was...
我的意思是 它…
I mean, it...
我们为什么要谈论这个?
Why do we have to talk about it?
这是一件可怕而奇怪的事情
It was this horrible and bizarre thing that happened.
并且我们仍旧在这里
And we're still here.
做纪录片
With documentaries.
这只是生活的一部分
It's just part of life,
这可能是一场恐怖秀
it can be a horror show.
我知道
I know,
但我们个人
but we're both individually
和集体都忽略了一个事实
and collectively ignore the fact
那就是我们还没有接受它
that there's not coming to terms with it yet.
你觉得内疚吗?
Do you feel guilty?
内疚 为什么?
Guilty, why?
诺埃尔爆发了 对吧?
Okay, so, Noel has an outburst, right?
有几秒钟他无法控制自己
And he cannot control himself for a few seconds.
像他这样的人身上
Isn't that stain that's just gonna get
不会留下这种污点吗?
with someone like him?
这是不同的 不是吗?
It was different, wasn't it?
我要特别指出的是
Which specifically permit me to point out that
我们甚至还不知道诺埃尔是谁 对吧?
we don't even know who Noel is yet, right?
你说像他这样的人
I mean, you say somebody like him,
到底是什么样的人呢?
but who is he?
我是说 我们最初的关系
I mean, our whole initial relationship
是建立在谎言之上的
is built on a lie.
完全的伪装
Total fabrication.
这个过程的一部分和这个故事的基础
Part of this process and the fundamentals of this story
就是找出他是谁
is finding out who he is,
那个人能做什么
what that person is capable of.
我们不知道他什么时候撒谎
We don't know when he's lying,
我们不知道他什么时候会说出
and we don't know when he's telling
- 真♥相♥ - 是啊 但你刚说
- the truth. - Yeah, but you just said,
我们之间没有签署任何协议
that there's no coming to terms to it.
还没有 你指的是什么?
Not yet, so what are you referring to?
一种威胁?
A threat?
我不知道
I don't know.
当然 我们是个威胁
Yeah, sure, we're a threat.
不过 这很奇怪
It's the oddity of it, though.
太奇怪了
Sort of spectacle of it all.
你觉得内疚吗?
Do you feel guilty?
是的 当然
Yeah, of course,
因为谁知道那会导致什么后果
because who knows where that could have led.
我们讨论了这种可能性
We discussed the eventuality of that
还有潜在的责任 但是当你在现场时候
and the potential liability, but when you're there?
就像战争一样
It's like war.
你听说过
You hear about,
或者在历史书上读到过
or read about it in history books,
以及在电影和课程上看到过
and movies and lessons.
但当你身临其境时
But when you're in it,
你知道吗?
you know?
我想也许
You know maybe,
也许我们在拍一部战争片
maybe we're doing a war film.
听着 胶带要遮盖好
Look, Tape Mays was going to be sheltered.
到目前为止
Now so far, so far,
必须在电影里展示谋杀 对吧?
has to show a murder on film, right?
你到底怎么了?
What happens, man?
这本来是一部和谐的电影
It was supposed to be a concert film,
但它现在变得有点乱乱的
and it turned into chaos.
这只是过程的一部分
That's just part of the process,
这只是一部分
that's just part of,
它是存在的一部分
it's part of existing.
但他们并没有隐含其中
But they weren't implicit in it.
为了论证
For argument sake.
电影精选列表