- The dock! - Oh fuck!
哦 卧♥槽♥ 走 走 走!
Oh fuck, go, go, go!
我只想要一杯佳得乐
I just wanted a Gatorade.
- 准备好了吗? - 好了
- Ready? - Yeah, I'm rolling.
这是几分钟前送来的
So, this just came in a few minutes ago.
凌晨 2:37
2:37 a.m.
这是诺埃尔的语♥音♥邮件
This is a voicemail from Noel.
你好 埃罗尔
Hello, Errol.
你看到了我很尴尬
You saw that, I was awkward.
听着 我知道那不是交易的一部分 真的
Look, I understand that wasn't part of the deal, really.
我并不想以任何方式
And I didn't mean to implicate
把你们牵扯进来
or involve you guys in any way,
我希望你们没有酸痛
and I hope you're not sore.
冲动与欲望
Compulsion and the itch
是非常真实和无法控制的
are very real and uncontrollable.
也许你们亲眼看到是件好事
Maybe it's good you got a first-hand look for yourselves.
我希望你别难过
No hard feelings, I hope.
好吧
And, alright.
洛丽塔并不讨厌你 她很喜欢你
Loretta does not dislike, she likes you just fine.
亲爱的 她喜欢我
Honey, she's about as fond of me
就像她喜欢被黄蜂蛰一样
as she is of a wasp sting.
不 不是
No, not true,
她只是怀疑你 仅此而已
she's just skeptical of you, that's all.
怀疑吗?
Skeptical?
疲倦 我想是的
Weary, I meant to say,
-“疲倦” - 也许是吧
- "Weary." - Yeah maybe,
但是你没有
but you didn't.
怀疑
Skeptical.
疲倦
Weary.
疲倦怎么能好点呢?
How is weary any better?
我们不是应该庆祝布莱恩的生日吗?
Aren't we supposed to be celebrating Brian's birthday?
闭嘴 埃利斯
Shut your trap, Ellis.
你说过你想来的
You said you wanted to be here,
我们都很高兴你录了这首歌♥
and we're all be thrilled that you recorded this
当这个小家伙看到噼啪声时
when we see this little guy's face light up
我们看到他的脸都亮了
when he sees the cracklers.
你们明天什么时候拍片?
What time are you guys filming tomorrow?
嗯…
Um...
你明天拍片吗?
Are you filming tomorrow?
我想拍吧
At some point, I think.
你还会和我一起吃午饭吗?
Well, are you still meeting me for lunch?
因为我有一场演出
Because I have a showing
我必须在1点15分左右到达切斯特港
that I have to be at in Port Chester around 1:15.
是的 是的 那很好
Yeah, yeah that's fine.
- 我能做到 - 是吗?
- I can do that. - Yeah?
你好 埃罗尔
Hello, Errol.
- 你好 - 诺埃尔
- Hello. - Noel.
这是我的妻子 拉娜
This is my wife, Lana.
- 很高兴见到你 - 我儿子布莱恩
- Nice to meet you. - And my son, Brian,
你想去见布莱恩吗?
you want to come meet Brian?
- 我希望… - 过来 过来
- I was hoping... - Come here, come here.
布莱恩 到这里来
Brian, come here.
你想见见我的朋友诺埃尔吗?
Do you want to meet my friend, Noel?
过来 大小伙
Come here, big guy.
这是诺尔 这是布莱恩
This is Noel, and this Brian.
想跟妈妈打个招呼吗?
Want to go say, "Hi," to mommy?
去找妈妈 好吗?
Go get mommy, okay?
加入我们吧 过来
Join us, come here.
埃罗尔 我可以
Errol, may I speak
跟你聊一会儿吗?
to you for just a moment, please?
老实说 我有点尴尬
Listen, frankly, I'm a bit embarrassed
因为昨晚发生的事
about what occurred last night.
诺埃尔 拜托别这样
Noel, don't be, please.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
我想让你知道
I want to make sure you know
我非常尊重这个项目
that I respect the project immensely,
我并不想做任何事来让你这个绅士
and I wouldn't want to do anything to put you gentlemen
做出任何形式的妥协…
in any sort of compromising...
我们非常清楚
We are absolutely aware of that,
我们非常感谢你 真的
and we thank you for it, really.
好的 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
要过来吗?
Want to come?
当然
Sure.
我没疯 我没有 好吗?
I'm not freaking out, I am not, okay?
我只是关心
I am merely concerned,
- 没错 - 我同意
- and rightfully so. - I agree
你感到惊讶是对的
that you are right to be surprised.
噢 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
宝贝 我不是和你争吵这个
Babe, I'm not fighting with you on that,
但你没什么好担心的 好吗?
but you have nothing to be concerned about, okay?
所以我们可以
So can we please have this dialog
- 私下回家再谈吗? - 不 埃罗尔
- when we get home privately? - No, Errol,
不行 因为我不想要一个吸毒成瘾的人
let's not, because I don't want a drug-addled man
在我们孩子身边 好吗?
around our child, okay?
所以我们现在就要谈
So we're gonna talk about it right now.
你到底在说什么?
What in the hell are you talking about?
他以前是个瘾君子
He's an ex-drug addict,
他正在康复 现在已经戒毒了 好吗?
he's in recovery and he's clean right now, alright?
你总是这样
Like always.
我甚至不知道我们为什么要为这个争吵
I don't even know why this is an argument.
这让我很吃惊
Like, it blows my mind.
这让我很惊讶
It blows my mind
你现在完全可以解决这个问题
that this scenario right now is okay with you.
怎么 你在跟我开玩笑吗?
What, are you joking with me?
首先 他怎么知道我们在哪里?
First of all, how did he even know where we were?
因为我告诉他了
Because I told him.
- 你告诉他的 - 是的 拉娜
- You told him. - Yes, Lana,
就像谈话中说的
as in conversation.
我是说 我没有邀请他
I mean, I didn't invite him.
听着 要不然你带儿子
Look, do you just wanna take him
- 先回去? - 不 我们好不容易
- and go? - No, we came
- 才到这里 - 开车只需要
- all the way down here. - It's like
- 15分钟吧 - 我不想毁了今天
- 15 minutes by car. - I don't want this day ruined
为了我们的儿子 好吗?
for our son, okay?
好吧
Okay.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
没什么 她只是生气了
Nothing, she's just pissed.
为什么 不买♥♥那个瘾君子的药?
Why, not buying the drug addict?
不是 她只是不希望他和布莱恩在一起
No, she just doesn't want him around Brian.
她完全相信 这就是问题所在
She totally buys it, that's the problem.
她只是紧张
She's just nervous.
我们去找点乐子吧?
Let's go have some fun, huh?
2016年8月15日 下午3:53 来自诺埃尔的语♥音♥消息
我今天接到米凯拉的电♥话♥
I got a phone call today from Mikayla.
我至少有两年没见过她了
I haven't seen her for at least a couple of years.
我在城里碰到过她
I ran into her in town and,
她带着一个孩子
she has a child.
她带着我女儿
She had my daughter.
我有一个小女儿了
I had a little girl.
我不知道如果她当时不告诉我 为什么现在又要告诉我
I don't know why she told me now if she didn't then.
她叫加布里埃尔
Her name is Gabriella.
这是我一直想为我们的女儿起的名字
That was always what I wanted to name a baby girl
如果我们曾经有过孩子
if we ever had kids.
她告诉我 我们分手后
She told me she found out she was carrying
她发现自己怀孕了
after we broke up,
但我真的
and I really,
我真的不知道
I really don't know.
她以前从未怀过孕
She just never did.
我还以为她不能怀孕
I guess she didn't have it in her.
好了
Alright,
早点起床 我们周四见
up early, I'll see you boys Thursday.
电影精选列表