我们是联合导演 我们是联合制片人
We're co-directors, we're co-producers.
我滑了一跤
I slipped up,
- 就是这样 - 是的 就是这样
- and that's that. - Yeah, that's that.
直到诺埃尔拿一个带尖刺的烙铁
Until Noel has a spiked soldering iron
塞进你的屁♥眼♥两英尺深的地方
shoved two feet up your asshole
在城市广场上让市民
in the town square for the city folk
- 大饱眼福 - 他读信的时候可能
- to feast their eyes on. - It might not even register
都没注意到
with him when he reads it.
当然 当他读到这封信的时候
Of course it'll register with him when he reads it,
事实上 他一看就知道了
in fact, the moment he reads it
因为他不像你那样是个白♥痴♥
because he's not a fucking idiot like you are.
他明确表示不能
He made it explicitly clear to not
- 拍他的女儿 - 操♥你♥妈♥的
- film his daughter. - Fuck you, man.
你为什么要背着我
Why are you even communicating with him behind my back
跟他交流?
in the first place?
背着你?
Behind your back?
你说这话也太幼稚了吧
Is this middle school all over again?
就是这样 对吧?
That's it, right?
只是因为我和别人对话的时候
And just because I have a conversation with someone
你不在场
and you're not around it,
这并不意味着它是偷偷的
it doesn't mean it was clandestine.
这不是对话 白♥痴♥
This wasn't a conversation, dickface,
这是一封电子邮件 你应该抄送给我
this was an email, and I should
- 一份的 - 好了
- of been CC'd on it. - Fine.
对其他人来说 你会的 好吗?
For the rest of them, you will be, okay?
他是个神经病
He's a goddamn psychopath,
你在用你那愚蠢的废话刺♥激♥他!
and you're beating him with your mindless bullshit!
我要保护我的家人
I've got a family to protect,
你最好别让他背叛我们
and you better not give him cause to turn on either of us
都是因为你的粗心!
through your carelessness!
请不要把你的家人暴露在前线
Please, don't throw your family
当敌人步步逼近的时候
in the front lines right when the enemy is approaching.
- 他们不是护盾 - 完全正确
- They're not shields. - Exactly,
- 这就是你要做的 - 不 不
- that's what you're doing. - No, no,
我想说的是不要用它们来重新点燃
all I'm saying is don't use them to reignite
某种他妈的正义的责任感或救世主情结
some fucking righteous sense of duty or savior complex.
哦 哦 是啊 你那样做了
Oh, oh yeah, you do that.
你总是躲在那后面!
You hide behind that always!
你知道记录像诺埃尔这样的人的风险
You knew the risks in documenting someone like Noel,
但你还是心甘情愿地跳上贼船
and you jumped on board willingly with both feet!
计算一下风险
Calculated risks,
现在在你把罐子放在阳光下之前摇晃它
now shaking the can before you leave it in the sun.
我想说的
All I'm saying
别伤害到我和我家人
is don't fuck with me or my family.
- 多么自负的家伙 - 不
- What an ego, man. - No,
这与自负无关
it's not about ego.
是为了完成那该死的电影
It's about finishing the goddamn film
并完好得制♥作♥出来
and coming out on the other end in one piece.
不要冒不必要的风险
Do not take needless risks.
你得告诉他你打错了
You need to tell him that you mistyped,
或思考不周
or weren't thinking
- 之类的 - 不 电影里没有插入语
- or something. - No, there's no parenthesis
埃罗尔 就是屏幕上要呈现的一切
in film, Errol, just what's on screen
好吗?
and what isn't, okay?
你不能重写发生的事 伙计
You can't rewrite what happened, man.
这是一个纪录片!
It's a documentary!
我们也参与其中
We're too involved.
我们是故事的一部分
We're part of the story.
该死 我们是故事的主角因为我们知道诺埃尔在哪里
Hell, we are the story 'cause the fuck knows where Noel is.
好了 冷静一下 好吗?
Alright, let's cool off, okay?
我们花点时间
Let's take some time,
几天后我们就开始编辑
we'll start editing in a few days.
我想那时我们就会知道我们真正的立场了
Guess we'll know by then really where we stand.
是啊
Yeah.
拉娜
Lana,
你在那儿站了多久了?
how long have you been standing there?
我只希望这个镜头
I can only hope this lens serves
能帮助你完成这个扭曲的任务
as a merit to the twisted mission that you're on,
你把家人置于危险之中
and the danger that you're putting your family in,
你这个懦夫
you sick fucks.
今天开始编辑啦
It's editing day.
开始编辑!
Editing day!
大家好 今天是编辑的第一天
Hello, everyone, it's day one of editing
我们希望能筛选许多小时的镜头
where we hope to sift through the many hours of footage
看看我们能不能找到
and see if we can't begin to locate
一些关键的 有凝聚力的叙述线索
some key cohesive narrative threads.
艾利斯?
Ellis?
嗯 是的
Uh, yeah,
基本上就是通过首次剪辑
just basically seeing where we are
看看我们的影片怎么样
in our journey through the first cut.
所以 我们来指导这部电影 指导拍摄吧
And so, let's just help guide the movie, guide the shoot.
没错 所以我们白天干这个
Exactly, so we both took the day.
我不确定是否有人知道我们白天还有工作
I'm not sure if anyone even knows that we have day jobs,
他们知道吗?
do they?
我想我们没有提到过 没有
I don't think we mentioned it, no.
我是说 连我都不知道
I mean, I don't even know
老实说 如果我们要用这个
if we're going to use this, to be honest.
可能不会
Probably not.
不管怎样 我们都从各自的工作中挤了出了一天的时间
Anyway, we both took the day from our respective day jobs
我知道我们有多忙的
that you may or may not know that we had.
我们应该告诉他们我们的日常工作是什么吗?
Should we tell them what our day jobs are?
不 我们集中精力 好吗?
No, let's just focus, okay?
我们已经…
We've already...
上帝啊
Jesus.
可能只是邮递员
It's probably just the mailman.
道恩·约翰逊是你的邮递员吗?
Is Dwayne Johnson your mailman?
- 上帝! - 是的 门上好像
- God! - Yeah, there's probably
有个洞
a hole in the door.
我们收到了录像
We have footage.
真的吗?
Seriously?
太棒了 我们来看看
Awesome, let's take a look.
嗯 邮递员一定很着急
Well, the mail guy must of been in a rush
因为当我打开门的时候
'cause he was half way down the block
他已经走了半个街区了
by the time I even opened the door.
没有下雨 没有下雪 也不讲礼貌
Neither rain nor snow nor good manners.
好吧
Okay.
看起来像一张空卡
Looks like an empty card.
也许只有一个视频
Maybe it's just got the one video.
哦 上帝
Oh, Jesus.
怎么了?
What?
这是我的房♥子
This is my house.
就是我家
This is here.
哦 我的天啊
Oh my God.
怎么 怎么回事?
What, well, what is it?
这是今天拍的
This was shot today.
布赖恩在家 因为他发烧了 没去幼儿园
Brian stayed home from preschool with a fever.
这就是他
That's him now!
今天开始编辑啦
It's editing day.
开始编辑!
Editing day!
大家好
Hello, everyone.
今天是编辑的第一天
It's day one of editing
我们希望能筛选许多小时的镜头
where we hope to sift through the many hours of footage,
看看我们能不能找到
and see if we can't begin to locate
一些关键的 有凝聚力的叙述线索
some key cohesive narrative threads.
艾利斯?
Ellis?
嗯 是的
Uh yeah,
基本上就是看看影片怎么样
it's just basically seeing where we are.
不 不!
No, no!
关于加布里埃尔 我是怎么说的
What did I say about Gabriella!
不要拍到她 不要拍到她 不要拍到她
Off limits, off limits, off limits!
电影精选列表