he was released in 2015.
经过一个月的前期制♥作♥和两周的拍摄
After a month of pre-production and two weeks of filming,
埃利斯开始了一项迟来的研究
Ellis embarked on shamefully-belated research,
他一拖再拖的尽职调查显示
and his procrastinated due diligence revealed
诺埃尔从来没有去过新新
that Noel had never been at Sing Sing
或任何监狱
or any prison.
他从没被抓过
He'd never been caught,
也没有激♥情♥犯罪
and there was no crime of passion.
这是一连串的谋杀
This was a string of murders.
他觉醒了
He was a rouse.
所以我们和诺埃尔
So, we aired it out with Noel,
觉得错误信息
who felt just dreadful
很可怕
for the misinformation.
埃利斯和我得到了一个重要的教训
And Ellis and I were left with a substantial moral,
也就是道德和法律难题
ethical and a legal conundrum.
我们做出了选择
We made our choice.
所以你看 这是相当简单的事情
So, it's fairly simple stuff, you see.
是的 不 我现在明白了
Yes, no, I get it now.
我们随时都可以用它们
We want to use these whenever you want.
更多的电池 会需要更多的微SD卡
Any more batteries, need more micro SD cards,
任何事都不要犹豫 我们会处理的
anything, don't hesitate and we'll take care of it.
当卡片满了的时候
And when the card is full,
- 我要把它们交给你吗? - 是的 是的
- do I drop them off with you? - Yeah, yeah,
很好 太好了
that's fine, that's totally fine.
这里有五张备用的迷你卡
And you have five backup mini cards right here
以备不时之需
in case you need them.
只要小心别拍满了还没发现
Just be careful not to shoot over anything.
一旦卡满了
Once one card is full,
就把它取出来 换上一个空卡
just pop it out and put in a clean one.
这些在车里的卡
And these ones in the car,
- 和以前一样吗? - 是的
- they the same as before? - Yep.
你想什么时候打开就什么时候打开
Just turn them on when you want to,
当你不需要它们的时候 它们就会消失
and off when you don't need them.
哦 显然 把备份硬盘留在你的公♥寓♥里
Oh, and obviously, leave the backup hard drive safe
保存好
at your apartment.
这是一种以防万一的策略
That's a just-in-case maneuver,
我们有点神经质
we're mildly neurotic.
我们会每隔几天更新一次
And we'll update that every few days,
所以你会是一个骄傲的主人
so you will be the proud owner
因为我们为这部电影拍摄了每一个镜头
of every single item we shoot for this film.
你们真的想要完整的诺埃尔体验吗?
You guys really want the full Noel experience, huh?
想啊
We do.
我们也会送你一个支架
We also have this mount for you.
机身支架 你可以把相机放进去
The body mount, in that you can detach the camera to it,
这样你就不用用手了
and then you won't have to use your hands.
这让我有点吃惊
This sort of takes me back a little.
吃惊?
Takes you back?
是啊 除了我年轻的时候
Yeah, except when I was a young man
家境贫困
and things became difficult at home,
我沉浸在电影里
I immersed myself into cinema,
尤其是40年代和50年代的电影
the films of the 40s and 50s in particular.
我很喜欢他们的生活方式
I really loved their way of life,
说话方式 一切都很真实
their manner of speech, everything really.
作为副产品 我对编辑产生了兴趣
As a by-product, I became interested in editing.
这取决于你如何编辑一个故事
Depending on how you edit a narrative,
你真的可以操纵不同的观点
you really can manipulate different points of views.
但是 我从来没有尝试过
But, I never really got to try my hand at it,
- 所以 - 真的 很有趣
- so. - Really, how interesting.
我们不知道
We had no idea.
我最近买♥♥了一台笔记本电脑
I recently bought a MacBook
的目的是玩微电影应用程序
for the purpose of playing with the iMovie application.
但这种方式更有趣的是获得实际经验
But it's more fun this way to get the hands-on experience.
所以 任何沉思 任何想法 任何你能想到的
So, any musings, any thoughts, anything you can think of,
我们只是不想错过任何东西
we just don't want to miss anything
当我们不在的时候
when we're not around.
现在也是它的一部分吗?
This now is a part of it then?
什么都可以
Anything can be.
好吧 这取决于以后的表演过程
Well, it depends later on in the acting process.
对了 编辑
Right, editing.
一定要多关注你的...
Please pay heavy focus when you get...
哦 难耐的痒
Oh, the unscratchable itch.
是这样吗?
Is that right?
你是这么叫的吗?
Is that what you call it?
是的 我认为它有助于澄清一些
Yes, I think it helps clarify something
很难描述的事情
that's difficult to describe.
诺埃尔 我可以问一下吗
Noel, may I ask
有多少人知道你的活动?
how many people know about your activities?
只有你们两位先生
Just you two gentlemen.
你凭什么相信我们?
Well, what makes you trust us?
我的意思是 你当然会这样做
I mean, that's if you do, of course.
只要我需要 就相信你们
Trust you as far as I need to.
无论如何 到目前为止是的
So far, anyway.
这可能是一件好事 也可能不是
Which may or may not be a good thing.
也许
Meaning perhaps,
你想被抓住
part of you wants to be caught,
或者至少这个秘密不让你背负
or at least not have such a heavy burden
如此沉重的负担
of secret on your shoulders.
讨论信任他人的困难在于
The difficulty in discussing the trusting of others
你首先要相信自己
is one first has to trust themselves.
你不会说你相信自己吧?
You wouldn't say you trust yourself?
你会吗?
Would you?
不 我不介意你问
No, I don't mind you asking.
我已经单身好几年了
I've been single for a few years now.
你上一次重要的交往是什么时候?
When was your last significant relationship?
只有一次
There was only one.
米凯拉 我们在一起三年了
Mikayla, we were together for about three years.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
这七年来
I've been asking myself
我也在问自己同样的问题
that same question for seven years now.
我们渐行渐远才是真正发生的事
We drifted apart is what really happened.
这要归咎于两个人
Chalk it up to two people
因为他们的生活正朝着
whose lives were drastically heading
截然不同的方向发展
into different direction.
我刚刚开始我现在的工作
I had just started my job that I currently have.
我很高兴
I was happy.
但她有更宏伟的计划 并且想去实现它
But she had grander plans, she wanted to pursue them.
- 事情的结局友好吗? - 当然
- Did things end amiably? - Sure.
他们更加忧郁
They were more somber,
忧郁 而不是怨恨
melancholic as opposed to anything resentful.
我爱她胜过世界上的一切
I loved her more than anything in the entire world.
从我们开始约会的第一天起
From the first day that we stared dating,
我就知道我会娶她
I knew I would marry her,
然后我没有
and then I didn't get to.
她是我最好的朋友 是我的灵魂伴侣
She was my best friend, she was my soulmate.
当事情结束时 它是完全毁灭性的
When things ended, it was wholly devastating,
这是灾难性的
it was catastrophic.
但我一次也没有对她生过气
But not once did I ever get angry at her.
我一直把她留在心里
And I keep her here, always.
从那以后你和谁约会过?
Have you dated anyone since?
不 没有意义了
No, there's no point.
你的癖好在你们的关系中
What role did your proclivities
- 扮演了什么角色? - 什么都没有
- play in your relationship? - None.
这怎么可能?
How is that possible?
她不知道
She was unaware.
我确保它保持这种状态
I made sure that it remained that way.
但是它是如何影响你的呢?
But how did it affect you
我是说 在你们的关系中
in so much as your relationship, I mean?
我很抱歉 伙计们
I'm so sorry guys,
但是电池快没电了
but the battery's about to run out.
继续 埃利斯
Just keep it going, Ellis.
对不起 诺埃尔 请继续
电影精选列表