This was very sweet of you.
当她讲第一句对白,我闻到一阵蒜头味
The moment she said her first line, I detected a hint of garlic
并知道有机会愚弄她
and sensed an opportunity to have a little fun at her expense.
“哗,宝贝,下午吃了炒虾吗?”
"Whoa, a little scampi for lunch, babe?"
她起初没说话
At first, she said nothing.
连表情都没变
Her expression didn't even change.
但她直视我,慢慢说
But looking me dead in the eye, she said slowly,
“你的说话刻薄无礼你是彻头彻尾的衰人”
"That was mean and rude, and you're a complete and total fucking asshole."
嗨,爱伦,準备好出门未?-嗨,準备好,我们走吧
Hi, Ellen. Hey, are you ready to go? - Hi. Yeah, let's go.
好吧
Okay.
对
Yeah.
无人会对我说那种话
Nobody talked to me that way.
无论我自以为是谁,这个女人一点都不怕
This woman was completely unintimidated by whoever I thought I was.
无论我拍了几多勐片,白♥痴♥就是白♥痴♥
A pig is a pig no matter how many hit movies he's just had.
即是她没讲错吧?当年的你是衰人?
So, was she right? Were you a dick?
我为人几衰的
I was a bit of a dick.
她只是讲笑,但我不明白
She was joking, but I didn't get it,
因为无人会那样跟我讲笑
because no one would ever joke with me like that.
我不是任何笑话的对象
I was not the butt of any jokes.
她只是说:“我会继续抽秤你和...
And she just went, "I'm gonna poke through that and get--
你骨子里是个受惊的细路
You're a scared little kid under this shit,
而我会揭穿你的真面目”
and then I'll just call you out."
就在那一刻,我爱上了她
In that moment, I fell in love with her.
好吧
Right.
对,好吧,不太差
All right, okay, not bad.
好吧
Just, okay.
好吧,对,好吧,给我...
All right, okay, yep. All right. Give me--
好吧
Okay.
可以了,慢慢来
There we go. Gently.
易过借火
Piece of cake.
亚歷,我从未遇过像你的人
Alex, I've never met anybody like you.
我的意思是,你总能够看穿我
I mean, it's like you have a way of seeing right through me.
我发现了自己不...
I'm seeing a part of me that I don't--
我完全不想承认存在的一面,那令我很惊
I don't even like to admit exists, and that scares me.
然后翠丝会参演我即将在曼克顿开拍的电影
Then Tracy got a part in a film I was about to shoot in Manhattan.
我们会一起在片场聊天
We'd hang out on the set together.
谈谈你的工作吧
So, tell me about your job.
我应该会觉得你很厉害吧?
I guess I'm supposed to be pretty impressed, huh?
不要
Don't be.
她坐在头排,看着我的忙碌人生
She had a front-row seat to view the whirlwind my life had become.
翠丝很欣赏我付出的努力
Tracy appreciated the toll it was taking.
我绝对不能迷失自我
The mistake would be to lose myself
在我的人生派对之中
in the middle of the party that was now my life.
你有我的电♥话♥号♥码,对吧?-没错
You have my number, right? - Right.
你要打给我
You should call me.
对,好啊
Yeah, I'd like to.
我爱你-我也是
I love you. - I love you too.
那麽...
Well...
我们相爱
we love each other.
我们说了出口,心知肚明
We said it, we know it.
那才是最重要的,现在发生何事都不紧要
I mean, that's all that's important. It doesn't matter what happens now.
现在发生甚麽事?
What happens now?
你看-举高吧
Look at this. - Hold it up.
(孝活,送上无限祝福,TJ普兰)
很有趣,这里写了是送给罗姆或费德之类
It's funny you say-- It said, signed to Norm or Fred or something.
对,我是在河岸书店用1美元买♥♥到的
Yeah, I got it at the Strand bookstore for a dollar.
我们一起后,我深深堕入爱河,至今仍是
Once we got together, I just-- I was the most in love person. I still am.
你要回覆,有很多短讯要你回覆
You need to answer. There's, like, so many texts that you need to answer.
好啊-你要回应这一个
Yeah. - You need to respond to that.
而且要问...等等
And you need to resp-- Wait.
好得多了
It gets better.
雅昆娜发了四个短讯,你全部没回覆
This is four texts from Aquinnah that you haven't responded to.
我知道,昨晚想回覆的
I know, I tried to do it last night.
那就回覆...-好吧
So just respond to that... - Yeah.
“多天不见你
"Haven't seen you in a few days,
爱你和想念你”-我很期待见你
love you and miss you." - And I can't wait to see you.
“我很期待见你”-给我看看
"Can't wait to see you." - Let me see.
很期待见你,沙滩在等你
Can't wait to see you. The beach awaits you.
好吧
Okay.
“沙滩在等你”?不行-或者类似的说话吧
"The beach awaits you"? No. - Or something to that effect.
等你一齐去沙滩
Waiting for you on the beach.
我很期待跟你去沙滩...
I can't wait to get on the beach with--
很期待跟你去沙滩一齐消磨时间
can't wait to hang out on the beach with you.
Can't wait to hang out at the beach with you.
形容一下这个人吧
Describe this human being to me.
很清晰
Clarity.
“很期待见你,爱你”-爱你,就这样
"Can't wait to see you. Love you." - Love you. That's it.
我感觉到她不转弯抹角
I get a sense that she's no bullshit.
对,从不转弯抹角
No. No bullshit.
她的个性很明显,因为她太率真了
Who she is is just so locked in 'cause it's so honest.
就算我成为英格兰国王,她也只会做自己
I could be the king of England and she would be her.
就算我成为猫王,她也只会做自己
I could be Elvis and she would be her.
其实你可以加一点入去
You know what, you could put a little bit of this in there.
好吧,现在压成煳状,我拿着碗-真的很难
Okay, mush it now. I'll hold the bowl. - It's really hard.
我隻手很痛-我连碗都拿不稳
It's kind of hurting my hand. - I can't even hold the bowl.
我跟家人一起时,他们不会讲煽情的说话
When I'm with my family, there's no sentimental line with them.
不会说:“宝贝,你真可怜
There's no "Poor baby.
我感受到你的痛苦,很替你难过
I feel your pain, I feel so bad for you.
你是圣人,和...”
You're a saint among men, and"--
他们才不会那样对我
That would be the worst thing they could do to me.
等等,话你知-怎麽了?
Wait. Can I just tell you-- - What?
我刚才跟他倾谈
I was just having a conversation.
若你翻看他的手♥机♥
If you look through his phone,
有一百万个未回覆的短讯
it's just, like, a million texts that are never answered.
对,只是我,有很多次
Yeah, it's just me, like, a bunch of times, like--
问问题?-每隔两週,不
Asking questions? - Every two weeks, I-- No.
我就会说:“你还好吧?送上无限的爱,心心”
I'm just like, "Are you okay? Like, sending so much love. Heart, heart."
但是零回覆,然后...-零回覆
And then no response. And then-- - And no response.
但过了一週后
But then about a week after, like,
我又再说:“很爱你,希望你安好”
one of my, like, "Love you so much, hope you're okay."
真的很窝心,但令人抓不着头脑
It's this, like, really nice, but just so random,
他说:“我希望你满意自己的所有决定吧”
he said, "I hope you are happy with all your decisions."
好吧,谢谢
Okay, thanks.
很好,很自然-你很自然,爸爸
It's good. Natural. - You're a natural, Pops.
你在做甚麽?-你应该考虑
What are you doing? - You should think about
靠它来搵食
doing this for a job.
你十足十幸运曲奇饼
You know, you just turned into a fortune cookie.
我回覆得很简单
When I answer, I go to a simple,
“唏,我也爱你,在想你,你好吗?”
"Hey, I love you too. Thinking about you. How's it going?"
但你没说出口-我知道,因为一说出口就...
But you don't say it. - I know, because it comes out--
一说出口就...-而且...
it comes out... - You know, also--
然后我入去,于是我想
And then I go in and I'm, like-- So then I think,
“这样行不通,我还是揿掣吧”
"Well this isn't working out. I'll do the-- push the buttons."
然后看到中文网站-明白
Then I get some website in China. - Yeah.
结婚一个月就怀孕
Pregnant one month after the wedding,
翠丝发现自己的丈夫...
Tracy found herself with a husband...
开始拍摄
Action!
米高
Michael!
当他不是出去开工时
...who, when he wasn't away on a job,
就是一个渴睡的助产拍档
was little more than a narcoleptic Lamaze partner.
米高
Michael.
这细路很锺意马仔
This kid loves these horses.
一匹烈马
A vicious ride.
家人好吗?详细话我知做爸爸的滋味
How's the family? Give me the whole report of how being a dad is.
做爸爸很正
Being a dad is great.
我相信全世界的爸爸都知道是很正
I'm sure that, you know, all the dads out there know it's real cool.
我个仔,我们个仔
He's-- My son is-- Our son.
天啊,我不太帮忙
Boy, I didn't do half the work.
你怎样平衡家庭和工作?
How are you doing balancing the family and the work?
你还是工作狂
You're still pretty much a workaholic.
米高...
Michael! Michael! Michael!
我当年很忙碌,所以我的老婆...
电影精选列表