The deal was made.
货车司机兄弟帮的成员会在早上9点半接我
A Teamster driver would pick me up at 9:30 a.m.
车我去派拉蒙
and take me to Paramount...
然后我会整天拍摄《天才家庭》
where I would spend the day shooting Family Ties.
嗨,你好吗?
Hi, how you doing?
你觉得自己能兼顾两边吗?
You think you can handle both jobs?
是找我的
That's for me.
然后在傍晚6点,另一个司机会接走我
Then at 6:00, another Teamster driver would pick me up and shuttle me
车我去当晚要拍戏的山旮旯地方
to whatever far-flung location we were based at that evening.
博士,等等
Wait a minute, Doc.
你的意思是,你建成一部时间穿梭机
Are you telling me that you built a time machine...
用的是德罗宁汽车?
out of a DeLorean?
我会一直拍戏,在日出前收工
I would work on the film until just before sunrise.
然后我会爬进製作车的后座
At that point, I'd climb into the back of a production van
那里有枕头和毛毯
with a pillow and a blanket
等另一个司机送我回家
and yet another Teamster driver would take me home again.
我可以睡两叁个钟
I catch two or three hours of sleep...
然后一号♥司机就会再次在我家出现
before Teamster driver number one would reappear at my apartment,
用我给他的锁匙进屋
let himself in with a key I provided,
煮一壶咖啡
brew a pot of coffee,
开启浴室花洒
turn on the shower.
然后再开始新一天的流程
And then start the whole process all over again.
哈囉
Hello!
你迟了一个钟-是吗?
Alex, you're an hour late. - Yes?
亚歷,新工如何?
So, how's your new job, Alex?
很顺利,相当顺利
It's great. It's really great.
是来接我的,我今日要提早返工
That's my ride. I gotta be in early today.
打板-开始拍摄
Mark. - Action!
好吧,型男索女们
Okay, guys and dolls!
在往后的叁个半月
For the next three-and-a-half months,
《回到未来》和《天才家庭》吞噬了我
the combination of Back to the Future and Family Ties swallowed me whole.
或我到底在饰演谁
and basically who I was in the first place.
你在过去两週日以继夜地工作
You've worked every afternoon and evening for the past two weeks.
这麽辛苦到底有甚麽用?
How could any of this shit be any good?
你今日好吗?-很好,你呢?
How you doing today? - I'm good. How are you?
很好,很累
Good. Tired.
发生甚麽事?-我撞伤头
What happened here? - I smashed my head.
当时我行得很快,然后撞到家俬
I was walking really fast, and I fell into this piece of furniture.
我不像平时那样撞家俬,而是面部撞向它
I didn't hit the furniture the way I usually do, and I hit it with my face.
我在地下躺了一阵
And I-- For a second, I was lying on the ground,
然后我说:“我好似受伤了”
and I said, "I think I fucked myself."
然后开始有瘀伤,我对眼黑了,我的...
And then I started to bruise, and my eyes went black. My--
这隻眼真的很瘀黑,然后他们照过X光
This eye went really black. And then they did X-rays,
他们说:“你面颊骨和眼骨全部碎了”
and they said that "You broke all the bones in your cheek and your eye."
他们做了手术,镶了铁钉
And they did surgery and went in and fixed it and put pins in it.
就在这些地方
I had pins here and here.
这里,对-里面有铁钉?
Here. Yeah. - You had pins in there?
所以没错,我撞伤了自己块面,但很平常
So, yeah. So, I smashed my face up, but I do that.
跌倒是病征之一
Like, I do, like-- It's part of the deal is that I fall.
是很严重-柏金逊症和引力都是真的
It's the real deal. - Parkinson's and gravity are real.
对,引力是真的即使以我这个高度跌倒亦如是
Yeah, gravity is real. Even if you're only falling from my height.
好吧,继续开工
Okay, we're back to business.
我的故事,第二次
The story of me, take two.
天啊,我个头好痛
Jesus, my head.
我到底在哪里?
Where the hell am I?
来电者是我的经理人
The person calling me was my agent.
对不起,彼得,我知我演得很差
I'm sorry, Pete. I know I suck.
若我的事业就此玩完,总算是不枉此行
If this was the beginning of the end, it had been a hell of a ride.
我是《芝加哥太阳报》影评人罗爵艾拔
I'm Roger Ebert, film critic of the Chicago Sun-Times.
我是《芝加哥论♥坛♥报》影评人金斯高
And I'm Gene Siskel, film critic of the Chicago Tribune.
首先,《回到未来》属于我讨厌的穿梭时空电影
First, Back to the Future. A time travel movie, a category I hate,
因为回到过去并不会改变任何事
because you're never really gonna change things when they go back in the past,
因为那代表我们在电影开头看到的未来
because that would mean that the future that we saw at the beginning of the film
可能是假的,对吧?
would've had to have been a lie, right?
但《回到未来》成功解决了那个问题
But, Back to the Future managed to beat that problem,
而且手法令我大为讚叹
and it delighted me in so doing.
这是我今年夏天戏季的至爱电影
This is my favorite film of the summer movie season.
米高J.霍士的演出绝对值得获奖
And Michael J. Fox gives an absolutely winning performance.
结果,那趟旅程只是一个开始
The ride, it turned out, was only beginning.
(史提芬史匹堡作品《回到未来》)
(第一位,《回到未来》)
你对初期影评有何感想?
How are you doing with the early word on this movie?
评语是“惊为天人”
The early word is "spectacular."
有点得人惊,对-很可怕,对,真的很可怕
Kind of frightening, yes. - Scary. Yeah, it's really scary.
你会变得不一样吗?-不会
Will you be the same guy? - Yeah.
你会处理得宜吗?-会
Will you handle it well? - Yeah.
我旧时住在影视城,那区有个报摊
There's a newsstand in my old Studio City neighborhood.
我偶尔都会去
Every now and then, I'd stop by.
我不是去看《龙♥虎♥豹♥》或《豪情》
No, I wasn't checking out Hustler or Juggs,
而是去看我的不同杂♥志♥封面
but surveying the versions of myself on display.
《GQ》、《我们》《时人》、《滚石杂♥志♥》
GQ. US. People. Rolling Stone.
《花花女郎》、《虎韵》、《电视指南》
Playgirl. TigerBeat. TV Guide.
《综艺杂♥志♥》、《麦歌♥》《明星杂♥志♥》、《环球杂♥志♥》
Variety. McCall's. The Star. The Globe.
《17杂♥志♥》、《16》《疯狂杂♥志♥》、《破解杂♥志♥》
Seventeen, 16, Mad, Cracked, and on and on.
我看哪里都见到自己的形象
Everywhere I looked, I saw my image reflected back at me.
全部不是反映真实的我
None of them was a true representation of my real self...
哪管真实的我是怎样
Whoever that was.
(有驼鹿走甩了,米高J.霍士)
这是史上最当红的明星,米高J.霍士
Here is as hot as you get in the history of this business. Here is Michael J. Fox.
米高J.霍士
Michael J. Fox!
今晚有米高J.霍士登场,好嘢
Michael J. Fox is with us tonight. Yeah!
你的感觉一定很爽吧?
Doesn't that make you just feel fabulous?
很正,要我全家飞来很贵,但我庆幸...
That's great. It cost a lot to fly my whole family down here, but I'm glad--
首先,恭喜
First of all, congratulations.
《回到未来》仍稳踞票房♥的第一位
Back to the Future is still number one at the box office.
(信♥号♥♥报,他会再度成功吗?)
但今週有新劲敌
But it's gonna get some new competition this weekend
米高J.霍士的电影新作,到底会否卖♥♥座?
from another Michael J. Fox movie. Is it gonna give it a run for its money?
(洛杉矶直播)
我不知道
I don't know.
米高J.霍士人气爆灯
The popularity of Michael J. Fox is a phenomenon.
(第一位,《回到未来》1.198亿美元,八週)
你要告诉史匹堡
Well, you're just gonna have to tell Spielberg,
我未準备好作出承诺
I'm not prepared to make that commitment.
你的发达之路是甚麽?
What is the secret of your success?
真不敢相信我会讲演戏是我的一切
I can't believe I was about to say acting is my life.
电视艾美奖刚出炉,得奖者包括...
TV's Emmy Awards were handed out, and the winners are...
(最佳喜剧类影集男主角)
我不敢相信,太正了
I don't believe this! Great!
我觉得自己高了几吋
I feel four feet tall.
每次见到你个名前面总是有“讨人欢喜的”
And I always see your name with "adorable" in front of it.
过了一段时间,你开始厌倦未?
Now, does this get a little annoying after a while?
对,老实讲,我妈为这些杂♥志♥写稿
Yeah, well, I-- My mom writes for these magazines.
是吗?
Is that right?
我觉得米高霍士很可爱
I think Michael Fox is cute.
米高霍士真的很可爱我几时都想跟他去街
I think Michael Fox is really cute. And I'd go out with him anytime.
别误会,我真的很开心
Don't get me wrong. I had a really, really good time.
你的性♥伴♥侣♥是谁?-你的性♥伴♥侣♥是谁?
Who are you sleeping with? - Who are you sleeping with?
我原本不打算问你是雪莉,我会继续问...
I wasn't gonna ask you. It's Shelley. I was gonna go right back to--
但你问了
But you did.
因为...
Because--
我还是不明白,我就像...
I still don't get it. I'm like--
其实我还是不明白大家发现甚麽,但是...
I mean, I still have no idea what people see, but--
我有心水啤酒牌子,未知我能否提及
I have a favorite beer. I don't know if I can mention it,
但是加拿大啤酒,罐上有隻有角动物
but it's a Canadian beer, and it has a certain antlered animal on the front.
某天早上,我看见窗外有啤酒运货车
One morning, I peered out the window to see a beer delivery truck.
(麋鹿头啤)
送货工人说:“你想要的话随时送到”
"There's a lot more where this came from," the delivery guy said.
我有部法拉利、越野路华、吉普越野车
I owned a Ferrari, a Range Rover, a Jeep Cherokee,
宾士560 SL老爷车
a Mercedes 560 SL convertible.
酒水全部免费,我经常是贵宾
The booze was free, and I was usually the guest of honor.
有人截停我的法拉利,当时我正前往开工
I had a guy who pulled over my Ferrari one time on the way to work.
然后警♥察♥走过来说
And-- And the cop leans in, he goes,
“你是米克吗?”,我说是,然后他说
"Mike, is that you?" And I say, "Yeah." He said,
“这部车又大又重,小心驾驶”
电影精选列表