that it is life-threatening, that you are in the fight for your life.
现在你松了一口气吗?
Do you feel relieved now?
天啊,我做了甚麽?
Oh, my God. What have I done?
他将来会怎样?
What is his prognosis?
他在十年内会有严重残疾
Within ten years, he will have serious disabilities.
平衡问题,经常跌倒
Balance problems with frequent falls.
我觉得他前路艰难
I think he's got a tough road ahead of him.
(时人杂♥志♥,独家,力挽性命)
你有否担忧
Are you at all concerned
现在观众对你的目光会不同?
that now audiences will look at you differently?
这是我首次面对录影厂观众
This will be my first time in front of a studio audience
自从我公开确诊以来
since I disclosed my diagnosis.
我恐惧他们会排斥我,怕他们不会明白
My fear was that they would reject me, and that they would not understand it,
因为我有病,所以不能搞笑
that because I was sick, I couldn't be funny.
我求神拜佛他们会接受我
And I had to hope that they could accept me.
已开机-已开机
We got speed. - Roll cameras.
打板-开始拍摄
Mark. - And action.
我们又见面了,邦先生
We meet again, Mr. Bond.
下棋
There.
专心应战吧,棋王宝宝
Deal with that, Bobo Fischer.
我早就知
I knew that.
真是大胆之举
That's a bold move.
大家的反应很热烈
And I got this huge reaction.
你这一步大错特错
You have chosen poorly.
你是否觉得自己有个90岁的老爸或...
Do you feel like you have a 90-year-old like, dad, or...
因为我不觉得自己像90岁但你有时会嬲我
'Cause I don't feel like 90 years old, but I-- Well, you sometimes get mad at me.
大家都说:“小心啊...”
Like, you guys all say, "Be careful, be careful."
我说我很小心,甚麽?我会故意不小心?
I say that I'm being careful. Like, what, do I set out to not be careful?
无人觉得你是故意不小心
Nobody thinks your agenda isn't to be careful.
而且或者不是...
It's that that maybe isn't--
第一位
The first thing--
你似乎把其他东西看得较重要
It's lower on the list of things than it is for us.
所以...
So--
我只是要确认一下,明白吗?我情愿...
So I just have to make sure, you know? And I'd rather--
若你明白我的意思就好了
It's great if you understand what I'm saying,
但我情愿你不跌倒
but I'd rather you don't fall over.
我在努力-好吧
I'm working on it. - Yeah.
我可以望住自己说:“我有柏金逊症”
I can look at myself, and I say, "I have Parkinson's."
我要怎样跟它共存?
So, how do I wanna live with that?
但若我不克服“我柏金逊症”这一点
But if I never get past the "I have Parkinson's" part,
若我不克服在清早起床
if I never get past the part where I wake up in the morning
我会说:“对,是真的,事实确实如此”
and I go, "Yeah, that's real. That's happening,"
我就撑不过去
then I can't get past it.
老实讲,这是我首次有机会跟你谈
You know, this is the first time that I've had a chance to talk with--
你开记招后首次上这节目
the first time you've been on the show since you had your press conference
自从你宣布-对
and announced that you... - Right.
你有柏金逊症
...have Parkinson's disease.
我只是觉得大家...-对
And I just-- I think folks... - Yeah.
那麽,自此之后你情况如何?
...well, you know-- How's it been going since?
大家对此有何反应?
What was the reaction of that announcement?
还是差不多,甚麽都没变
Pretty much the same. It didn't change.
我还是有病,所以...-是吗?
I still have it. So... - Yeah?
隐瞒病情多年,我终于可以放下了
After all those years of hiding my symptoms, I could let it go.
我因疾病而受苦,它令我变成这样
I suffer from a condition, and it makes me do this,
和这样,还有...
and this, and...
弊了
Uh-oh.
若你望得我够久就会习惯
If you just look at me long enough, you get used to it.
我发现自己不用做任何事,做自己就可以
I realized I didn't have to do anything other than be myself.
有时当我吃太多药
Sometimes when I take a little bit too much medication,
我的身体会摆动,就像艾克索罗斯那样
I get that kind of swaying thing. I do the kind of Axl Rose thing.
所以若你看到我这样在心里哼唱《天堂之城》吧
So, if you see that, you know, just kind of hum "Paradise City" in your mind.
大家发现我还是我只是多了柏金逊症而已
I was still me, people recognized. Just me plus Parkinson's.
天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
有无搞错?-想要吗?
What the hell? - You want?
你是故意摇樽吗?
Did you shake that up on purpose?
我有柏金逊症
Parkinson's.
有人看见我患病的新闻,觉得我就此玩完
Some people would view the news of my disease as an ending.
但我开始意识到,它是个新开始
But I was starting to sense that it was really a beginning.
演员米高J.霍士在国会作证
Actor Michael J. Fox testified before Congress,
要求增加柏金逊症研究拨款
asking for an increase in research funding for Parkinson's disease.
“我是来告诉告位要管理成功的研究计划
"I'm here to tell you that administering a successful research program
一点都不难
is not rocket science.
主要是凭常理和愿意完成重任的决心,谢谢”
It's mostly common sense and the will to get things done. Thank you."
讲得好,米高
Good stuff, Michael.
我从未向任何人讲过
I never actually said this to anybody,
但我经常幻想跟人说
but I always fantasized saying it.
“对,你比我强,你会打败我
"Yeah, you're bigger than me. You'll beat me up.
但我会还击一次,令你受伤”
But I'll hit you once, and you'll hurt."
我经歷过那一刻
And I knew that moment.
穆罕默特阿里和米高J.霍士挺身支持群众
Muhammad Ali and Michael J. Fox joining a chorus of voices
强调拨款刻不容缓
saying money is desperately needed.
我想留在世界里,而不是认命和远离世界
I wanted to be in the world and not take this and retreat from the world.
它令我意识到还可以贡献甚麽
It made me realize what I still have to give.
我的内心大为所动,不是故意的
Find it extremely moving-- no pun intended--
我今日能够来到接触...
to be here today and reach out...
霍士基金会扭转了科学界的慈善工作
The Fox Foundation has revolutionized scientific philanthropy,
领导整个柏金逊症社群筹得近二十亿美元
mobilized the Parkinson's community and raised nearly two billion dollars.
(视科学为己任)
我确诊患柏金逊症十年后,伊斯美出世了
I was ten years after my Parkinson's diagnosis when Esmé was born.
哈囉,我...
Hello, I...
去找爸爸,吻爸爸
Go see Daddy. Go give Daddy a kiss.
看爸爸-爸爸做甚麽?
Look at Dad. - What's Daddy doing?
伊斯美,看爸爸
Look at Daddy, Esmé.
孩子是最好的
The kids are the best,
因为他们会说:“你可以停下来吗?”
because kids will just say, "Will you stop moving around?"
一定是
I'm sure.
我说:“我尽力而为吧,亲爱的”
I say, "I'll give it a shot, hon."
(5岁生日快乐,雅昆娜与史佳勒)
(2000年2月15日,下午3时12分)
不要-爱意
No. - In love.
不,他们...-他们在飞
No. They're... - They're flying.
他们在跳舞-好吧
They're dancing. - Okay, good.
你们是否想换组?-但甚麽...
Would you guys like to switch teams... - But what--
因为我们在领先,抑或你们不想换组员?
...because we've been winning, or do you wanna keep the same teams?
我锺意这个分组,但是...
I like the teams we're on, but...
我不善于这游戏-别怪她,怪我吧
I'm tragic at this game. - It's not her fault. It's my fault.
但我当时想...对
But I was thinking-- Yeah.
是你
You.
你已估到?-对
You got it already? - Yeah.
我画了我
I just had me.
是我吗?
It was me?
是我,不是你
It was me, not you.
他以为是“米高J.霍士”
He thinks it was "Michael J. Fox."
我对动态的感觉是,我总是在动
The thing about motion with me is, I've always been moving,
可能是因为我矮小
and maybe that's because I'm small.
我一直都在动,我总是依靠活动
I've always been moving, and I always counted on movement
把我从一个地方带到另一个
to not only propel me from place to place,
而且当我游走时表达自己,做真正的我
but to express myself as I propelled from place to place, and to be who I am.
但我体会到我的人生不能静止
But the thing that I learned was that I couldn't be still in my life.
我无法活在每一刻
I couldn't be present in my life.
直至我意识到我有这个病
Until I found this thing happened to me
令我活在每一刻
that made me present in every moment of my life,
因为它会震醒我
because it was shaking me awake.
做得好
There you go.
(改编自米高J.霍士着作)
《我仍是我:米高霍士》
电影精选列表