"This is a big, heavy car. You gotta be careful."
我以时速145公里在云图拉大道开着法拉利
I was going 90 down Ventura Boulevard in a Ferrari.
然后他说:“你套剧很正”
And he said, "Love the show."
我说:“就是这样?”
I said, "That's it?"
向前行五步-好吧
So, five steps forward. - Yeah.
若你的左脚行不动就在可以的时候停下来休息
If your left foot catches, you stop and reset when you can.
我不会叫停你,但你可以时就停低吧
I'm not gonna stop you, but you stop when you can.
卡住了,我的膝头卡住了-好吧
It's locking-- My knees are locking out. - Good.
对,我行的,不用...-好,做这个动作
Yeah, I can do this without-- - So, settle into this.
轻轻弹跳,感受你的脚跟转身,你就知道稳住了
Bounce into it. Feel those heels. Turn. Know that you're settled.
有一段时间
There's that period of time
我就像世界之王-很好,再摆高球姿势,别卡住膝头
that I was the king of the world. - Good. Golf stance again, don't lock out.
当时我饰演一个角色,我饰演...
And I was playing a part. I was playing a--
那是值得后悔的事
And then that was worth feeling sorry for.
翠丝好吗?
How's Tracy?
还是我老婆
Married to me. Still.
身为火速窜红的年轻名人
With the life of a young celebrity that gets a lot of fame really fast,
我不知甚麽才是真实
you don't know what's real.
很多人影相,在我家草丛拍我在泳池游水
People taking pictures of-- in my bushes of me in the swimming pool.
戴着帽行街,并戴着眼镜然后伏低躲起来
Walking down the street with a hat on and glasses and down and hiding.
真是荒谬,生活不应如此
It's all bullshit. It's not the real stuff.
向右踏一大步-不行
Big step right. - No.
向右踏一大步,很好,再次摆高球姿势
Big step right. Good. Golf stance again.
很好,我们在这方面要下功夫
Good. This is the stuff that we need to work on.
放慢你的思考过程,明白吗?
Slowing down your thought process, right?
你要在这方面用功-我有啊
And this is the area that you need work. - Yeah, I do.
所以正在放慢-对
So, it's slowing down. - Yeah.
对吧,站起来,高球姿势,脚跟着地
Right? So, stand up, hit the golf stance. In your heels.
可以未?-可以了
Are you there? - Yeah.
围住张櫈半步走
Do that quarter step around the stool.
柏金逊症简直是灾难
Parkinson's was just a disaster.
但是很真实的
But it's so real.
当我的手臂卡住,或者手抽筋
When my arm would seize up or my hand would twitch,
是真实的,都是真实的
that's real. It's real.
转身,确保你企稳
Turn. Make sure you're settled.
很好,确保你企稳
Good. Make sure you're settled.
我不能步行和去厕所
You can't walk and you can't go to the bathroom.
我的意思是,都是真实的
I mean, that's real.
慢慢向前行
Slowly forward.
做得好,好极,我知你掂的
Beautiful. Awesome. I know you can do it.
我做得到,它...-对吧?
I can do it. That's the thing-- - Right?
它令我很难过,那就是它们不...
That's the thing that kills me, is just that they're not--
即刻失控-明白
The instant lack of control. - Right.
感觉不是:“我控制不到...”
It's not like, "I'm losing control, I'm losing control."
而是砰一声,我在飞...-我们要...
It's like, boom! I'm flying-- - So, that's what we--
那就是我们经常谈的是你的速度,因为你是如此
But that's what we always talk about is that, your speed, because of who you are.
我想顺利完成,对-慢慢来...
I wanna get it done. Yeah. - Just slow it down, slow it down.
因为你有足够的运动能力,有时间去弥补
Because you're athletic enough to then have time to compensate
会出错的问题-对,可以慢慢来何必急?
for something that goes wrong. - Yeah, why dash when you can flush?
对吧,你看,那样好得多
Right. See? That was even better.
访问你时,视你为电影明星有别于电视...
Talking to you as a movie star is different than talking to you as a TV--
我现在令人印象更深刻吧
Well, I'm much more impressive now.
的确是,你的人生有因此而改变吗?
Well, you are. Has your life changed because of this?
不算是
Not really.
送给祖安-送给谁?
To Joan. - To who?
是祖安
Joan. J-O-A-N.
无论是签名
Whether it's signing an autograph
或者去做下一个访问
or dashing off to your next interview,
全是为了推销米高J.霍士和这部戏
it's all part of selling Michael J. Fox and the movie.
他的家人肯定曾经很想知道
His family must have wondered how he'd turn out
他从高中退学后会怎样
when he dropped out of high school.
我们去探他时,我们尝试跟米高相聚
When we go down to visit him, we try and spend our time with Michael,
我们会跟他去任何他想我们去的活动
and we'll go with him to any such events that he wants us to.
但是我们不会...
But, no, we don't--
我们不想涉及影视行业,老实讲句
We don't get tied up in the show business end of it all, really.
在后园的他只是米高霍士
In the backyard, he's just Mike Fox,
而不是人人认识的巨星米高J.霍士
not the star, Michael J. Fox people have come to know.
他说从洛杉矶回家乡有助他保持谦逊
He says trips home from Los Angeles help keep his feet on the ground.
他们不会容许我做衰人
They're not gonna let me get away with being a jerk.
请保持安静
Very quiet, please.
你可以说我一直想成功,甚至小...
I guess you could say I've always wanted to excel, even as a small--
不行,準备好了再替我倒数吧,安迪,我要...
No. Ready. Count me down again will you, Andy? I gotta get--
五、四、叁、二
Five, four, three, two.
不知道,你可以说我一直想成功
I don't know, I guess you could say I've always wanted to excel,
甚至小时候已如是
even as a small boy.
我想讲的是,我不是在乎输赢...
I mean, it wasn't the winning that mattered to me...
而是我纯粹享受竞争
it was the pure enjoyment of the competition.
我的内心深处一直觉得...
And I've always felt that deep in my heart--
完全没有气势了,可以从头再来吗?
Totally losing momentum. Can we just start from the top?
当然可以-想更有力量
Absolutely. - Trying to get a kick on this.
在《天才家庭》的片场我被视为天才儿子
On the set of Family Ties, I was welcomed back like the prodigal son.
毕竟我是一个明星
I was the star, after all.
米克,现在开始吗?
Mikey, you're gonna do this now?
我刚发现那样行不通
It just occurred to me, it doesn't work over there.
你觉得不妥吗?
Does this bother you?
有令你难做吗?-不,要再来一次
Does this screw you? - No, we just gotta redo
拍更多镜头-几多?
more shots. - How many?
几多?- 38个
How many? - Thirty-eight.
我从未想过凭名气赢取甚麽
And while I would have never dreamed of lording it over anyone,
事实上,我想怎样任意妄为都可以
the fact is, I could get away with the most outrageous behavior.
我只想搞清楚,并说若那是...
And so, I'm just trying to understand, and say if that's-- If, you know--
若你们做了某些错事
If you have specific things that are wrong,
请告诉我,因为目前我很困惑
let me know because, at this point, I'm confused.
我是“荷里活的万人迷”
I was the "boy prince of Hollywood."
我很出名,名气爆灯
I was big. I was bigger than bubble gum.
你以为一切都很扎实的,但其实不是
You think it's made out of brick and rock, but it's not.
一切都很脆弱的
It's made out of paper and feathers.
是一个幻象
It's an illusion.
甚麽事?
Yes?
我叫亚歷P.奇登是二年级生招待委员会成员
Alex P. Keaton, Sophomore Hospitality Committee.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
不要,打扰了,介意我在这里等等吗?
No. Excuse me. Do you mind if I wait around here for a while?
对,可以啊
Yeah, I suppose.
翠丝普兰在那时来到我的世界
That's when Tracy Pollan came into my world.
她在纽约戏剧界出身
Having trained in the New York theater,
为剧集带来一定的质素
Tracy brought a grounded quality to the work.
放低吧,你看不出我在画它吗?
Put that down. Can't you see I'm painting that?
跟我“引人笑”的方式有很大对比
It was in stark contrast to my "just go for the laugh" approach.
标题是甚麽?“寻找苹果”?
What do you call it? "Find the Apple"?
我愿意向你解释抽象艺术概念
I'd explain the concept of abstract art to you,
但我觉得只会浪费时间
but I have a feeling I'd be wasting my time.
你不是典型选角对象
You were not the typical casting choice.
你不活泼可爱,或者无脑的金髮女郎
You were not perky, you were not a vacuous blonde,
你不是自诩聪明的...-没错
you weren't a wiseacre kind of-- - Right.
那种人,你同意吗?-同意
kind of person. You agree? - I agree.
其实我很惊讶获选演这个角色
I was actually very surprised to be cast on the show.
我也不会选自己演这角色
I didn't-- I don't know if I would have cast me on the show.
为何他们选了你?你有甚麽...-我觉得...
Why did they? What was it about you-- - Well, I think that--
他们想找的人选是跟亚歷的角色大相迳庭
that they wanted somebody who was very different from the character of Alex.
而且我觉得他们
And I think that they,
我不懂点讲,就是发现了我的不同之处
I don't know, just saw something different in me.
有天,我们去食晏
One day we broke for lunch.
女人、人生、死亡、艺术
Women, life, death, art.
请各就各位,爱伦就位,五、四、叁...
Places, please. Places for E. Five, four, three...
食晏后,继续把之前的场景拍下去
After lunch, we picked up where we left off.
好吧,準备,开始拍摄
Here we go. Ready and action.
我有东西要送给你
I got you something.
真的吗?
You did?
毕加索画特♥价♥
They were having a sale on Picassos.
所以我买♥♥了一幅给你
So, I got you one.
你真是贴心
电影精选列表