that can touch that moment for me as a 22-year-old guy
苦苦挣扎叁年,终于成功了
who'd been fighting for three years to make it.
“好极...”
"Good, good, good, good, good."
笑是你忍♥不住的
Laughter is-- You can't help it.
我似乎有新发现
I-- Like, I just found something,
有方法跟你沟通是你没预料到的,你不...
a way to communicate with you that you didn't expect, you have no--
你无法解答,只可以发声大笑
you have no answer for it, except to make a noise.
“...讲笑吧?别...”
"...kidding me? Come"--
若你笑不出声,也会张开口,是很真实的
If you didn't have any, you'd have to let air out. It's really honest.
盖利大卫高柏格靠着椅背说
Gary David Goldberg leaned back in his chair and said,
“为何无人向我提过这个细路?”
"Why didn't anybody tell me about this kid?"
太好了
Great.
我站在炸鸡连锁店外的收费电♥话♥亭
I was standing at a pay phone outside of a Pioneer Chicken franchise.
我的经理人在讲七位数的薪金时
While my agent was talking about a seven-figure salary,
我望住餐牌,很想够钱买♥♥1.99美元的鸡翼
I stared at the menu wishing I had $1.99 to buy the buffalo wings.
但合约还未正式签订
The contract could not be officially locked in, however,
因为NBC的年轻高层节目总监布兰登达迪哥夫
as the NBC executive wunderkind head of programming, Brandon Tartikoff,
强烈反对给我亚歷奇登一角
was absolutely against giving me the role of Alex Keaton.
这个人很熟练,而且很搞笑
This guy is very proficient, and he hits the comedy,
但我不觉得他会红到被印在午餐盒上
but I don't think we're talking about somebody who's gonna be on a lunch box.
解僱我和换角很容易
It would be a relatively simple matter for me to be fired and replaced.
我们开拍当日,他们还在争论
The argument raged on right up to the day we began shooting the pilot.
(天才家庭)
各位,欢迎收看《天才家庭》
So, welcome to Family Ties, everybody.
安迪,我们準备好未?
Andy, we ready to go?
无论下个钟发生甚麽事都会决定我的命运
Whatever happened in the next hour was gonna decide my fate.
他们会把灯光转暗
The guys will bring down the house lights.
(米高霍士)
请开启你的录影机,开机吧
Start your VTRs, please. Start your machines.
好吧,保罗,你拍首个镜头
Okay, Paul, you got the first shot.
各位,做场好戏啊-叁、二...
Have a good show, everyone. - Three, two...
可以,準备,开始拍摄
Here we go. We're ready. And action. Go.
喂,请问是谁找他?
Hello. May I tell him who's calling?
金巴莉布朗登
Kimberly Blanton.
金巴莉-对不起...
Kimberly. - I'm sorry...
自从我即兴加入简称“P”
From the moment I ad-libbed the initial P...
我是亚歷P.奇登
Alex P. Keaton here.
我觉得观众好似知道我的落泊生活
...I felt as though the audience was aware of my desperate days
最终发展成为这一刻
leading up to that moment.
嗨,对不起,我要亲自应门我们的管家今晚放假
Hi. Sorry I had to answer the door myself. Our butler's off tonight.
若金巴莉不锺意你家人的真实面貌
If Kimberly doesn't like your family for who they are,
或者她并不值得你在意,对吧?
then maybe she isn't worth caring about at all, don't you think?
你会维持这个髮型吗?抑或你会扎辫?
Are you gonna wear your hair like that, or are you gonna put it up?
米高J.霍士
Michael J. Fox!
成功了
This is working.
我在那刻知道,这一切都会成真
I just knew at that moment, like... it was all gonna come true.
妈妈,你在做甚麽?
Mom, what are you doing?
这套处境喜剧原本以家长为主角
The situation comedy was supposed to focus on the parents.
不要香蕉啊,阿妈
No bananas, Ma.
但美国的观众爱上剧中的儿子
Instead, America fell in love with their son.
聚焦于米高,对她有帮助从现在起聚焦于米高
Play towards Michael. That'd help her. And here on out to play towards Michael.
好吧,他会演得好的
Okay, he'll be fine.
他的演出很精彩
His performance is so good.
看着他的演出你会为他抓时机的精準度而惊叹
Watching him, you are struck by his exquisite sense of timing.
我觉得有幽默感的男士很有性魅力
I find a sense of humor in a man to be incredibly sexually exciting.
这里有神父和犹太教祭司
A priest and a rabbi are in a room.
你几时发现自己锺意逗人笑?
When did you discover that you liked to make people laugh?
我细个时很矮
When I was growing up, I was a small kid.
(欢乐酒店,美少女的谎言)
你不搞笑就要打架,所以...
It was either, you know, funny or fight, so...
我一直觉得只要能令高大的男生笑
The idea is always if you can make the big guy laugh
趁我未激嬲他们时,这样最安全
before you can make him mad at you, it's a safer way to go.
开始拍摄-亚歷,你就认了吧
Cue. - Alex, come on, admit it.
你与众不同
You're really special.
好吧,我...
All right. I--
我不想为此而争论
I don't wanna get in an argument about this.
霍士先生送了这个午餐盒给我
Mr. Fox sent me this lunch box.
充满爱意地写上:“给布兰登送上爱和热吻,米高J.霍士上”
Affectionately signed, "Brandon, love and kisses, Michael J. Fox."
(布兰登,他们想我借此赠兴,但是...)
跟你一起时,我从你的眼神看得出
When I'm with you, I can see in your eyes
你有些精彩的爆肚笑话但是很难开口讲出
that you've got a great one-liner and that it's hard to get that to your mouth.
我觉得很难顶,真的很难
I-- It just sucks. It's really hard.
每当我真的需要多巴胺,而且...
When I'm really in need of dopamine and--
当药效快要过,现在差不多过了
at the end of a dose-- I'm getting close to that now.
我会僵住,身体和面部表情都僵住
I get frozen and I-- Frozen physically and frozen facially.
就像一个面罩,我有个柏金逊面罩
It's a mask. I have a parkinsonian mask.
我真的要很用力挣扎
I-- Just, I have to really work--
才能面露微笑和表情
to struggle to smile, to show expression.
它会令我面无表情
It gives me a kind of blank countenance.
当你很兴奋时
If you were having pure exhilaration,
你的表情是怎样?-是这样
what would your face look like? - Like this.
你是靠它搵食的
This is what you did for a living.
没错
Yeah.
停
And stop.
好吧,热好身未?有无头晕?
Okay. You feel warmed up? Is it making you light-headed?
我想发癫
It's making me crazy.
好吧,我们开始读你本书吧
Okay, we're gonna do some pages from your book.
好吧,“我老爸退伍后...”
Okay. "After my dad retired from the Army..."
坐直一点
Little straighter.
你为何现在想讲这故事?
Why do you wanna tell this story right now?
“小时候,一切都似乎很容易得到
"As a kid, many things seemed to come easily to me.
我会翻看不同绘本的封面...”
I'd read a big picture book cover to cover..."
我的世界变小了
My world is getting smaller.
我锺意自己的脑袋还有它带我去到的地方
I love my mind, and I love the place it takes me,
所以我不想被缩窄
and I just don't want that to get cut short.
“小时候,一切都似乎很容易得到...”
"As a kid, many things seemed to come easily to me..."
是否会有此一天,或者是20年后吧
Is there gonna be a moment-- maybe it's 20 years from now--
你不能讲出自己的故事?
where you can't tell your story?
若我20年后还在生
Well, if I'm here 20 years from now,
我应该会被医好,或者变成咸鱼
I'll be-- I'd either be cured or, like, a pickle.
“我食晏时要用饮管
"I had to eat my lunch through a s-- I had to eat my lunch through a straw...
有几层贴身的橡胶海绵
with several layers of form-fitted rubber foam
表面黐满犛牛毛贴在我的面上”,实际就像...
studded with yak hair affixed on my face." That's actually really, like--
是谁写的?-某个衰人
Who wrote that stuff? - Some asshole.
是低成本电影
It was a low-budget B movie.
但开工的都是专业人士
But down the street were professionals.
他们在做甚麽?
What were those guys doing?
替罗拔湛米基斯和史提芬史匹堡拍新戏,谁做主角?
They're with the new Zemeckis and Spielberg movie. Who's in it?
克斯宾葛洛佛
Crispin Glover.
真伤我心
Ouch.
我觉得有点冒犯癫佬克斯宾会演史匹堡的戏
It stung a little bit that Crazy Crispin was gonna do a Spielberg movie
而我...
while I--
被扔去拍低俗的高中狼人电影
Thrown away on some B-grade high school werewolf movie.
(天才家庭)
圣诞假期完结一两天后
A day or two after our Christmas break,
盖利大卫高柏格叫我去他的办公室
Gary David Goldberg had summoned me into his office.
盖利开口说:“我有事要向你忏悔
"I have a confession to make," Gary began.
戏季开始前,史提芬给我这份剧本”
"Just before the start of the season, Steven sent me a copy of this script."
盖利一提及“史提芬”我就知他是指史匹堡
Whenever Gary said "Steven," I knew he meant Spielberg.
(盖利大卫高柏格先生,天才家庭)
“史提芬想你做男主角
"Steven had wanted you for the lead role.
他们问我能否把你调离剧集
They came to me asking if there was any way I could let you outta the show.
我当时没向你提起,因为根本没可能
I didn't mention it to you then, because it was just impossible.
(车房♥内,白天)
(时钟滴答作响)
(近镜)
(更多时钟入镜)
他们几个月前开始拍艾力斯托茨
They started shooting a couple of months ago with Eric Stoltz,
但他们认为他不适合这角色
but they don't think he's the right fit for the role.
(Nike运动鞋)
(滑板跌落地)
一定会很贵,但他们想重拍他的全部戏份”
It's gonna be expensive, but they wanna reshoot all of his stuff."
(手指扭动旋钮)
我个头天旋地转
My head was spinning.
(勐烈爆♥炸♥)
还有呢?
Anything else?
“你拍剧的时间不会少一个钟”
"You're not gonna miss an hour of work on the show."
协议已定
电影精选列表