而且你已经比我期待的要优秀得多
I wanted to win, Dad, but I ended the world.
我想赢的 爸爸 但却终结了这个世界
No. No, you didn't, pal. You didn't. I did.
你没有 不是你的错 都怪我
When you brought me the code, and I didn't tell you the truth.
你把密♥码♥给我的时候 我没有告诉你真♥相♥
I'm so, so, so, so sorry.
真的很对不起
Hey. How about you two show us how to play this Hyskor game, huh?
嘿 要不你们俩 教我们玩《海斯科》吧?
We got nothing else to do now that the world as we know it is over.
反正我们的世界已经结束了 我们也无事可做
Wait. There might still be a way we can win this.
等等 也许我们还有一个办法能赢
- Oh... - But we can't stop the King anymore.
但我们不已经能阻止霸主了
Well, not physically, obviously, but we can stop him virtually, can't we?
在物质世界里不能 但能在虚拟世界里阻止他 不是吗?
Look. The King is using this VR pod to control Armageddon.
你们看 霸主正在用这个虚拟现实舱 来控制末日危机密♥码♥
He is inside the game.
他就在游戏里面
But if we use these VR pods,
但如果我们用这些虚拟现实舱
then we can beat him the same way you beat Hyskor.
就可以用你打败《海斯科》的方式 来打败他
Reach the end of the world,
打败最后一个玩家
defeat the last player standing, win the crown.
赢取王冠
- Yeah. - This sounds crazy.
-没错 -这听起来太疯狂了
It is crazy.
确实很疯狂
Yeah.
对
So let's do it.
那就放手一搏吧
I... I... I...
我...
- That's your child. - Wait.
-那是你的孩子 -等等
- Back. Patty, come here! - Patty!
-回来 帕蒂 过来! -帕蒂!
Cute overload.
可爱到爆
(可爱到爆)
They're not so bad. They're just cute little beep-boops.
它们没那么坏 它们只是可爱的小机器人
Can you help us play against the King in Hyskor?
你们能在《海斯科》里 帮我们对付的霸主吗?
You're right, Patty. He's controlling Armageddon from inside the game.
你说得对 帕蒂 他在游戏里控制着末日危机
But if we beat him before he locks us out, we can save the world.
若我们能在他禁止我们进入前打败他 我们就能拯救世界
Here's my plan.
听听我的计划
We go in, but no cheats, no tricks,
我们进去 但不能作弊 不能耍花招
no rat skills.
不能用老鼠那些招数
- We play fair together.
我们一起公平作战
Wait, we go into the video game?
我们要进电子游戏里去?
- Yeah. - I think we need to regroup.
-我们得重新组织力量
- There's no time.
-没时间了
We should call the OSS agents.
我们应该通知超级间谍组织
Figure this out the spy way.
用间谍的方式解决问题
I'm not following the spy playbook anymore.
我再也不会按间谍的方式行事了
Patty's been right all this time. I trust her.
帕蒂一直以来都是对的 我相信她
- Then let's play. - Let's go.
-那我们就玩吧 -来吧
Dad, you know how you always tell us video games will fry our brain?
爸爸 你总是吓唬我们说 电子游戏会搞坏我们的脑子
- Yeah. - If we lose...
-是 -如果我们输了...
- This game might actually fry our brains. - Yeah.
-这游戏也许真的会搞坏我们的脑子 -是的
- Wait, what'd they say? - It's... She didn't...
-等等 他们说什么? -这是...她没有...
- We're gonna have fun. Let's have fun. - Okay.
-我们会玩得很开心的 好好玩吧 -好吧
We're trapped!
我们被困住了!
No, Dad. It's an elevator. The game's about to start.
不是啦 爸爸 这是一部电梯 游戏即将开始
Tony, you're playing as Rat Thickskull!
托尼 你的角色是胖头鼠
- And you're playing as Florella! - Wait, what are these outfits?
-你的是弗洛瑞拉 -等等 这些是什么服装?
The game made you play as a character called Tayanna.
游戏让你扮演一个叫“塔亚娜”的角色
And the game made you play as a character called Itza.
你的角色叫“伊察”
Got it.
懂了
Here we are.
我们到了
Where are we?
我们在哪里?
We're at the end of the world. The finale of the world's most challenging game.
世界尽头 世界上最具挑战性的游戏的决赛
The ground is cracking. We have to go now!
地面裂开了 赶快逃跑!
- All right. - This game is not fun.
-好 -这一点都不好玩
Step one,
第一步
we have to get to that giant statue to find the King.
我们必须去到那个巨大的雕像那里 才能找到霸主
- Are you sure this is right? - Just keep up!
-你们确定这个方向对吗? -跟上
I'm working on it!
我正在努力!
And there goes my back.
我的老腰又受累了
Now we have to fight a few bad guys to get to the statue.
现在我们得打倒几个坏人 才能去到雕像那里
And with only nine minutes left.
只剩下九分钟了
Wait. Why are there so many of them?
等等 怎么会有这么多坏人?
It's a game.
这是个游戏
It's more fun that way.
这样更有意思
If we fall, we lose.
我们掉下去就输了
If we don't work as a team, we lose.
我们不团结就会输
How do we not lose?
怎么才能不输?
Just think of this as an ambush.
你就把这当成是一个埋伏
Goody.
很好
How about a skeleton?
来一个骷髅怎么样?
Two skeletons!
两个骷髅
Use your bracelet.
用上你的腕套
It's like a spy gadget.
它相当于间谍装备
- See? - Whoa.
看到了吧?
- Use your hammer to hit, Dad! - Oh!
爸爸 用你的锤子来攻击
Your dad's pretty cool, huh?
你♥爸♥挺酷的吧?
Is that a flaming skull?
那是烈焰头骨吗?
Get lost!
滚开 你也是
You too.
滚开 你也是
Flaming skulls!
烈焰头骨!
Go, Mom!
妈妈 加油!
Thank you, Mom.
谢谢你 妈妈
I'll always have your back.
我永远都会当你的后盾
- Duck! - Whoa!
躲避!
Ooh!
I upgraded.
我升级了
Look at you.
看看你
Florella gets stronger as you work through the game.
弗洛瑞拉会随着游戏进行 而变得更强大
She sure does.
确实变强大了
So is that it? Did we win?
就是这样?我们赢了吗?
No. It's time for step two. We have to beat the last player standing.
不 是时候进行第二步了 我们必须打败最后一位玩家
The King.
霸主
But only one of us can go in to face him.
但我们只能有一个人进去挑战他
The rest of us have to defeat his champion,
其他人则必须打败他的卫士
the Heck Knight.
赫克骑士
You're our best player, Tony. You're the only one
托尼 你是我们当中最好的玩家
You're our best player, Tony. You're the only one
只有你能打败霸主 而不耗尽所有的生命值
who can beat the King without losing all your health.
只有你能打败霸主 而不耗尽所有的生命值
What? We have health?
什么?有生命值?
Yeah. Yours is low, Dad. Real low.
对 爸爸 你的生命值很低 超低
- Oh. I thought I was just losing weight.
我以为是我的体重在下降
No. Come on!
-不是 快走 -好吧
Wait.
等一下
I don't know if I can win this without my tricks or cheats.
如果不用把戏或作弊 我不知道我能不能赢
What if I lose?
万一我输了呢?
Worth it.
那也值得
Now, while everyone plays Hyskor,
现在所有人都在玩《海斯科》
I can improve the world.
我可以让这个世界变得更好
Deleting all nuclear launch codes.
删除所有核弹发射密♥码♥
No need for that in my world.
在我的世界里不需要
And...
还有...
Hello.
你好呀
Another player ready to cheat.
又一个准备作弊的玩家
I've been watching your every move from this throne,
我一直在这个宝座上 观察你的一举一动
and as I have designed my games from here, now I'm designing Earth.
我的游戏就是在这里设计的 现在我也在这里设计地球
You are so impressive.
你们让我大开眼界
I don't think I could even stop you kids out there in the real world.
我觉得在现实世界里 我甚至无法阻止你们这些孩子
But... in here,
但...在这里呢?
I can never lose.
我绝不可能会输
If you lower my health to zero, you win.
你让我的生命值归零你就赢
But if I lower yours...
但如果我耗光你的生命值...
game over.
游戏就结束
Careful, Tony. The staff is Rat Thickskull's worst weapon.
托尼 要小心哦 法杖是胖头鼠最弱的武器
Well,
呵
it's a good thing I'm not Rat Thickskull.
还好我不是胖头鼠
Because Rat's not good at a lot of things.
因为胖头鼠在很多方面都做得不好
He's a scoundrel.
他是个无赖
He does anything to win.
电影精选列表