"A good spy never tells the truth."
“优秀的间谍从不说真话”
I'll never be a spy then.
那我永远都不当间谍
Have fun with that.
祝你开心
I wish Mom and Dad were here now.
真希望爸妈现在就在这里
Well, they're not.
可他们不在
They're out spying.
他们在外面当间谍
- Tony, what if this was all our fault? - How?
-托尼 如果这都是我们造成的呢? -怎么会呢?
You downloaded Hyskor last night,
你昨晚下载了《海斯科》
and then it was all over the news, taking over the world.
后来它就上了新闻 开始攻占全世界
I guess that makes sense.
你这么一说还挺有道理的
Since we caused this game apocalypse, then we should fix it.
既然是我们造成了这场游戏大灾难 就该由我们来弥补
You mean take down the final boss? Like Rat Thickskull?
你是说扳倒大反派? 就像胖头鼠一样?
No, I'm saying that we save Mom and Dad
不 我是说我们去救爸妈
so that they can stop the bad guys and save the world.
好让他们能阻止坏人 拯救世界
That's the craziest idea I've ever heard.
那是我听过的最疯狂的想法
So let's do it.
那我们就行动吧
Children!
孩子们
We're your parents' coworkers.
我们是你们父母的同事
Mom said not to trust anyone.
妈妈说过不要相信任何人
- I say take 'em down. - What if they really are secret agents?
-我认为要干掉他们 -万一他们真的是特工呢?
We can apologize later.
我可以之后再道歉
Children?
孩子们?
You're our parents' coworkers?
你们是我们父母的同事?
- So you're spies? - Yes.
-那你们就是间谍啰? -对
We are here to protect you.
我们是来保护你们的
Well, according to your manual, a good spy never tells the truth.
根据你们的手册 优秀的间谍从不说真话
So we don't trust you.
所以我们不相信你们
We gotta go right now. You're not safe here.
我们得走了 你们在这里不安全
But it's a safe house.
可这是个安全屋啊
That's it.
够了
Careful.
小心
They might have gadgets.
他们可能有装备
Here they come.
他们来了
They could use some serious training.
他们需要认真训练一下
Yup.
没错
Spy training.
间谍训练
- Stand here. - Ah!
站在这里
Trap door! Failure.
活板门!失败
Avoid the lasers or you'll trip the alarm.
避开激光 否则会触发警报
Failure.
失败
Sorry. Try again.
抱歉 再试一次
Thanks, Bronson. Now find us another exit.
谢谢你 布朗森 现在给我们找另一个出口
Watch your step.
小心脚下
Try harder.
继续努力
You two look... hungry.
你们两个看起来...饿了
Thanks, Bronson.
谢谢 布朗森
Now let's get out of here before they eat the whole safe house.
在他们吃掉 所有东西之前 我们赶紧离开
- Mine. - Boop.
-我的 -我拿
Come on, Bronson! You're part of the team.
Come on, Bronson! You're part of the team.
加油 布朗森!你是团队的一员
Too easy.
太容易了
Yes!
太好了!
Nice try, kids.
勇气可嘉 孩子们
I'm Devlin, OSS division.
我是超级间谍组织的德夫林
Your parents work for me.
你们的父母是我手下
We don't believe you.
我们不相信你
Trust me.
相信我
Oops.
糟糕
- You're coming with us. - Huh? Oh.
你们跟我们走
We didn't know.
我们刚才不知道
He has two pairs of sunglasses. He's definitely a spy.
他有两副墨镜 绝对是个间谍
Hey! Watch the gadgets.
喂!小心那些装备
There are no video games in this truck.
这辆卡车里没有电子游戏
Oh, look, in case anyone ever wonders where all the spies are.
你看 这是怕别人 不知道间谍都在哪儿呢
Everything is a mess. Half the world got hit by a game virus.
世界大乱了 全球有半数地区 遭到了一个游戏病毒的袭击
Some things are working. Some aren't.
有些设备还能运作 有些已经瘫痪了
Yeah, we noticed.
还用你说吗?
Cool spy boat.
超酷的间谍船
That's actually a plane
那其实是一架飞机
that's also a boat.
也是一艘船
It's complicated, kid.
驾驶操作很复杂
It's one of our only vehicles that hasn't been locked down.
也是我们少数 没有被锁定的交通工具之一
An OSS Super Ducky.
超级间谍组织超级鸭
Why is it so small?
它为什么这么小?
Fits one adult. It's called secrecy.
只能坐一个成年人 这叫低调行事
And secrecy is how we protect the world from our enemies.
我们必须深藏不露 才能保护世界 免遭敌人的攻击
Now, come on. We're in a hurry.
快来吧
Well, maybe we wouldn't have so many enemies
如果政♥府♥不是一直在监视
if we weren't spying all the time.
或许我们就不会有这么多敌人
Nice dream, kid.
这个梦真美好 孩子
Our entire system's been locked up for the past 12 hours.
过去12小时 我们的整个系统都被封锁了
We can't access anything at all.
完全无法进入
How do we find our parents?
怎样能找到我们的父母?
You got your vehicle working and escaped your house,
你们的车能用 而且你们还从家里逃了出来
so we think you two have what it takes to help.
所以我们认为你们有能力帮我们
You want us to be real spies?
你要我们当真正的间谍?
Don't get carried away.
别太得意了
I just want you to beat this video game so we can access our systems.
我只希望你们打通这个游戏 让我们能进入系统
Take off the kids' cuffs so they can do what they do best. Play games.
解开他们的手铐 让他们 做他们最擅长的事 玩游戏
- But they're dangerous, sir. - Just... Off, please.
-可是长官 他们很危险 -就...解开吧 谢了
- I told you games would come in handy. - Okay. Get in there, kid.
-我就说玩游戏能派上用场的 -得了 快开始吧
We could never get past that part. Wow. That is great, kid.
我们一直卡在了这一关 太棒了
That is... That's great.
真的...太厉害了
I'll take over from here.
接下来交给我吧
- I wouldn't do that. - Me neither.
-要是我就不会那么干 -我也不会
I've played a few video games in my day.
我可是玩过一些电子游戏的
You ever heard of GoldenEye? Watch this.
听说过《黄金眼》吗?看好了
All right, just, uh...
好吧 你就
get it done.
搞定它吧
The system's back online. Yeah, that's good work, kid.
系统重新上线了 好 孩子 你干得很好
All right. Now we can start searching for leads.
好 现在可以开始寻找线索
Let's go, people. I wanna see some names.
大家加油 我要看到具体的名字
Mom told me there was something hidden at the safe house.
妈妈跟我说安全屋里藏着一个东西
- Do you have something important, Bronson?
布朗森 你有什么重要的东西吗?
The Armageddon Code.
是末日危机密♥码♥
But only a piece of it?
但只有一部分?
Oh. Your parents were smart to split the code.
你们的父母很聪明 把代码一分为二
This gives us a fighting chance.
这让我们有机会反击
What happens if the bad guy gets both pieces?
要是坏人把两半都拿到手会怎样?
Your parents are only authorized to use that piece.
你们的父母只有权使用那一半
If the enemy combines them,
如果敌人把两半结合起来
he'd infect every device in the world with his game virus.
他就能用他的游戏病毒 控制全世界的电子设备
He'd be king of the planet.
他会成为地球霸主
The King.
“霸主”
Devlin, we might know who your bad guy is.
德夫林 我们可能知道那个坏人是谁
Who?
是谁?
(超级间谍组织)
Unauthorized access. Oh!
非法闯入 只有...
- Here it is.
找到了
Rey Kingston. But everyone knows him as the King.
雷·金斯顿 但所有人都叫他“霸主”
Someone broke into our parents' system and stole Armageddon.
昨晚有人闯入了我们父母的系统 偷走了密♥码♥
It could only have been the King.
这只可能是霸主干的
His new game, Hyskor, is what you're seeing
他的新游戏《海斯科》
on every device across the world.
入侵了全世界的电子设备
The FBI already raided his game studio this morning,
联调局今早已经 突击搜查了他的游戏工作室
but it was empty, and this King was nowhere to be found.
但里面是空的 而且霸主已经不知去向
Well, in his games, he always hides the bad guy in a cool, secret lair.
在他的游戏里 他总会把坏人 藏在一个很酷的秘密巢穴里
People, how do we find him? I want suggestions.
我们怎么找到他?我需要你们的建议
Well, my mom gave me this to track us.
我妈妈给了我这个来追踪我们
So maybe we reverse-track her tracker?
或许我们可以反向追踪她的追踪器?
That must be where your parents are located.
这个肯定是你们父母所在的地点
电影精选列表