非常小特务-末日危机
Armageddon will launch in one minute.
末日危机将在一分钟后启动
Tony, how are we gonna do this in time?
托尼 我们怎样才能赶得及?
We need to get across that gap.
得到对面去
But we'll be spotted by the guards.
我们会被发现的
We won't make it.
肯定来不及了
Can you just trust me?
你能相信我吗?
Honestly?
说实话?
No, I can't trust you.
我信不过你
Well, we're going anyway. Activate Magna Boots.
无论如何都得过去 启动反重力靴
Activated.
已启动
Look out. Guards.
小心 有守卫
- I need eyes in the hall. - On it.
-监视大厅的情况 -交给我
Bronson, surveillance mode.
布朗森 启动监视模式
Tony, we gotta hurry!
托尼 赶快!
(拒绝进入)
Locked out. Again.
进不去 再来
This is where we're supposed to complete the mission!
我们必须去到那里完成任务!
If we get to this elevator, we can stop the countdown.
如果我们能去到这个电梯那里 就能停止倒计时
Tony, the world as we know it ends in 15 seconds.
托尼 我们的世界将在15秒后毁灭
You will never stop Armageddon.
你们根本阻止不了末日危机
Run to the elevator.
快跑去电梯那里
Do it again!
再按
I think you were right, Patty.
帕蒂 我觉得你说得对
About what?
我说什么了?
We're not gonna make it.
我们来不及了
片名:非常小特务-末日危机
(一天前)
Rat Thickskull, don't let me down.
胖头鼠 别让我失望
You know, back in my day, a card up the sleeve was called cheating.
在我那个年代 在袖子里藏卡片叫“作弊”
Morning, Dad. I'm learning a new magic trick.
早上好 爸爸 我在学一个新魔术
Oh, is that right?
是吗?
I never cheat. I use creative sportsmanship.
我从不作弊 我这叫“有创意的体育精神”
Oh, that's very clever.
你太聪明了
Where'd you get that term?
这词儿哪学来的?
- From you.
你呀
From me?! Oh, no, no.
我?
That's impossible.
这不可能
Deception is not a part of my vocabulary.
我的字典里没有“欺诈”这个词
Don't you like your overnight oats?
你不喜欢隔夜燕麦粥吗?
Mmm...
嗯
Blame your dad.
都怪你♥爸♥
Uh, excuse me. What's going on here?
不好意思 这是什么情况?
Computers, games, devices are only allowed between 4:00 and 6:00 p.m.
只准在下午四点到六点之间 使用电子设备
We know this.
我们都知道的
She just needs it for a minute.
她只需要用一小会儿
I'm looking for an animal photo to make my science paper look extra nice.
我在找一张动物图片 提升我的科学论文的颜值
Oh, well, as long as it's for schoolwork, then I guess it's okay.
只要是为了学业 那就没关系
As soon as she's done, we lock that up, and then please meet me in our office.
她一做完就把平板锁起来 然后请你到办公室找我
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Aw, look at that cute little starfish.
你看这小海星多可爱
Aw.
哦
Boop.
我去
I need your permission to download it.
需要你的许可才能下载图片
Mm-hmm. I'm very impressed with how honest you are, sweetheart.
你的诚实让我很赞赏
Yep. I always wanna be super honest.
过奖 百分百诚实是我的宗旨
Just like you.
跟你一样
Hmm.
嗯
Switchsies. Thank you, my love.
交换一下 谢谢 亲爱的
- Morning, Mom. - Hey.
-妈妈 早安 -早
- Games? - I gotta practice for tonight.
-游戏机? -我得为了今晚练一练
Do you wanna get busted?
你想被逮住吗?
Nobody catches Rat.
没有人能逮住胖头鼠
- Stop talking like Rat Thickskull.
别再用胖头鼠的语气说话了
Someday, I'm gonna be Rat Thickskull.
总有一天 我会成为真正的胖头鼠
Really?
真的吗?
- All right.
好
Authorizing Armageddon Code.
授权末日危机密♥码♥
(末日危机密♥码♥)
Syncing Armageddon Code.
与末日危机密♥码♥同步
And Armageddon Code sunk.
末日危机密♥码♥已同步
Come here.
先别走!
hey, hey! Come here.
过来 -怎么了?
Hey. What?
怎么了?
Happy anniversary.
周年纪念日快乐!
Operation Fireball?
火球行动啊
How could I forget our greatest mission yet?
我怎能忘了我们至今最重要的任务?
You did remember.
你真的记得呀
Well, my watch did anyway.
反正是我的手表记得
We also promised that it was this anniversary
我们也说好了 要在今年的纪念日
we were finally gonna tell our kids that we're spies.
告诉我们的孩子们 我们是间谍
- Remember? - Yeah, yeah, yeah, we did.
-记得吗? -是有这事
I say we go in and say, "Tonight, we're gonna have an important talk."
我建议现在就进去 说有重要的事要告诉他们
And I'm gonna take the lead on that.
那由我来带头
Oh no. N... I know what you're doing.
我知道你在干什么
Trying to dance your way out of this one.
你想让我转几圈就忘了这事
I would never!
-我绝不会那么做!
How dare you tango with me!
真可恶!
How dare you tango with me!
跟我跳探戈
You know I love it when you dance with me.
我很喜欢跟你跳舞
-Let's go talk to the kids. - Okay.
-我们去跟孩子们谈吧 -好
- Antonio. - Hi.
-安托尼奥 -嗨
Oh good. It's locked. Just making sure.
很好 锁好了 我只是想确认一下
You know better than to fry your brain with video games before school.
你知道在上学之前 不能玩电子游戏搞坏你的大脑
For breaking the rules and stealing my key,
因为你违反了规定 还偷了我的钥匙
you will have no access to any tech of any kind for the rest of the week.
这个星期你不准碰任何高科技产品
Okay. Now tell them.
好了 告诉他们吧
Kids.
孩子们
Hmm.
嗯
Onward to the house of learning!
向学校进发!
- Nice leading.
这头带得真好
- We can tell 'em next year.
-我们从他们四岁起就这么说了
- We've said that since they were four. -
-我们从他们四岁起就这么说了
- Here we go!
出发啰!
Tony keeps getting around our restrictions,
托尼一直在绕过我们的限制
so we have to ban all of their technology.
必须禁止他们碰任何高科技产品
They need time to enjoy the things they love.
他们需要点时间做点他们喜欢的事
Babe, we can't risk someone breaking into our system
我们不能冒险 让别人趁机通过孩子们的设备
through our kids' devices, okay?
闯入我们的系统 明白吗?
There are spies everywhere.
间谍无处不在
Agent Torrez. Agent Tango.
托雷兹探员 谭戈探员
Morning, Devlin.
早上好 德夫林
So what's the mission for today?
今天有什么任务?
An unknown group has infiltrated one of the top secret server rooms of the OSS
一个未知团伙潜入了 超级间谍组织的秘密服务器房♥
hidden deep inside a civilian office.
它藏在一个平民办公室里
These guys look like professionals.
这些人看起来很专业
Mm. We'll pay them a visit.
我们去拜访一下
You know, because of our rules, at least Patty is very honest.
你要知道 多亏了我们的规定 至少帕蒂很诚实
Our restrictions make them do what is right,
我们的限制让他们做正确的事
so if we ban all of their tech, maybe they should behave even better.
所以如果完全禁止他们用高科技产品 也许他们的表现会更好
Look, all I'm saying is technology isn't doing them any favors.
我的意思只是高科技产品 对他们没有任何好处
Know what I mean?
明白我的意思吗?
- Someone's locked us out.
有人把我们拒之门外
(服务器房♥)
- Well, technology sure serves us well. - Hmm.
高科技对我们确实有用
Okay. The most optimal path of capturing them all effectively is...
好 有效抓获他们所有人的最佳路径...
is not that.
不是那个
- You don't think so? - Don't be a bull in a china shop.
-你不同意? -别这么莽撞
You know, we could have planned that just a little, babe.
老婆 我们可以先计划一下的
Maybe ask one of these guys what the passcode is or something.
比如问问其中一个人 密♥码♥是什么之类的
You think too much.
你想太多了
It's very cute though. Okay.
不过很可爱 好了
电影精选列表