Welcome to Hyskor.
欢迎来到《海斯科》
Reach the end of the world
来到世界尽头
and defeat the last player standing to win the crown.
打败最后一位玩家 赢取王冠
- Choose your character.
选择你的角色
I pick Florella.
-弗洛瑞拉
- You're playing her still?
你还选她呀?
But she's so cool.
她很酷
She gets better as you work through the game.
而且随着游戏深入 她会越来越厉害
- I would've won by then. - With Rat Thickskull?
-到时候我都赢了 -用胖头鼠?
Good luck. He's a jerk.
祝好运 他是个混♥蛋♥
No. He's the most ruthless, scheming, roguish rascal in the whole game.
不 他是整个游戏中 最无情、最有心计、最狡猾的无赖
And no one plays him better than I do.
而且没有人比我更会玩这个角色
Okay, we, uh... We...
好吧 我们...
- We move the code. We hide it. - It's a threat no matter where we hide it.
-我们转移密♥码♥ 把它藏起来 -不管藏在哪里 它都是一个威胁
It's always been that way, ever since you created it.
自从你创造它以来 一直如此
- We need to delete it now, Terrence. - No. N...
-我们必须现在删除密♥码♥ -不
No, we just keep all home devices locked
我们只需要把家里的所有设备
under maximum security.
用最严密的安保措施锁起来
Ours, the kids'.
全家人的设备
People are always going to be after the code.
人们永远都会想得到这个密♥码♥
So you wanna just lock up our kids' lives forever?
难道你想把我们孩子的生活 永远封锁起来吗?
Yeah.
对
Babe. Uh...
老婆
I'm sorry. Just... We... We...
对不起 我们...
- We have to do this, you know? - Mm.
我们必须这么做 你明白吗?
It's better for them, for all of us.
这么做对我们大家都好
- Thank you for understanding. - Mm-hmm.
谢谢你的理解
Did you just sleeper-kiss me?
你刚刚给我下了催眠药?
I'm sorry, babe.
对不起 老公
But this is better for all of us.
但这么做对我们所有人都好
Proceed with deletion of Armageddon Code.
继续删除末日危机密♥码♥
I'm gonna beat this game so fast.
我很快就能打败这个游戏
The King said that only good people can beat his games.
霸主说了 只有好人才能打败他的游戏
- I am good. - That's not what I meant.
-我很好 -我不是那个意思
If you cheat like a rat,
如果你像老鼠一样作弊
you will lose like a rat.
就会输得很难看
For real.
真的
There's something wrong with this game.
这个游戏有点不对劲
I know that face.
我认得那张脸
Thank you.
谢谢你们
I know that voice.
我认得那声音
What's he doing?
他在干什么?
Ninety-seven,
97
ninety-eight,
98
ninety-nine...
99...
Wait, what?
什么情况?
What? It just shut down.
怎么回事?游戏关了
We should leave.
我们该走了
I agree.
我同意
- Wait, how did...
等等 怎么会...
- Armageddon Code is gone? - Deleted.
-末日危机密♥码♥不见了? -被删除了
Good. It should have been done a lo--
这是好事 早就该这么...
Not deleted.
不是被删了
Stolen.
被盗了
- What? - Right out from under us.
-什么? -就在我们眼皮底下
It's definitely not erased, and it's definitely not here.
密♥码♥绝对不是被删除的 它绝对不在这里
- You're not looking hard enough.
或许只是因为你没有仔细找
- You know what,Maybe the kids did something.
没准孩子们搞了什么鬼
Why are you always blaming the kids? They are very very obedient children.
你为什么总是怪孩子们?他们非常乖
Have you met our son?
你了解我们的儿子吗?
Yes! And they are asleep in their beds.
当然了解 而且他们正在床上睡觉
- I saw it with my own eyes.
我亲眼看到的
- I'm gonna check.
我最好去看看
- Oh, are you? - Yeah!
-你要去看? -对!
Tony.
托尼
Right.
好吧
That can't be our fault.
那不可能是我们的错
Maybe someone stole his credit card or something.
也许他的信♥用♥卡♥什么的被偷了
We should go to bed.
我们该睡觉了
But what if we did something bad?
万一我们做了坏事怎么办?
Worth it.
那也值得
- ♪ Wake up, sleepyhead! ♪
起床了 瞌睡虫!
♪ Wake up! ♪
起床了!
Something is happening.
出事了
It's all over the world.
这游戏现在遍及全世界
- Hyskor challenge.
《海斯科》挑战赛
- Survive the perilous jump to gain access. - What is this, a game?
-完成危险跳跃才能进入 -这是什么?游戏吗?
- Access denied.
拒绝进入
That's Hyskor, Dad. A game. But I can beat it.
爸 这是《海斯科》 一个游戏 但我能赢
- Access granted.
准许进入
- Good job, bud.
干得好 伙计
Oh, the news is back on.
新闻又回来了
As of early this morning, large populations of the world
从今天早晨开始 全世界有许多人
are suddenly being forced to play games
突然被迫玩起了游戏
to gain access to their daily life.
才能继续他们的日常生活
Reports show people are being locked in or out of their smart cars, smart homes,
报告称人们的智能车 智能家居被锁 让他们不得进出
and they have to complete fantasy game tasks
他们必须完成奇幻的游戏任务
to unlock even the simplest device.
才能解锁最简单的设备
I'm trying to get into my bank account, but I have to fight this Heck Knight.
我想查看我的银行账户 但我必须跟这个赫克骑士战斗
I don't know what the heck a Heck Knight is.
我都不知道他是什么玩意儿
What's going on over here?
这里是什么情况?
- We can't beat the game. - That's my friend Leebs!
-我们赢不了这个游戏 -是里布斯!
- Access denied. - Now we're locked out of our home.
-拒绝进入 -现在我们被锁在家门外
Half of the planet has been affected by this virus,
地球上一半的人都受到了影响 专家们说 如果该病毒传遍全球
and experts agree that if it goes global,
地球上一半的人都受到了影响 专家们说 如果该病毒传遍全球
the world as we know it could end.
我们的世界可能会终结
It's like somebody combined a video-game virus with--
这就像有人把一个电子游戏病毒跟...
The Armageddon Code.
末日危机密♥码♥结合了
- I think someone's trying to break in. - Come here.
-有人想闯进来 -过来
- Someone else is in control.
我们家被人控制了
- Go to the corner!
躲到角落去
These are all enemies from Hyskor.
这些全是来自《海斯科》的坏人
Dad and Mom are actually cool!
爸爸和妈妈其实很酷呢
Tony, play Hyskor to open the lock.
托尼 玩《海斯科》来开锁
No, you do it. I'm watching this.
你来 我要看这个
Dad, don't fight that guy. He's one of the toughest in the game!
爸 别跟那家伙打 他是游戏中最难对付的坏人之一
Oh!
That's my TV!
那是我的电视机!
Yes. I beat the game!
太好了 我赢了游戏!
- You okay, baby? - I had it under control.
-你还好吧? -我控制住了局面
- Come on, go! - Go, go, go!
-快走 快! -快!
- What are these things? - Bad guys from our favorite video game.
-这些是什么? -我们最喜欢的电子游戏里的坏人
That doesn't explain the living skeletons in my pool.
我泳池里的活骷髅是怎么回事?
- Car. Ah! - No, no, no, no.
车子
- That's my car! - Safe house, safe house.
-那是我的车! -不 去安全屋
Right, right. Let's go. Go on.
对 我们走 快走
But I liked that car!
-我很喜欢那辆车!
- We can get another one.
-可以再买♥♥一辆
- Where are we going? - Follow your dad.
-我们去哪里? -跟着爸爸 快
All right, listen. Kids, your mother and I are, uh...
好了 听着 孩子们 你们的妈妈和我是...
Your dad and I have special jobs.
Your dad and I have special jobs.
爸爸跟我的工作很特殊
You're about to see some mind-blowing technology
你们将看到令人惊叹的高科技产品
You're about to see some mind-blowing technology
可能会让你们大吃一惊
that might surprise you.
可能会让你们大吃一惊
That's a wall.
那是一堵墙
That's a wall.
暗门怎么不动了?没电了
Why isn't the secret door working? Oh, no power.
暗门怎么不动了?没电了
Why isn't the secret door working? Oh, no power.
-对 -爸爸这是在搞笑吗?
Is this a dad joke?
-对 -爸爸这是在搞笑吗?
- Manual override. - Manual override.
-手动制动 -手动制动
电影精选列表