就像在电子游戏里一样
Hee-hee. You did it!
你成功了
Almost good.
还差一点
I'm gonna try this one.
我要试试这个
Avoid the lasers or you'll trip the alarm.
避开激光 否则会触发警报
Okay. Your turn.
好吧 轮到你
- Failure!
失败!
Please try again.
请再试一次
Failure.
失败!
How come when you mess up, I get hit?
为什么你搞砸了却是我挨揍?
Um... because we're a team?
这叫有难同当?
Let me try.
让我试试看
Failure.
失败!
Smart training system.
这训练系统真智能
- Let's go upstairs and do gadgets. - Okay.
我们上楼去玩那些装备吧
- Let's find a way out.
我们赶紧找条出路
Oh, did they hurt you, my love?
亲爱的 他们把你打伤了?
No. No, no, no. They didn't.
不 不是他们
The sleeper kiss is what leaves the lingering pain.
是催眠之吻造成的挥之不去的痛
I had to delete it.
我不得不删掉密♥码♥
- I know. - Okay. Then let's break outta here.
-我知道 -好 那我们逃出去吧
- Oh. - I'm gonna say that's a trap.
我认为这是个圈套
At least we get to meet whoever's behind this. Come on.
至少我们能见到幕后黑手
- So you're just gonna-- - Come on!
-那你是想直接... -少废话!
I'm sure they're gonna let us waltz right into where they are.
我敢肯定他们会让我们 轻松走进他们的密室
This is why we get in trouble.
麻烦就是这么来的
- You're impulsive. - Just stay close.
-你太冲动了 -跟紧我
I am just asking you to use a little caution.
我只是提醒你小心一点
Stay close.
跟上
Come on.
快
- Hear that? - Yeah.
- Hear that? - Yeah.
-听到了吗? -嗯
One, two, three.
一、二、三
- That's ominous. - Yeah.
-不祥预兆 -对啊
- Very interesting. - Uh-huh.
非常有意思
Hi.
嗨
Uh, excuse our appearance.
我们衣着太普通了 不好意思
We didn't realize it was Fantasy Friday here.
我们不知道今天玩“奇幻周五”
Nice architecture, by the way. Very, uh...
对了 这栋建筑很漂亮
retro video gamey.
很有...复古游戏的风格
As far as I'm concerned,
在我看来
the late 20th century was the height
20世纪末是视觉技术发展的
of visual technology.
鼎盛时期
It was all downhill from there.
从那以后就走下坡路了
Please sit down.
两位请坐
Oh, there...
哦 这里...
Trust me.
相信我
So, Rey Kingston,
雷·金斯顿
one of the most powerful tech giants in all of history,
人类有史以来最强大的科技巨头
using a virus to force everyone to play video games. Why?
利用一个病毒强迫所有人 玩电子游戏 为什么?
Well, the only true benefit in gaining power
获得权力唯一真正的好处
is to influence the world.
就是能影响世界
There's no better way to do that than through your Armageddon Code.
没有比你们的末日危机密♥码♥ 更适合的方式了
And you shut off half the world with it. Happy?
可你用它关闭了半个世界 满意吗?
No, I'm not.
我并不满意
Yeah, Armageddon was supposed to allow Hyskor
这个密♥码♥本该能让《海斯科》
to break into every device on the planet.
入侵地球上的所有设备
So why has it stopped halfway?
可它为什么进行了一半就停了?
- Try turning it off and back on? - That works.
-尝试一下关机再开机? -挺管用的
Maybe just give it a smack.
或许可以拍它一下
Take it out... [blows] ...right back in.
把它拿出来...再放进去
- You're not gonna help me fix it, are you?
看来你们不会帮我解决这个问题
Not a chance.
没门儿
There's other ways.
还有别的办法
For the longest time,
很久以来
I've wanted to challenge both of you to a duel.
我一直想跟你们两个一起决斗
- Why us? - I mean, are we that good?
-为什么选我们? -我们有那么厉害吗?
No.
非也
You're not good at all.
你们一点都不厉害
If you win, you go free.
如果你们赢了 你们可以离开
If I win, you fix the code.
我赢了 你们必须修正密♥码♥
Let's do this.
那就来吧
Sorry.
对不起
Babe!
老婆!
The code I stole was complete.
我窃取的密♥码♥原本是完整的
You must have split it the moment I took it from your home.
我从你们家拿走它时 你们肯定把它分成了两半
Babe!
老婆!
Failsafe mechanism, huh? To ensure it doesn't fall into the wrong hands?
这是故障保险机制? 确保它不会落入坏人之手?
Wear this tracker so that we can locate you.
戴上这个追踪器 我们就能找到你们
So if her necklace is a tracker...
如果她的项链是追踪器
Your kids have the missing piece, don't they?
那缺失的一半 就在你们的孩子手上 对吗?
Stay away from my kids!
离我的孩子远点!
- Careful!
小心!
Is this all just a game to you?
这一切对你只是个游戏
It is.
没错
And with game theory, anything can be fixed,
用我的游戏理论 任何事物都能被修复
even this sorry world.
连这个可悲的世界也可以
Maybe your children will be a little more helpful than you.
也许你们的孩子会比你们更有帮助
Let's find out.
我们去看看吧
I get the top bunk now.
现在上铺归我了
Spy fashion!
间谍时尚!
We have all the time in the world!
所有时区都有
Patty! It's a spy-suit generator.
帕蒂!是间谍服生成器
I'm gonna try it.
我要试试看
Maybe we should read the instructions first.
也许我们应该先看看说明书
Tony!
托尼!
Oh no. You're a pancake.
糟了 你被压扁了
Let me try!
让我试试
The world's coolest sister.
世界上最酷的妹妹
Failure.
失败
Please try again.
请再试一次
Failure. Try again.
失败!再试一次
Super goop.
超级黏胶
Sticks to anything
激活后
once activated.
能黏住任何东西
What is that thing?
那是什么东西?
It says it's a "thought bubble."
上面写着“思想泡泡”
Looks like you select an emotion
应该是你选择一种情绪
and, boom, your enemy is either laughing, crying, hungry...
扔出去 你的敌人 就会大笑、大哭、饥饿...
"Cute overload"?
“可爱到爆”?
Gadgets are weird.
这些装备很奇怪
Ambush.
埋伏
Almost good.
还差一点
Wait a minute. I just remembered something.
等一下 我想了起一件事
Mom told me that there was something very important here,
妈妈跟我说过这里有个很重要的东西
but that it would find me.
但是它自然会出现
Aw! Look at you!
看看你!
You're my favorite thing in the world now.
你现在是我最爱的小玩意儿了
I'm gonna call you
我就叫你
Bronson.
布朗森吧
How To Be A Spy, author unknown.
《如何当间谍》 作者不详
"A good spy is a master of deception"?
“优秀的间谍是欺骗大♥师♥”?
"All spying is based on lies"?
“所有间谍活动都以谎言为基础”?
Really?
真的吗?
This book is awesome.
这本书太棒了
Mom and Dad's job is to lie and break the rules.
爸妈的工作就是撒谎以及违反规则
I don't care if it's their job.
我不管那是不是他们的工作
They tell us to be honest, but they weren't with us.
他们让我们坦诚 可他们却骗我们
It proves that telling the truth only gets you in trouble.
事实证明 说实话只会让人惹上麻烦
That's crazy. Telling the truth should never be a bad thing.
胡说八道 说真话绝不该是一件坏事
Oh yeah? Look here.
是吗?看看这里写的
电影精选列表