你们太惊人了 亲爱的
Armageddon is combined. Launching in six minutes.
末日危机密♥码♥已合并 六分钟后启动
What now, master spies? The clock's ticking.
现在怎么办?时间紧迫
Actually, I have a really solid plan inspired by our greatest mission.
其实我有一个非常可靠的计划 灵感来自于我们最伟大的任务
- Operation Fireball. - You got it.
-火球行动 -没错
What was this Operation Fireball exactly?
“火球行动”到底是什么?
Our mission was to infiltrate the operation of an evil man named Vargos.
我们当年的任务是潜入 一个叫“瓦戈斯”的坏人的行动
And we were able to infiltrate his lair by
我们成功潜入了他的据点 方法是...敲门
knocking on the door.
我们成功潜入了他的据点 方法是...敲门
You just knocked on his door?
你们直接敲门进去了?
- With a truck. - Big truck.
-开着卡车 -大卡车
We used our gadgets to get past the guards.
我们用装备躲过了守卫
Friendly gadgets?
无害的装备?
I went to stop the superweapon while your mother negotiated with Vargos.
我趁你们的妈妈跟瓦戈斯谈判时 去了阻止他的超级武器
"Negotiate"? You mean "beat up," don't you?
“谈判”?你的意思是“痛扁”吧?
That sums it up. I couldn't stop the bomb in time.
差不多那意思 我无法及时停止他的炸♥弹♥
I had to stall just long enough...
我必须拖延足够长的时间...
So that we can set our own bomb off instead.
...让我们能引爆我们的炸♥弹♥
We wiped out Vargos's operation in one glorious...
我们破坏了瓦戈斯的计划 把它化成了一个绚烂的...
Fireball.
-火球 - ...火球
- Pew! - Pff!
-火球 - ...火球
- I love you. - I love you more.
-我爱你 -我更爱你
Awesome.
-太棒了 -少来
Not awesome! You could've found a better way.
一点都不棒! 你们本该找到更好的办法
I'd... Hmm? How?
我...该怎么做?
You could've asked nicely to see Mr. Vargos.
你们可以客气地 请求跟瓦戈斯先生见面
You could've used a thought bubble to keep the guards entertained.
可以用思想泡泡来逗守卫们开心
You could've gotten an understanding of his interior-design sense.
你们可以了解他的室内设计品味
You could've intervened in his plan with a softer touch.
用更温和的方式干预他的计划
I guess we... could've considered that.
我想我们当时确实可以考虑一下
So that maybe instead of Operation Fireball,
火球行动”并不是不可避免的
it could be Operation Peace and Harmony.
它本该能成为“和平与和谐行动”
- That's my child. - Yeah. Yeah. Certainly not mine.
-不愧是我的孩子 -对 肯定不是我的
- Armageddon in four minutes. - We have four minutes left.
-末日危机四分钟后启动 -只剩四分钟了
I could come up with a fantastic plan if I had a map of this place.
如果有这个地方的地图 我就能想出一个绝妙的计划
- Boop. - Yes! Well done.
-我点 -太好了!干得好
We have to get to these computer terminals to stall for time.
我们得去找到这两个电脑终端 拖延时间
Let's go.
-快走
- That's the whole plan? - Yup.
就这计划?
We're gonna buy some time to send a signal to OSS for help.
对 我们要争取时间 向超级间谍组织发出求救信♥号♥♥
- We stall when we can beat the King?
我们能打败霸主 你们却只想拖延时间?
Armageddon is being armed.
末日危机即将启动
Nothing we can do now except slow down its final process. Let's split up.
我们现在只能拖延它
Let's split up.
分头行动
- I'll take Tony. You take Patty.
托尼跟我 你带上帕蒂
They have Magna Boots.
他们有反重力靴
- They are the only one can access the branching path.
他们才可以进入分叉路
No, no, no, no.
-不行
- It's too dangerous for them. - You're right.
对他们来说太危险了 -你说得对
Come here a second.
过来一下
We can do this.
我们可以的
Yeah.
对
- Okay. Hey, you two stick together, okay? - Okay.
-好 你们俩绝对不能分开 好吗? -好
- And stick to the plan. - Got it.
-一切按计划行事 -明白
We love you too!
我们也爱你们!
- I immediately regret this. - So much.
-我立马就后悔了 -非常后悔
- Yeah. We should go. - Yep.
-是的 我们得走了 -好
- I need eyes in the hall. - On it.
-监视大厅的情况 -交给我
Tony, we gotta hurry!
托尼 赶快!
I'm trying to beat Hyskor to stall for time.
我在尝试打败《海斯科》来拖延时间
You lost.
你输了
- I've got a new plan. - What new plan?
-我有一个新计划 -什么新计划?
If we get to this elevator, we can stop the countdown.
如果我们能去到这个电梯那里 就能停止倒计时
That's not what they told us to do. We have to stick to the plan.
这不是爸妈让我们做的 我们必须照计划行事
We have to do whatever it takes to win.
必须不惜一切代价赢得胜利
I think you were right, Patty.
帕蒂 我觉得你说得对
About what?
我说什么了?
We're not gonna make it.
我们来不及了
That must be the central computer. I can use it to stop Armageddon.
那一定是中♥央♥计算机 我可以用它来阻止末日危机
Wait a minute.
等一下
I know this.
我认得这个
I made this.
这是我做的
You made the Armageddon Code?
末日危机密♥码♥是你做的?
Sort of. It was that weird puzzle from Dad's work, but it wasn't a puzzle.
算是吧 就是爸爸办公室里 那个奇怪的拼图 但其实不是拼图
It was the plans for Armageddon Code.
是末日危机密♥码♥的设计图
- How are you gonna stop it though?
-可你要怎么让它停下来?
The same way I solved it.
就用当时的破解方法
The last part of the plan had a trick to it,
设计图的最后部分有个障眼法
where you couldn't tell if it was completed
让人看不出拼图是否已完成
because you had to do the same steps backwards.
因为必须逆向重复之前的步骤
That's how I'm going to break it.
我就用这个方法破解它
Okay. What do I do?
好 那我做什么?
- Press that button. - Which one?
-按那个按钮 -哪一个?
- We're out of time! - Almost there.
-我们没时间了! -快完成了
You couldn't tell if the code was completed or not.
你无法判断密♥码♥是否完成
Tony, wait! Stop! It's a trick!
托尼 等等!住手!这是圈套!
You have armed Armageddon.
末日危机密♥码♥已完成
What?
什么?
I just stopped it.
我刚刚把它破解了
Wrong, Tony.
错了 托尼
You've put it together for me.
你帮我把它合并了起来
- Mom! Dad! - Oh, the whole family!
-妈妈!爸爸! -哦 一家团聚!
You weren't able to complete the code yourself, were you?
即使你拿到了缺失的部分
Even after you got the missing piece.
也无法完成密♥码♥
Only the true code creator can activate the world-conquering potential.
只有真正的密♥码♥创造者 才能激活征服世界的潜能
I made this fake countdown so you, Tony, could combine it for me.
我做了这个假倒计时 引诱托尼帮我合并了密♥码♥
Thank you.
谢谢你
We downloaded Hyskor last night and caused all of this.
我们昨晚下载了《海斯科》 才导致了这一切
No, no, no. You just wanted to play a game.
不 你们只是想玩个游戏而已
You didn't cause this.
这不是你们造成的
They did.
是他们
And so did the rest of the world.
还有世界上的其他人
Vargos was my father.
瓦戈斯是我父亲
From Operation Fireball?
火球行动那个?
He was a genius that used his technology to make our home country a better place.
他是个天才 用他的技术 让我们的祖国变得更美好
Sure, his head wasn't always in the right spot,
的确 他有时会有些不太好的心思
but someone could have helped guide him.
但有些人本可以引导他的
But you OSS agents laid waste to everything,
可你们这些超级间谍组织的特工 毁了一切
stole Armageddon as a weapon for yourselves.
把末日危机密♥码♥据为己有 用它作为武器
He would've improved the world with his creation.
他本可以用自己的创造改善这个世界
But instead, my father spent the last days of his life
可我父亲却在一个 无人知晓的监狱里度过了
in some top secret prison.
他生命中的最后时光
I never saw him again.
我后来再也没见过他
I'm so sorry, but we can't let you do this.
我很抱歉 但我们不能让你这么做
The only way to make this world better is by force,
让这个世界变好的唯一方法 就是靠武力
and my father's creation will do just that.
而我父亲的创造能做到这一点
Armageddon Code, select target.
末日危机密♥码♥ 选择目标
The world.
全世界
This entire broken planet will be fixed by Hyskor,
这整个残破的星球 将会被《海斯科》修复
a game that makes you a better person as you play.
这个游戏能让玩家 在玩的过程中变得更好
Because I'm in control.
因为由我掌控一切
Enjoy your life
享受你们的
of play.
游戏生活吧
No.
不
We did this all wrong.
我们做错了
Yeah, we did.
是的
I'm sorry I wasn't a good spy like you wanted me to be.
对不起 我没有成为 你们所期待的优秀间谍
No. I'm sorry, Patty.
不 帕蒂 我才该感到抱歉
With your honest heart,
以你诚实的心
you are better than I will ever be.
你会比我更优秀
And you are so much more than I could have hoped for.
电影精选列表