And quite possibly
霸主很可能
the King.
也在那里
- Somebody else is in control. - It means the bad guys are gonna break in.
-有人控制了这里 -其实只是说明坏人快闯进来了
From there, there, and there.
从那里、那里 还有那里
- What? - Trust me.
-什么? -相信我
- We've learned from experience. - Know how much money I pay for security?
-这是我们的经验教训 -知道这里的安保花了我多少钱吗?
There's one!
那里有一个
Get Armageddon out of here!
快把密♥码♥护送出去!
Protect the code!
保护密♥码♥!
Mom told us that we have to keep this safe until she finds us.
妈妈说过在她找到我们之前 我们必须保管好这个
Lasers.
激光
Ambush.
埋伏
Go!
动手!
- Whoa! Did you see that? - See what happens if you kick 'em.
-你看到了吗? -踢他们看看会怎样
It did it again.
又是同样的情况
Give me that!
把它给我!
Let the grown-ups handle this.
这让大人来处理
Give me the code.
把密♥码♥给我
They're getting away!
他们要跑掉了!
- We need to find out where they're going. - Bronson, we need eyes on the Heck Knight.
-我们得查出他们要去哪里 -布朗森 监视赫克骑士
Devlin! Get up and go chase them!
德夫林!快起来去追他们!
You...
你...
The bad guys are escaping on the lake.
坏人从湖上逃跑了
We'll never catch them.
我们绝不可能抓到他们的
You can do the driving.
你负责驾驶
But only OSS agents know how to drive this.
可只有超级间谍组织的特工会开这个
(超级鸭)
- Thanks, Bronson!
谢谢你 布朗森!
I just remembered I get seasick.
我刚想起我会晕船
They're getting away!
他们要逃掉了!
Our boat can't swim.
我们的船不能潜水
Yeah, well, their boats can't fly.
对 可他们的船不能飞
Bronson, airborne mode.
布朗森 飞行模式
Bronson, here's the location we got from the necklace.
布朗森 这是我们 通过项链找到的定位
Fly us there.
带我们去那里
Then we can get the code and save Mom and Dad.
然后我们就能拿回密♥码♥ 并救爸爸妈妈
(《如何当间谍》)
Why are you still reading that book?
你怎么还在读这本书?
These are the cheat codes to life.
这些是逃生外挂
You shouldn't cheat the King. It'll backfire on you.
不应该欺骗霸主 会弄巧反拙的
Be smart and play fair.
开动脑筋 公平竞争
- Doesn't work. - How can you say that?
-那没用 -你怎么能这么说?
Remember when we snuck into Dad's office and found that puzzle he was working on?
还记得我们偷偷溜进爸爸的办公室 发现了他在拼的那个拼图吗?
Uh-huh. The one that was really tricky to finish.
记得 很难拼完的那个
When I solved it for him, I thought he'd be happy,
我帮他拼好的时候 我以为他会很开心
but he got mad at me for sneaking into his work, saying I was dishonest.
但是他很生气 因为我偷看他的工作
Yeah. Then he put up the tech restrictions on all our stuff.
对 后来他还限制我们用高科技产品
See? Telling the truth only got me in trouble.
看到了吧?说真话只让我惹上了麻烦
Maybe at first.
刚开始可能会
But in the end, honesty always wins.
但是最终 诚实一定能赢
(警告)
King's lair up ahead!
霸主的老巢就在前面!
- We're not slowing down. - Bronson, what's wrong?
-飞机没有减速 -布朗森 怎么回事?
We're gonna crash into that wall!
我们要撞上那堵墙了!
- That wall isn't really there. - Oh.
那堵墙不是真的
Polygon-based architecture.
以多边形为基础的建筑
Just like in old video games.
就像以前的电子游戏一样
This guy is living the dream.
这家伙简直像活在梦里一样
No way.
不会吧
This whole place is covered in some sort of AR overlay.
这整个地方都被某种增强现实覆盖了
AR? That hologram stuff
增强现实?就是让事物
that makes things look different than they are?
看起来跟实际不一样的全息图?
Yeah, that stuff.
对 就是那个东西
Maybe these glasses can help us find Mom and Dad.
也许这些眼镜 能帮我们找到爸爸妈妈
Don't take a nap.
别打瞌睡啊
We have to keep trying or stop the code so we can get back to the kids.
我们必须继续尝试或阻止密♥码♥ 才能回到孩子们的身边
Even if we can escape, I don't think I can stop this.
就算我们能逃走 我想我也阻止不了密♥码♥
But you made the code. Can't you unmake it?
可密♥码♥是你编写的 你不能破解它吗?
Yes and no.
能也不能
Operation Fireball?
记得火球行动吗?
Of course. We had to take down that villain Vargos.
记得 我们当时 必须拿下那个恶棍瓦戈斯
We were supposed to destroy his lair and everything in it,
我们的任务是摧毁他的据点 和里面的一切
but I found plans for this weapon.
但我找到了一个武器的设计图
Plans for the Armageddon Code?
末日危机密♥码♥的设计图?
I... I brought the plans back home
我把设计图带回了家
so I could finish building the code, but I...
以完成密♥码♥ 可是我...
I couldn't figure it out. I failed.
我没有想通 我失败了
- How did you finish it?
你是怎么把它完成的?
I didn't.
不是我
Tony did.
是托尼
He doesn't even really know it, but he did.
连他自己都不知道 但是他完成的
- How is that possible? - He got into my work somehow.
-这怎么可能? -他溜进了我的办公室
He knew the plans better than I did.
他比我更了解那些设计图
He finished what I started, and I built Armageddon
他完成了我开始的工作 我在那个基础上
on top of what he gave me.
完成了密♥码♥
I could've told him everything, but I scolded him
我本可以告诉他的 可我却训了他一通
and put tech restrictions up to protect the code.
还为了保护密♥码♥ 限制他们用高科技产品
The kids don't even know that's why
孩子们甚至都不知道
everything they love is being kept from them.
我为什么要限制他们 用他们最爱的设备
And this is all my fault.
这全都是我的错
That is quite a story.
故事可真够曲折的
I knew you were hiding something from me.
我就知道你有事瞒着我
But it doesn't matter who made what.
但是谁做了什么并不重要
I've taken the missing piece from your children,
我从你们孩子手上 拿到了缺失的那一半
and within minutes, the code will be ready to fire.
几分钟后 密♥码♥就能启动
Your kids failed you.
那俩孩子辜负了你们
Or maybe you failed them.
或者是你们辜负了他们
So Tony made the code.
原来密♥码♥是托尼做的
Now no one in the world can stop me.
现在这世界上就没人能阻止我了
Tony! Tony made it!
托尼!是托尼做的!
There's a computer behind this panel.
这个面板后面有一台电脑
Bronson, we need your help.
布朗森 我们需要你帮忙
Now we can download a map of this place.
现在我们可以下载这里的地图了
Look. The prison cells are right by the King's VR pods
你看 牢房♥就在 霸主的虚拟现实舱旁边
he showed on that video at school.
他在学校放的视频里展示过的
I hear footsteps.
我听到脚步声
- Just don't look down.
千万别往下看
I might've already looked down.
我可能已经低头看了
Armageddon is close to being combined.
末日危机密♥码♥即将合并
Then it will be unstoppable.
一旦完成 它将无人能挡
The King is already combining the code. We have to find Mom and Dad now.
霸主已经在合并密♥码♥了 我们必须马上找到爸爸妈妈
Those Hyskor characters are just AR overlays too.
那些《海斯科》里的角色 也只是增强现实的覆盖物
They're actually robots.
它们其实是机器人
Those robots aren't so scary.
那些机器人很可怕
- We need to jump. - What? Are you crazy?
-必须跳下去 -什么?你疯了吗?
- We need to jump.
必须跳
No!
不要!
Those things are totally scary.
那些东西太可怕了
This way to the prison cells.
往这边去牢房♥
- Is that... - Our kids.
-等等 那是... -我们的孩子
- Patty! - Mom! Dad!
-帕蒂! -妈!
- Patty! - Mom! Dad!
-托尼! -爸!
Oh, my babies!
我的宝贝们!
Are you safe?
你们没事吧?
Stand back.
后退
I'm setting my Magna Boots from pull to push.
我用我的反重力靴把门踹开
- Oh! - Well done!
-太棒了!
That's my girl. Oh!
真不愧是我的女儿
I can't believe you found us. How... How did you even get here?
真不敢相信你们找到了我们 你们是怎么来到这里的?
Aw. Bronson flew us in the Super Ducky that we jacked from the OSS.
布朗森开我们从超级间谍组织 偷来的超级鸭送我们过来的
- I am so proud... - That is...
-此刻我太骄傲了
- ...in this moment - ...just beyond, my sweets.
电影精选列表