- We have a secret door? - Ta-da!
-我们家有一道暗门? -开了!
What?!
什么?
- Come on. - Me first?
-快来 -我先去?
- Yeah. - Whoa! Where does this go to?
-对 -我会去到哪里?
- A room full of candy! - Let's go, honey.
-一个装满糖果的房♥间 -好
Is it safe?
那里安全吗?
- Completely. Why didn't we test this out? - We meant to.
-绝对安全 我们为什么没有测试过? -本来打算测试的
Hey, I don't see any candy!
嘿 我没看到糖果!
- Whoa! - Yeah. Pretty cool, huh?
对 挺酷的吧?
Your chariot awaits.
您的座驾恭候莅临
- Watch your head.
小心头
Great.
好了
- Do we drive this? - Absolutely not.
-我们得开这个? -绝对不行
The autopilot is designed to take you to a safe house.
为了防止我们失散了 自动驾驶仪会带你们去安全屋
in case we get separated, Just press the start button.
只要按下那个开始按钮
Complete the challenge to gain access.
完成挑战才能进入
It's asking if we're one or two players. This has to be a trick question.
它在问我们是一人还是二人 这肯定是个陷阱
- This is Hyskor.
是《海斯科》
Let's beat it.
我们来打败它
Why don't we just tap through?
我按一按 让它过去
No, no. Could be a red wire-blue wire situation.
不行 搞不好会出人命的
- Seriously? - Yes, seriously!
-真的吗? -当然是真的
Done.
搞定
Patty, get to the safe house.
帕蒂 去安全屋
There's something inside I need you to protect.
里面有个很重要的东西 我需要你保护它
- How do I find it?
我怎么能找到它?
It'll find you.
它自然会出现
Just keep it safe till we get there.
在我们到达之前保管好它
Wear this tracker so that we can locate you. Syncing.
戴上这个追踪器 我们就能找到你们 正在同步
Stay safe,
注意安全
and don't trust anybody.
不要相信任何人
- We don't wanna go without you! - You'll be safe. See you later.
-我们想跟你们一起去! -你们会很安全的 稍后见
Babe!
老婆!
Mom!
妈妈!
Dad!
爸爸!
- No! - Kids!
-不要! -孩子们!
- No! - Tony. Tony!
-不要! -托尼
No! Stay away from them!
不准!离他们远点!
Mom! Dad!
妈妈!爸爸!
No!
不要!
You're a much better driver than Dad.
你开车已经开得比爸爸好很多了
I'm not driving!
不是我在开!
Bad guys up ahead!
前面有坏人!
They're chasing after us!
他们在追我们
- Tell this thing to go faster! - Go faster!
让这车开快一点!
- Tell this thing to go faster! - Go faster!
开快一点!
They're up to something!
他们要下黑手了!
(检测到入侵)
They're hacking our autopilot.
他们想黑掉我们的自动驾驶仪
(自动驾驶被入侵)
It's driving us to where the bad guys want us to go.
它在把我们带去坏人指定的地方
We gotta go manual and get to the safe house ourselves.
我们必须手动操作 自己开去安全屋
- Keep it on the road! - Whoa, check this out.
在路上开!
- Keep it on the road! - Whoa, check this out.
哇 你看看这个
The anti-crash bounces us right off obstacles.
防撞装置会把我们从障碍物上弹开
This thing controls just like that game Mecha Wings.
这车的操控方式 跟《机甲之翼》游戏一样
Give me that.
给我
I'm the best at Mecha Wings.
《机甲之翼》我玩得最好了
You're going too fast!
开太快了!
- He's got us! - Oh yeah?
-他抓到我们了! -是吗?
We gotta lose them, or they'll follow us to the safe house.
必须摆脱他们 否则他们会跟着我们去到安全屋
- Look out!
小心!
How about some of this?
看我的厉害
看我的厉害
You're going right into them!
快跟他们撞上了
- That's the idea. - What?!
-正合我意 -什么?
Just like Mecha Wings.
就像《机甲之翼》一样
Turn there.
去那边
Na-na na-na na-na!
You're going the wrong way.
你们走错路了
That was kind of impressive, Patty.
帕蒂 你刚才的表现挺了不起的
Thank you.
多谢夸奖
Now let's just hope this "safe house" is actually safe.
希望这个“安全屋”真的安全
Wait a second.
等一下
I'm about to be really smart.
我有个很聪明的想法
I think Mom and Dad
我觉得爸爸妈妈
are spies.
是间谍
You think?
后知后觉
We did something wrong.
我们肯定搞错了
This can't be it.
不可能是这里
So Mom and Dad are spies, and they sent us to the middle of nowhere?
爸妈是间谍 还让我们来到了荒山野岭?
- This must be a joke. - Then why am I not laughing?
-他们肯定是在开玩笑 -那我为什么没有笑?
The water is so nice... and brown.
湖水真不错...而且是土黄色的
Maybe we jump in.
我们或许该跳进去
After you.
你先跳
Your name?
报上姓名
Uh, Patty Torrez.
Uh, Patty Torrez.
帕蒂·托雷兹
Tony Torrez.
托尼·托雷兹
Your full name, please.
请说出你的全名
Uh, Patty Tango-Torrez?
帕蒂·谭戈-托雷兹
My dad's last name is Tango, and my mom's is Torrez.
我爸姓谭戈 我妈姓托雷兹
- Your full name. - We never use our full names.
-说出你的全名 -我们从来都不用全名
They're too long.
太长了
Your full name, please.
请说出你的全名
Patricia Angelita Sorrow Feliz Rhiannon Tango-Torrez.
帕蒂丽夏·安吉丽塔·索罗·菲利兹 瑞安农·谭戈-托雷兹
Antonio Joaquin Cecilio Rogue Amadeus Tango-Torrez.
安托尼奥·华金·塞西里奥·罗格 阿玛迪斯·谭戈-托雷兹
- The safe house is underwater?
安全屋在水下面?
Either that or it drowned.
不是在水下就是被淹了
It's empty.
这里是空的
This place is a dump.
真是个破地方
- Hey, kiddos.
嘿 孩子们
We couldn't wait to show you the safe house when you were old enough.
我们都等不及你们快快长大 带你们来这个安全屋了
If you're here now and by yourselves,
如果你们现在独自来到了这里
that means something has gone terribly wrong.
那就意味发生了非常糟糕的事
But don't you worry. Mom and Dad are very close.
但别担心 爸爸和妈妈就在不远处
And if you haven't guessed yet,
如果你们还没猜到的话
your father and I are spies.
你们的爸爸和我其实是间谍
- Whoa! - Whoa!
-哇! -哇!
Hopefully, we will see you soon so we can explain everything.
希望我们很快能见面 我们就能向你们解释一切
In the meantime,
在那之前
choose your activity.
选择你们的活动吧
There's comfort for sleep...
这里有安逸的睡眠区
- Cozy beds! - I get the top bunk.
-舒适的床! -我睡上铺
...food for nourishment...
滋养身体的食物
A little kitchen and snacks.
有个小厨房♥和点心
...gadget tutorials for a competitive edge...
提升战斗力的小装备教程
Spy gadgets!
间谍小装备!
This place is amazing!
这里太神奇了!
...and spy training modules for self-defense.
还有学习自卫术的间谍训练模块
- Stand here. - Spy training!
-站在这里 -间谍训练
- I'm gonna be the best spy ever.
我要成为史上最优秀的间谍
Tony!
托尼!
Hello.
哈啰
- Move over. I'm coming down.
挪开 我要下去了
Lesson one complete.
第一课完成 永远要留意陷阱
Always look out for traps.
永远要留意陷阱
Look at this place.
看看这个地方
Lesson two,
第二课
ambush.
埋伏
"Ambush Alley."
“埋伏巷”
This is easy.
这很简单
Just like a video game.
电影精选列表