他会为了胜利不择手段
And that's why today,
所以今天
I'm playing as myself.
我的角色是我自己
Shall we?
那开始吧?
First of all,
首先
"the King"?
“霸主”?
Really?
真的吗?
If you can create your own world,
如果你能创造自己的世界
why not make yourself the king?
为什么不让自己当霸主?
You'll become the court jester when I'm done with you.
等我收拾了你 你就会变成宫廷小丑
I cannot be defeated.
没有人能打败我
Well, remember me?
记得我吗?
Yeah. I didn't have this big ol' fist then, did I?
对 我之前没有这个大拳头 对吧?
Catch me...
接住我!
Oh, baby.
老公
Nice catch.
接得好
But I love you.
但我爱你
- We have to beat that Heck Knight. - Honey.
-我们必须打败那个赫克骑士 -亲爱的
Let's do Operation Fireball, but not our way.
我们来完成火球行动吧 但不是用我们的方式
Patty's way.
而是用帕蒂的方式
- You have been such a great challenge. - We appreciate you.
-你真是个好对手 -我们很欣赏你
- Keep up the good work. - You're golden.
-继续加油 -你很棒
Stay back! Don't come over here!
退后!别过来这里!
- The ground is unstable. You'll fall. - Why would I trust you?
-地面不稳 你会掉下去的 -我为什么要信你?
Because you can.
因为你可以相信我
Come on, big guy.
来吧 大个子
You did it. You found a better way.
你们做到了 你们找到了更好的方法
You saved the Heck Knight.
你们救了赫克骑士
Whoa!
哇!
Florella,
弗洛瑞拉
henceforth, I will follow you,
从今以后 我会追随你
for your integrity is pure.
因为你诚实正直 令人敬佩
We did our part, but we're running out of time.
我们完成了任务 但时间不多了
Tony has to win. Now.
托尼必须马上打败他
- Whoo! - Yes, Tony!
好 托尼!
- No! - What?!
-不! -什么?
Come on, Rat.
来吧 胖头鼠
Use your tricks and cheats.
使出你的伎俩 作弊吧
Tony's in trouble.
托尼有麻烦了
Dad, don't.
爸爸 别
I have to help him.
我必须帮他
Your father's breaking the rules!
你♥爸♥爸违反规则了!
Dad!
爸爸!不!
No!
爸爸!不!
- No, Dad. I have to do this myself.
爸爸 不能 这事只能由我自己来完成
No... cheating.
不能作弊
But I played fair.
我明明做得光明磊落
It doesn't matter.
那并不重要
- No! - Oh no! No, no!
-不! -不要!
Victory is mine!
胜利是我的!
I never thought anyone would ever earn that.
我从没想到有人能拿到它
- The One Hit. - What?
-致命一击 -什么?
Tony just received the legendary One Hit,
托尼刚刚获得了著名的“致命一击”
the mythical ability hidden within the game.
传说中隐藏在游戏里的绝杀技
How did you...
你怎么会...
Maybe because I played the game like my sister said.
也许是因为我听了我妹妹的建议 没有作弊
I believe her now.
我现在信她了
No. No. No!
不!
- Yeah! - Yay!
-好! -耶!
You lost.
你输了
You won fair and square, but I can't let you stop Armageddon.
你赢得光明正大 但我不能让你停止末日危机密♥码♥
It's the only way to fix this world.
这是修复这个世界的唯一方法
You could have removed the One Hit from the game, but you didn't.
你本可以把致命一击 从游戏中删除 但你没有
Yes, but I stopped trusting this world to make itself a better place.
是 但我已不再相信 这个世界能靠自己的力量变好
The only way to do it is by force.
唯一的办法就是用武力
Your games never forced me to play fair.
你的游戏从来没有逼我公平竞争
My sister inspired me to.
是我妹妹激励了我
So now we just have to inspire the world to be better.
所以现在我们只需要激励 这个世界变得更好
You know, instead of forcing everyone to be gamers like us.
而不是强迫所有人 变成像我们这样的游戏玩家
Like us.
像我们这样
It's true.
说得没错
You and your sister have shown that maybe we do have the power to
你和你妹妹已经证明了 也许我们有能力...
inspire them.
激励大家
He's running out of time!
已经没时间了!
Shut down Armageddon.
关闭末日危机
Yes.
确定
Okay.
好的
Yes! Yes, Tony!
太好了 托尼!
I knew you could do it.
我就知道你能做到
Tremendous effort.
成就非凡
Well done.
表现出色
Tony.
托尼
You showed me the goodness I thought I could only find in a game world,
你们让我看到了 我以为只能在游戏世界里找到的美德
and I... I thank you.
我为此感谢你们
- You've raised some wonderful children. - We did.
-你们养育了两个很优秀的孩子 -是的
Congratulations, agents. You have defeated your enemy.
探员们 恭喜你们打败了敌人
- What? - Now the King must face his sentence.
-什么? -现在霸主必须接受刑罚
- There's a better way. - What?
-有个更好的方式 -什么?
Throwing him in prison won't make him a good person.
把他关进监狱并不能让他成为好人
- Then where do we send him? - This is why we need to make a change.
-那把他送到哪里去? -这是我们需要促成改变的原因
Inside his own game.
他自己的游戏里
The only reason we won
我们能赢的唯一原因
is because his game makes you better as you play.
是他的游戏能让人 在玩的过程中变得更好
- Hyskor has all the guidance he needs. - That's not how we work in the OSS.
-《海斯科》能给他最好的引导 -这不符合超级间谍组织的做法
Actually, it is.
恰恰相反
Excuse me?
你说什么?
On page two of How To Be a Spy,
《如何当间谍》第二页里提到
it states that the high-level OSS agent that catches the enemy
逮到敌人的超级间谍组织高级探员
is best suited to decide their judgment.
最有资格决定对敌人的判决
And because we caught the enemy and you didn't,
而且是我们抓住了敌人 不是你们
that makes us the high-level agents.
所以我们才是高级特工
- Ooh! - Radical!
赞爆了!
- Smart kid. - Yeah.
-聪明的小孩 -对
Therefore, the King will be locked inside his lair under OSS surveillance
因此霸主将被锁在他的老巢里 在他打败《海斯科》之前
until he beats Hyskor.
由超级间谍组织监视
- Yes!
太好了!
What should have been done for your father
你希望为你父亲做的事
we're going to do for you.
我们会为你完成
You're saving me?
你们这是在救我?
You'll be saving yourself by working through your own game.
你可以通过在你的游戏中磨炼 来拯救你自己
And with game theory, anything can be fixed.
用游戏理论任何事物都可以修复
Or anyone.
或者是任何人
Watch me on the screen.
看我在屏幕上的表现吧
Thank you.
谢谢你们
I never thought our kids would show us how to be great spies.
我从没想过我们的孩子 会教我们如何成为优秀的间谍
They showed us how to be something better.
他们教会了我们如何成为更好的人
Devlin, two decades of service with you in the OSS has been an honor, but
德夫林 很荣幸跟你 在超级间谍组织共事了20年 但是...
we quit.
我们想辞职
Excuse me?
你说什么?
We'd rather figure out our own way to save the world.
我们宁愿自己想办法来拯救世界
Honestly and together.
用诚实的方式 全家人联手
Sir. The Armageddon Code.
长官 这是末日危机密♥码♥
- Is this the only copy? - Yes, it is.
-只有这一份拷贝? -对
- We don't need it.
我们已经不再需要它了
Not in the new OSS. You might like some of the changes we'll be making,
在新的超级间谍组织里不需要 你们可能会喜欢我们未来的一些改变
to turn the OSS into a more effective and honest job.
让超级间谍组织 做更有成效、更诚实的工作
- Then we're staying. - See you at your desks Monday morning?
-那我们就留下来 -周一早上办公室见?
All of your desks.
是你们四位
All of our desks! Oh! So proud of you, buddies.
我们四位! 真为你们感到骄傲 孩子们
Well played.
做得好
(六个月后)
电影精选列表