You know, we can't just control our children.
我们不能控制自己的孩子
We gotta let them fail.
我们得让他们尝试失败
You know? A lot. Like we did.
经历多次失败 像我们以前那样
Through real-life experiences, absolutely,
通过现实生活的经验那绝对没问题
but not through their technology.
而不是通过他们的高科技产品
I mean, video games are never a real challenge.
电子游戏根本不是真正的挑战
Wait, what's this?
等等 这是什么?
"Defeat the Heck Knight to gain access."
“打倒赫克骑士方能进入”
- This should be easy for you.
-对你来说应该很容易
Mira.
米拉
Ooh. Ouch.
哎哟
Well, he cheated, and two can play at that game.
他作弊了 而且这游戏可以两个人玩
Armageddon really does break into anything.
这密♥码♥真的能闯入任何系统呢
What?
怎么了?
This is odd.
很奇怪
These guys weren't actually searching for anything,
这些家伙并没有在找任何东西
so... what are they doing here?
那...他们在这里干什么?
Oh, I count four intruders. There was a fifth. That big one.
这里只有四个闯入者 还有第五个 那个大个子
Armageddon is mine to claim.
末日危机密♥码♥是我的
- It was a trap. - Huh?
-这是个圈套 -啊?
It was a trap. They're after the Armageddon Code.
这是个圈套 他们的目标是末日危机密♥码♥
- No. - Come on.
-不是吧 -快追
Oh, he's gone.
他跑掉了
It's okay. Armageddon isn't stored on the watch.
没关系 密♥码♥没有存在手表上
Mom. You missed it. There was a Heck Knight. From Hyskor!
妈 你错过了 刚才有个赫克骑士 《海斯科》里的!
Sweetie, wait up. Wait a minute.
亲爱的 等等 等一下
What's Hyskor?
“海斯科”是什么?
This is the final round of our trading-card tournament.
这是我们收集卡锦标赛的最后一轮
The winner will receive a free copy of Hyskor,
获胜者的奖品是一份《海斯科》
which, of course, is the sequel to the megahit video game Loskor.
当然了 这是热门电子游戏 《洛斯科》的续集
Players, are you ready?
各位 准备好了吗?
Let's play.
开始吧
Lowest number wins.
点数最少的胜出
Beat that.
看你怎么赢
Oh no.
不会吧
Or, as Rat Thickskull would say,
或者用胖头鼠的话来说
"Tough tacos, kid."
“倒大霉了 小子”
I'm impressed.
佩服
Congratulations, Tony.
恭喜你 托尼
Type in your email and Hyskor will be sent to your home computer.
输入你的邮箱地址 我们会把《海斯科》发过去
Did you know the creator of Hyskor
你们知道吗?《海斯科》
is this crazy awesome rich guy named Rey Kingston,
是由一个叫雷·金斯顿的人创作的 他特别有钱 特别厉害
but everyone calls him by his gamer name, the King.
不过所有人都叫他 游戏里的名字 “霸主”
Check it out.
你们看
And here is Rey Kingston to talk about how he does it.
雷·金斯顿跟大家谈谈 他是怎么制♥作♥这个游戏的
My latest game, Hyskor,
我最新的游戏《海斯科》
is made using my new, flawless design method.
是用我新的完美设计方法制♥作♥的
That's a glitch right there.
这里出了个小故障
But, using my proprietary...
但是用我专属的...
VR pods.
虚拟现实舱
...I'm able to design and improve the game
...我能够从内部设计
from the inside.
并改进这个游戏
- With my mind.
只需要动动脑子!
What?
什么?
I can make my game better so it can make you better.
我可以完善我的游戏 而它则能让你们变得更好
Will you look at that?
你们看
- Better than ever! - Whoa!
比以往都好!
And when you apply game theory,
运用“游戏理论”
you can fix anything.
就能修复任何事物
Do you think the game will have the mythical One Hit from Loskor?
你觉得这游戏会有传说中 《洛斯科》里的“致命一击”吗?
No. One Hit is a fable.
不 “致命一击”只是个传说
No, it isn't. Leebs and I were fighting a cheating player,
不是 我和里布斯 之前在跟一个作弊的玩家对战
and I ran out of health, but then I got a gold star,
我耗尽了生命值 但后来拿到了一颗金星
came back to life, and beat the player with One Hit.
复活了 并用“致命一击” 打败了那个玩家
That's impossible, Patty.
帕蒂 那不可能
Hyskor's releasing at midnight, and I'm gonna play it all night long.
《海斯科》会在今晚十二点推出 我要玩一整晚
My parents would never let me stay up that late.
我爸妈肯定不会让我熬到那么晚的
We're not allowed to stay up late playing games.
爸妈不准我们熬夜打游戏
You'll never make it past Mom and Dad's restrictions.
你绝不可能逃过爸妈的限制
Not without your help.
除非有你帮我
- You shouldn't have cheated.
-你刚才不应该作弊的
- But I won, didn't I?
-但我赢了 不是吗?
There's a better way to win.
要赢也有更好的方式
But I got Hyskor. I know you wanna play too.
反正我拿到了《海斯科》 我知道你也想玩
The world is full of terrible, unfair people,
这个世界满是 品行低劣、不择手段的人
but, with the Armageddon Code, I can force them all to become good.
有了末日危机密♥码♥ 我可以督促他们都变成好人
We were unable to trace the Armageddon Code
我们用那个特工的手表
through the agent's watch.
没有找到末日危机密♥码♥
But I've learned what I needed.
但我掌握了我需要的信息
The Torrezes have the code.
密♥码♥在托雷兹夫妇手上
Since it wasn't in the OSS, it must be at their home.
既然它不在超级间谍组织 那肯定是在他们家里
I will invade their home and claim the code for you.
我进他们家里去 为你夺取密♥码♥
No need.
不必了
The Torrezes just won a copy of Hyskor.
托雷兹家的小孩 刚赢了一份《海斯科》
Tonight, I'll claim the code myself.
今晚 我会亲自去拿密♥码♥
Wha... It's... It's a brand-new house. Why are the floors squeaking?!
这房♥子是新盖的 为什么地板会吱吱作响?
We picked this place for how it looks, not how it sounds.
我们选这房♥子是看中了它的外观 不是它的声音
No way this is gonna work.
这肯定行不通的
Five minutes to midnight. Let's move.
还有五分钟到十二点 快走吧
How are we getting past the squeaky wood floor?
怎样才能穿过嘎吱作响的木地板?
I tried mapping where all the squeaks are
我把有嘎吱声的位置都标了出来
so that we can sneak past Mom and Dad's office
这样我们就能偷偷溜过爸妈的办公室
and get to the game room.
去到游戏室
But one creak and we're goners.
但只要嘎吱一声 我们就完蛋了
- Wait for me! - Sh!
等等我!
One, two, three!
一、二、三!
I feel like a spy.
我觉得自己像个间谍
The worst spy ever. You talk too loud.
史上最差劲的间谍 你说话太大声了
- Your map is wrong! - It's not wrong.
-你的地图错了 -没有错
- Here, give me that.
把它给我
Worst spy ever.
最逊的间谍
- Worst idea ever.
最烂的点子
We're gonna get so busted.
我们肯定会被逮住的
Dad changes his passcode every day.
爸爸每天都换密♥码♥
- What now? - I found this in his desk earlier.
-现在怎么办? -我之前在他办公桌里找到了这个
You have no soul.
你真堕落
Hyskor's downloading. Now we wait.
《海斯科》正在下载 我们等着
We are dealing with a highly intelligent enemy
我们面对的是高度智能化的敌人
who knows about the Armageddon Code.
他们知道末日危机密♥码♥的事
It's time we consider deleting it.
是时候考虑删除密♥码♥了
Out of the question.
绝对不行
The code can break into any device on the planet.
这个密♥码♥可以侵入地球上的任何设备
Yes. Yes. He's right, babe.
没错 他说得对
Think of the times we've used it to save the world.
想想我们多少次用它来拯救了世界
This is our greatest tool.
它是我们最强大的工具
It's also the world's greatest threat.
它也是对这个世界最大的威胁
If there was the slightest chance of someone taking it,
如果有人能抢走密♥码♥ 哪怕机会再渺茫
we agreed we would erase it.
我们都得删除它 这是我们说好的
Your orders are to protect the code until we find a solution. No exceptions.
你们的任务是保护密♥码♥ 直到我们找到解决办法 不能破例
What? He's right.
怎么了?他说得对
Do not look at me like that.
别用这个眼神看着我
Or like that.
这个也不行
That's not so bad.
这个还行
Download complete. Get ready for the ultimate game experience.
下载完成 准备好 享受终极游戏体验吧
What if using Dad's passcode opens up some kind of reverse access
万一用爸爸的密♥码♥ 打开了某种逆向通道
where someone can break into our system?
让外人能闯入我们家的系统 那怎么办?
Do you wanna play or not? One button-press away.
你到底想不想玩?只需按一下按钮
We'll be in so much trouble.
我们会惹上大♥麻♥烦的
Worth it.
那也值得
- Okay, do it. Wait. Don't do it.
好吧 按 等等 别按
电影精选列表