from the papa-thing.
各位 他是蓝爸爸
Everyone, meet papa smurf.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 我是蓝小玉
Hey. Hi. I'm smurfjade.
男孩子们呢
Where are the boys?
嗨 老爸
'Sup, papa?
您来了啊
Hello there.
我骑了一只龙蜻蜓
I rode a dragonfly!
天呐 感谢上帝你们都没事
Well, thank goodness you're all okay.
你怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
姜还是老的辣 你知道的
I wasn't born yesterday, you know.
那倒是
Yeah, that's clear.
听着 你们四个和我回家去 现在
Look, you four are coming home with me. Now.
不要着急 这个叫爸爸的东西
Not so fast, papa-thing.
叫爸爸的东西 你就是这的老大吗
"Papa-thing"? Are you the one in charge here?
是的 我是蓝柳柳
That's right. I'm smurfwillow,
蓝精灵的头
leader of the smurfs.
恐怕我不能赞同
I'm afraid that's quite impossible,
因为我刚好也是蓝精灵的头
because I happen to be the leader of the smurfs.
随便你怎么说 叫爸爸的东西
Whatever you say, papa-thing.
不好意思 你可以不要那样叫我吗
Excuse me, do you mind not calling me that?
不然要怎么叫
Well, if the thing fits...
对了 你的那些动作是从哪儿学的
By the way, where'd you learn those moves?
事实上 自学成才的
Self-taught, actually.
厉害
Impressive.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真受人欢迎
You're quite welcome.
好了 虽然我不知道现在是什么情况
Okay, not really sure what's happening here,
但是 格格巫怎么办
but, uh, what about gargamel?
什么 这段谈话和格格巫有什么关系
What? What is all this talk about garga...
格格巫
Gargamel!
哦 不好意思 我吓到你了吗
Oh, I'm sorry. Did I scare you?
不 希望如此
No! I hope so.
- 大家快跑 - 武装你们自己
- Everybody run! - Arm yourselves!
准备迎接进击的格格巫吧
Prepare for garmageddon!
这边
This way!
用长矛 现在
Spears, now!
我说冻
Gargamel says freeze!
这就对了 蓝精灵测试的 格格巫认证
That's right. Smurf-tested, gargamel-approved,
A级一等的高能量急冻球
grade-a, first-class, high-octane freeze balls.
急冻球 急冻球 急冻球 急冻球
Freeze ball! Freeze ball! Freeze ball! Freeze ball!
小心
Look out!
我觉得就算我不说急冻球
Well, I assume they'll still work
他们还是会有用的
if I don't shout "Freeze ball,"
不过我们永远也不会知道了
but we'll never know.
- 急冻球 - 蓝妹妹
- Freeze ball! - Smurfette!
健健
Hefty.
完了 蓝妹妹
It's over, smurfette.
蒙提 打包一下 啊
Monty, bag o' smurfs. Ah!
你快跑
It's time for you to run.
不 这里还有三个
No! Three more for pickup.
啊 蓝妹妹 我的小发明
Ah, smurfette. My little creation.
你终于达成我的初衷了
You finally did what you were made for.
不 不是这样的
No. It's not true.
当然是
Of course it is.
不然你为什么要把我引过来
Why do you think you led me here?
为什么你会在河边救了我
Why do you think you saved me on the river?
这些都是计划的一部分
It was all part of the plan.
不论你多努力 都没办法逃脱你的命运
No matter how hard you try, you can't escape your destiny.
现在 你对我来说已经没有利用价值了
And now, you're really of no use to me anymore.
急冻球
Freeze ball!
哦 对了 这些只对真的蓝精灵有用
Ah, yes, these freeze balls only work on real smurfs.
而你充其量只不过是一团黏土罢了
And you are nothing more than a lump of Clay.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you for everything.
蓝妹妹 你怎么可以这么对我们
Smurfette? How could you do this to us?
因为这就是她的目的
Because it was her purpose.
天生我材必有用 蓝精灵小分队齐头并进
Smurfy thing finder for four small smurfs.
什么
Huh?
我很抱歉 各位
I'm sorry, you guys.
不 拍拍
No, snappy.
我已经坏了太多事了
I've done too much damage already.
我们是一个蓝精灵小队 我们大家是一体的
We're team smurf, and we're in this together.
- 我们是蓝精灵 - 我们做正确的事
- We're smurfs. - We do the right thing.
我甚至都不是一个真的蓝精灵
I'm not even a real smurf.
我不是一个真的蓝精灵
I'm not a real smurf.
我们需要更多能量
We need more power!
- 更快点 蒙提 - 快点
- Faster, monty. - Faster.
对了
Yes.
压缩机在极速振动
The jiggler's jiggling.
旋转塔正在旋转
The spinny thing is spinning.
烟雾正在上升
The smoke is going up.
起泡器正在起泡中
The bubblers are bubbling.
啦啦啦 啦啦啦
Hubbuda, hubbuda.
完美
Perfect!
哦 差不多快成功了
Oh, it's almost there.
接着跑 老鸟
Just keep running, old bird.
接下来我们要这么做
Here's what we're going to do.
我拿着这把锁 好
I pick this lock. Yeah?
荡到那个架子那里去 好
We swing to that shelf. Yeah?
拿起一些重的东西 然后呢
Pick up something heavy. Yeah?
用它杀了那只鸟
And use it to kill the bird!
好 什么 好的 等一下
Yeah! What? Yeah! Wait.
你希望我们杀掉那只鸟
You want us to kill the bird?
好吧 我们只要把它砸晕就行了
Fine. We'll just knock him unconscious.
太棒了 好吧 开始
Genius! All right, then.
撸袖子上吧
Let's do this.
他们有了一个逃跑计划
They have an escape plan,
但是需要我们的帮忙
but they're going to need our help.
是时候用笼子荡个秋千了
It's time to rock the cage.
别说的这么奇怪
Don't be weird.
好吧
Yes!
行了 现在
Okay. Now!
给我住口 阿兹猫
Stop that, azrael.
你这些连续不断的哼唧
I can't calibrate my machine
让我没办法校准我的机器了
with all your incessant yammering.
听话 阿兹猫 这才像只乖猫咪嘛
Oh, yes, azrael, listen to it. It purrs like a kitten.
哦 看看 一切都在井然有序地进行
Oh, look at that. Everything is in sync.
不错 很棒
Yes, yes. Good.
天呐 又是一场越狱
Sweet mercy! It's another jailbreak!
不 格格巫 不
No, gargamel. No.
给我安静
Quiet down.
会轮到你们的
You'll all get your turn.
给我进去吧
In you go!
不
No!
没错 要的就是这个效果
Yes, that's the stuff.
成功了 成功了 成功了
which is working,it's working,it's working,
哦 我可以感觉到 感觉到那股魔力
Oh, I can feel it. I can feel the power.
哦
Oh!
看看我的巫师发型
Check out my wizard mane.
不是吧
Really, man?
当我解决掉所有的蓝精灵以后
When I'm through with these smurfs,
我就会拥有我梦寐以求的魔力了
I'll have all the power I've ever dreamed of!
几乎是所有的魔力
Almost all the power.
咦
Huh?
蓝妹妹
Smurfette.
蓝妹妹 多么美丽的惊喜
Smurfette, what a lovely surprise.
你已经在树林里哭够了吗
Are you done crying in the woods?
我已经为那些蓝精灵浪费了太多眼泪
I've shed enough tears for those smurfs.
什么
What's this?
我已经受够假装非真实的自我了
I'm done pretending to be something I'm not.
我要向您重新宣誓我的忠诚 我真正的父亲
电影精选列表