I've come to repledge my loyalty to you, my true papa.
不可能
Impossible.
她不是认真的
She can't be serious.
不 不 不 她绝对不会那样做的
No, no, no, she would never.
我才不上你当 而且就算我信了你的邪
Even if I did believe you, which I don't,
你又能给我什么
what could you possibly offer me
我还没有的东西
that I don't already have?
一次我都感受不到力度的迷你按♥摩♥吗
A tiny little massage that I can't even feel?
那要是我帮你找到剩下的蓝精灵呢
How about the rest of the smurfs?
没错 等等 你说什么
Yeah, right. Wait, what?
只要我告诉了你蓝精灵村庄在哪
Just think of all the power you'll have
你就能拥有更强的魔法
once I reveal the location of smurf village.
让我想想
Oh, let's see now.
一百多只蓝精灵 也就是10倍的魔力
One hundred more smurfs, that's 10 times the power...
不对 要是按一只来算的话
No. If you carry the one...
不管怎么说 都是更多的魔力
Whatever. It's a lot more power.
那你这么做的目的是什么
Now, why are you doing this?
我再也不想做一只乖宝宝了
I'm so tired of being good.
用你的魔法
Use your power to transform me
让我恢复邪恶本性吧
back to my evil self.
你真是个忠诚的好孩子
Your loyalty has returned to you.
所以 你是要和我做笔交易吗
So, do we have a deal?
蓝妹妹 不要
Smurfette, no!
闭嘴 你这该死的蓝老鼠 我在考虑东西
Quiet, you vile blue rats. I'm thinking.
好 成交
Okay, I'm done. Let's do it.
来吧 邪恶蓝妹妹
One evil smurfette coming right up!
等等 我知道了
Wait. Of course!
怎么会这样 发生了什么
What? Oh, what's happening?
不要 不
No! No!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
就这样 加油 蓝妹妹
Yeah! Go, smurfette! Whoo!
阿兹猫 过来帮我 给我点魔法
Azrael, help! More power!
我们该做什么
What are we going to do?
好极了 该我们登场了
Bingo. We smurfboard.
蓝精灵小队
Team smurf!
复仇时间
Payback time.
不
No!
蓝精灵 蓝精灵
Smurfintine! Smurfintine!
自♥由♥啦
We're free!
我没事 耶
I'm okay. Yeah!
我还以为我们完蛋了呢
I thought we were goners.
好的各位 谢天谢地
All right. Everybody. Thank goodness.
太棒了 我没事
All right! I'm okay!
她成功了 她成功了
She did it! She did it!
蓝妹妹呢
Where's smurfette?
嘿
Hey.
蓝妹妹
Smurfette?
发生什么了
What happened?
这就是她原来的样子
This is what she once was.
不 不不不
No. No, no, no.
一定有什么我能做的
There's gotta be something I can do.
肯定有个什么咒语
There's gotta be a spell.
一定有 我知道的
There's gotta be something. I know there is.
在哪 在哪页 一定在这了
Where is it? What page? Must be here.
炼金术 隐身
"Alchemy, vanishing,
点铅成金 不 不是这个
"Lead into gold." No, that's not it.
爸爸 是哪个 咒语到底是哪个
Papa. Which spell? Which spell?
爸爸
Papa.
这本书里没有我们要找的东西
We won't find the answer to this in a book.
我们还是带她回家吧
Let's take her home.
她从来都没有认为自己是只真正的蓝精灵
She never thought she was a real smurf.
但她却是我们当中最名副其实的蓝精灵
But she was the truest smurf of all.
你们都哭什么
Why is everyone crying?
因为蓝妹妹
It's smurfette.
她变成了黏土
She's a lump of Clay.
别逗了 笨笨 是我 我在这儿呢
No, clumsy, it's me. I'm right here.
蓝妹妹
Smurfette?
蓝妹妹 你是蓝妹妹
It's smurfette. It's smurfette!
安静点 笨笨
Quiet, clumsy.
随他去吧 聪聪
Let him be, brainy.
我们都有自己表达悲伤的途径
We all grieve in our own way.
她在这儿 可怜的小兄弟
She's here! Poor little bro.
我能理解他
I know how he feels.
耶
Yeah!
蓝妹妹
Smurfette!
健健 不会你也这样吧
Oh, hefty, not you, too.
原来你没事
You're all right!
别再这样让我担心了
Don't ever do that to me again.
不会了 我保证
I won't. I promise.
太棒了 太棒了
Yes, yes, yes!
你总是能给我惊喜
You never cease to amaze me.
所以 关于你的身世问题
So, as for that burning question...
蓝妹妹到底是什么
What's a smurfette?
我不用书就能解释她是
Well, I don't need a book to tell you she's...
没错
Right.
蓝妹妹不能用一个词来说清
Smurfette can't be defined by just one word.
她太复杂了
She's many things.
虽然她还不知道 但她现在已经是我的新闺蜜了
Oh, she doesn't know it yet, but she's my new best friend.
蓝妹妹是个牧兔女
Smurfette is a bunny wrangler.
她很强
She's tough.
虽然不如我 但足够强了
Not as tough as me, but tough enough.
蓝妹妹能变成任何她想变的东西
Smurfette can be anything she wants to be.
这里面是什么 再见了
What's going on in there? Goodbye!
蓝茄子
Say, "Blue cheese!"
蓝茄子
Blue cheese!
我差点儿就能除掉这些蓝精灵了
I was this close to getting rid of the smurfs,
你们把一切都搞砸了
and you ruined everything.
早知道我就去领养一只狗了
I knew I should have gotten a dog from the shelter.
我并不是想说得有多残忍♥ 好吗
I'm not saying this to be cruel, okay?
我只是希望能有所突破
I'm saying it to be constructive.
你们这两只废物
You're a useless feline.
这只是说 意思就是
That's just mean. That's mean.
这儿有根线 你们把它缠在了一起
There was a line, and you crossed it.
而我只是手臂被刺着
I was just jib-jabbing,
但你们把线都缠到一起了 这刺得我很疼
and you crossed that line, and that stung.
我要你们给我道歉
I demand an apology.
不管怎样你们都要知道
You were going to learn this one way or another,
我不是你亲爹
but I am not your real father.
现在这都不重要
But that doesn't matter now.
重点是要打败蓝精灵
What matters is destroying the smurfs.
有意见吗 我想说我有意见
Any thoughts? I mean, I have thoughts.
但我就喜欢吐槽你的想法
But I always like to spitball off of your thoughts.
阿兹猫 我不想掩饰什么
Azrael, I'm not going to sugarcoat this.
你的点子太糟了
Your ideas are terrible.
这音乐让我没法思考
I can't think with this music.
谁能把这音乐关掉
Can someone please shut off the music?
还有这些从我面前滚过去的词
And what's with all these words
是怎么回事
scrolling in front of me?
是蓝精灵们为了让我分心才这么干的吗
Did the smurfs do this so that I would be distracted
让我不能轻易就打败他们
and not be able to destroy them as easily?
亚光画家 我实在搞不懂这到底什么意思
"Matte painters"? I don't even know what that means.
一些家伙瞎编的 对吧
Someone just made that up, right?
我真为马特感到难过
I feel sorry for whoever "Matte" Is.
观感开♥发♥师
"Look development artists"?
好的 我们来做些表情
Oh, yes, of course, let's develop some looks.
比如说 看起来火冒三丈的样子
Like maybe a really angry look,
因为你们俩毁了我的计划
because you two totally ruined my plans.
我要疯了 阿兹猫
Am I going mad, azrael?
我再说最后一遍
For the last time,
让他们把这音乐关了
get them to shut off this music!
曲目:Heroes We Could Be
电影精选列表