但是蓝妹妹 你要去禁林吗
But, smurfette, the forbidden forest?
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
我得去给那里的蓝精灵报信
I have to at least warn that lost village.
我们是蓝精灵四人组 我们必须一起行动
Well, we're team smurf, and we stick together.
所以 我们要和你一起去
So, we're coming with you.
你们不必如此
I can't ask you to do that.
不用你开口
You didn't ask.
我们自己想去的
We volunteered.
谢谢你们
Thanks, guys.
言归正传
First things first.
哇哦 虫虫黑科技啊 真酷
Wow! Bug technology. Cool.
如图所示 我们应该
According to my map, we should be standing
穿过眼前这堵又高又长的石墙
right in front of this very large, tall stone wall.
好好看看
Check.
我们的一小步 蓝精灵族的一大步
One small step for four small smurfs...
好了 继续前进
Okay. Let us proceed.
蓝妹妹 你还好吗 蓝妹妹
Smurfette! You okay, smurfette?
乖花花 乖花花
Nice flowers. Nice flowers.
花花真不乖
Not nice flowers!
笨笨呢
Where's clumsy?
嘿 我们才见一次 我不是那种随便的蓝精灵
Hey! We just met! I'm not that kind of smurf.
小心别滚下去
Watch out for the steep embankment.
笨笨 你还好吗
Clumsy, you okay?
我眼冒金星了
I'm seeing stars.
啊
Whoa.
哇 哇哦
Ooh. Wow.
好样的 笨笨
Good work, clumsy.
你可能发现了一种新型飞虫
You may have discovered a new subspecies of flying insectoid.
太神奇了 有翼喷火插翅亚目
Amazing! A winged, fire-breathing anisoptera.
嗯 让我看看 我们应该给它们归为哪一类呢
Mmm, let's see. How should we classify this?
嗯 也许
Hmm, maybe.
我的意思应该是那一类 但是我还不能肯定
I mean, seems like an easy choice, but I'm just not sure.
是的 我们叫他们龙蜻蜓吧
Yeah, okay, let's go with "Dragonfly."
但愿蜻蜓属性多于龙的吧
Hopefully more "Fly" Than "Dragon."
不 放我下来 放我下来
Nope! Less "Fly"! Less "Fly"!
啊 兄弟们救我
Whoa, guys!
我没事
I'm okay.
帮我一把
A little help here.
蒙提 你给我下来
Monty, get off of me.
我讨厌大自然
I hate nature.
这花真丑啊
How gaudy.
嗯 哇 哇
Hmm? Ow, ow!
阿兹猫 别傻看着
Azrael, do something!
痛死爹了
It's quite painful.
别笑了 这不好玩
Stop laughing. This is not funny.
小心
Watch it!
放开我
Let me go!
哎呦
Ouch.
嗯 这些巢是用
Hmm. These nests are made of some material
一些我从未见过的材料做的
I've never seen before.
哇哦
Whoa!
我受够了
You know, I think I've had enough
这些横冲直撞的大蜻蜓
of these flying antipastos for one day.
嘿
Hey!
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
好吧 我正想在这里安个家
Well, I was thinking of getting a little place out here.
丛林里更安静一点
Just a quiet place in the forest.
山上风太大了
It's a little breezy up on the hill.
你们觉得我来这儿能干嘛
What do you think I'm doing out here?
你们别想找到那座精灵村 格格巫
You are never going to find that village, gargamel.
蓝妹妹 多亏了你的帮忙
Oh, smurfette, if it wasn't for you,
我可不知道还有别的蓝精灵
I wouldn't even know about those other smurfs.
抓住他们
Get 'em, boys.
分散逃跑模式 走
Smurfintine formation! Go!
嘿
Hey!
分散逃跑
Smurfintine!
抓住他们 阿兹猫 分散
Get 'em, azrael! Smurfintine!
分头跑 分头跑
Smurfintine! Smurfintine!
哦
Ow!
分头跑
Smurfintine!
嘿 小不点你叫笨笨是吧
Hey, you. You're the clumsy one, right?
- 什么 - 接住了
- Huh? - Think fast.
我接住了
I caught it!
情况不妙
This isn't good.
笨笨 把蛋还给他们 好的
Clumsy, give 'em back their egg! Okay.
哦 拜托
Oh, come on!
笨笨
Clumsy!
我正在努力
I'm trying!
哇
Whoa!
对不起 对不起 大家伙
I'm really, really sorry, guys!
到那边
Over there!
我不是故意要拿你们蛋的
I didn't mean to poach your egg.
哇
Whoa!
哈哈 他们变成烧烤了
Well, they're toast.
啊 没事了
Ah, it doesn't matter.
损失几只蓝精灵而已
What's a few worthless pennies
还有一整个村子的蓝精灵在等着我
when there's a pot of gold at the end of my rainbow?
相信我 他们死定了
Trust me, they're goners.
我跟你说 他们已经变成烤肉串了
I'm telling you, they've been fried to a blue crisp.
他们就是蓝精灵考薯片
They're smurf kabobs.
一点渣都不剩了
Smurfberry flambe.
毛都不剩
Marshmallows.
闭嘴 脏毛球 他们死定了
Can it, fuzzball. They're dead.
死翘翘了
Dead, I say!
有人吗
Hello?
蓝妹妹
Smurfette?
回声
Echo!
太黑了
Darkness.
这么黑我适应不了
I don't do well in the darkness.
大白天我的麻烦就已经够多了
I have enough trouble in the daylight.
等下 大家伙 我们得找条路出去
Hold on, everyone. We need to find a way out of here.
你可真聪明呀 "智多星"
That is good thinking, "Brainy."
- 兄弟们 - 太黑了
- Guys? - Darkness!
别怕 想想开心的事情
Don't be scared. Just... Just think happy thoughts.
现在可不是什么有趣的时候
It's not really happy times right now!
- 呆在光底下别动 笨笨 - 太晚了
- Just stay in the light, clumsy. - Too late.
我正堕入无边黑暗
I'm walking into the darkness!
你在 为什么
What are you... why?
我要吓尿了 伙计们
I'm really freaking out, you guys!
都别说了 伙计们
Stop, everyone.
掏掏你们的背包
Okay, go into your backpacks,
拿出隧♥道♥生存应急工具箱
get out your emergency tunnel survival kit,
里面有个小玻璃瓶 上面写着"照明"
find the small glass vial marked "Light,"
然后使劲摇晃它
and shake it really hard.
笨笨 你怎么样了
Clumsy? How you doing?
我觉得我没事了
Okay, I guess.
冷静点笨笨
Just hang tight, clumsy.
我不知道这个能坚持多久
I'm not sure how long this will take
我们要在这里走多久
or how long we'll be down here,
所以伙计们 不管你们干什么
so, everybody, whatever you do,
不要一口气把自己食物吃完
don't eat all your rations.
我刚吃完我的口粮
I just ate all my rations!
笨笨 我一紧张就想吃东西
Clumsy! I'm stress-eating!
我过来了 笨笨
I'm coming, clumsy.
跟着我的声音
Follow the sound of my voice.
等等 这些隧♥道♥像是迷宫一样
Wait! These tunnels are like a maze.
我们不能乱走
We'll just get more lost.
总不能什么都不做啊
We gotta do something.
我同意 我们应该采取行动
I'm with her. Time for some action.
我们不应该乱跑
We're doing this all wrong.
电影精选列表