That's it, brain man.
你是时候好好学习礼仪了
It's time for you to earn your manners badge.
住手
Stop it!
快找掩护
Take cover!
哇
Whoa!
呃
Huh?
你们是谁 你们想干什么
Who are you? What do you want?
要她
Her.
啊
Huh?
- 过来 - 蓝妹妹
- Move. - Smurfette!
我们该怎么处置她呢
What should we do with her?
看她的头发
Look at that hair.
- 她是从哪儿来的 - 看她的裙子
- Where's she from? - And that dress.
是你
It's you.
你是个女孩子
You're a girl.
她是个女孩子
She's a girl.
哇
Oh.
哇
Oh.
哇哦
Oh.
是她
This is her.
她就是我之前和你们说的蓝精灵
This is the smurf I was telling you about.
墙内来的那个蓝精灵吗
The one from the wall?
真的是她吗
She's real?
我是蓝莉莉
I'm smurflily.
你好 我是蓝妹妹
Hi. I'm smurfette.
我的天哪 我是蓝花花
Oh, my geez-to-petes! I'm smurfblossom.
很高兴认识你 我们这里没有蓝妹妹
Nice to meet you. We don't have a smurfette.
但我们有蓝瓣瓣 蓝三叶
But we do have smurfpetal, smurfclover,
蓝草草 蓝雏菊 蓝冬青 蓝榛榛
smurfmeadow, smurfdaisy, smurfholly, smurfhazel...
你好
Hey.
自我介绍还是稍后再来吧
Oh, everyone can just introduce themselves later.
瞧瞧你 你真是与众不同
Look at you. You're so different.
抱歉冒犯了 但这是大实话
I mean, sorry, but it's true.
你知道如何生火吗
Do you know how to start a fire
只用绳子和树枝哦
with just rope and a stick?
我知道哦 我演示给你看
I do. I can show you.
事实上 蓝风暴能给你演示
Actually, smurfstorm can show you.
她可是个高手 对吧 蓝风暴
She's the best at that kind of thing. Right, stormy?
这意思是 没错
That means "Yes."
你见过彩虹吗
Have you ever seen a rainbow?
双彩虹见过吗
What about a double rainbow?
倒彩虹呢 见过吗
What about an upside down rainbow?
你最喜欢的歌♥是这样的吗
So, is your favorite song...
它是我最爱的歌♥哦 你的裙子好漂亮
'Cause mine is. Your dress is so pretty.
蓝花花 记得修理过滤器 知道吗
Smurfblossom, remember, work on that filter, okay?
对对 过滤器
Right. Filter, filter.
你们来这儿有何贵干
What's your deal anyway?
我们是来提醒你们 提防格格巫的
Oh, well, we came to warn you about gargamel.
格格 格格
Garga? Garga?
格格啥
Garga-what?
他是危险的巫师 想抓走所有的蓝精灵
He's a dangerous wizard who wants to capture all smurfs
以此增进他的黑魔法
and use them for his evil magic.
他知道你们的神秘村
And he knows about your lost village.
神秘村
"Lost village"?
你才是神秘兮兮那个 不是我们
You're the ones who are lost, not us.
我们得带你去蓝精灵果园
We have to take you to smurfy grove.
我们怎么处理这群软不拉几的蓝色玩意儿
What do we do with these blue blobs?
呃 我想想
Oh, um...
带他们过来
Bring them along.
来吧 蓝妹妹 给你看我的房♥间
Come on, smurfette. I'm gonna show you my room.
你可以告诉我格格巫的所有事
You can tell me all about gargasmell.
但首先 你想再听一遍我最爱的歌♥吗
But first, do you want to hear my favorite song again?
好了 动起来
All right, move.
见鬼了
Dang!
女孩子真是麻烦
Girl smurfs mean business.
你说的没错
You got that right.
把门打开
Open the gate!
姑娘们回来了
The girls are back!
哇 你在哪儿找到他们的
Ew! Where did they find them?
他们是哪儿不对劲呀
Is there something wrong with them?
- 他们生病了吗 - 他们是食物吗
- Are they sick? - Are they food?
不 他们是蓝精灵 和我们一样
No, no, no. They're smurfs, just like us.
不同之处是 他们是男孩子
Except, well, they're boy smurfs.
男孩子 这词真好玩 男孩 男孩 男孩
"Boy." That's a funny word. Boy. Boy. Boy. Boy.
看我 我可是男孩子
Look at me. I'm a boy smurf.
我喜欢他们 他们来自哪里呢
I like 'em. Where do they come from?
- 这是什么 - 他们的头发在哪儿
- What is that? - Where is their hair?
- 你看他们的尾巴 - 你看
- You can see their tails. - Oh, look.
- 喂 别碰 - 聪聪日志 第二天
- Hey, watch it! - Brainy's log, day two.
我们遇到了一种奇怪的新生物
We've encountered a rare new life-form.
他们像你吗
Are there more like you?
她们有时非常吓人
They are at times very intimidating.
你们会留下来吗
Are you gonna stay here?
她们身上很香
And they smell nice.
- 你好 男孩子 - 稍后继续
- Hello, boy. - More on that later.
- 我也想要这个 - 保持距离
- Oh, I want one! - Boundaries!
好吧 这 别再碰它了
Okay, that... That's enough of that!
他们是我的朋友 健健 聪聪和笨笨
They're my friends. That's hefty, brainy and clumsy.
好的 贱贱 葱葱 本本
Hey, there! Hooptie, berney, klutzy.
记住了
Got it.
我们可以做个胸牌
We should do name tags.
等等 你们村的男孩子呢
Wait, where are your boys?
这里没有男孩子
You won't find any boys here.
我是蓝柳柳 这里的头儿
I am smurfwillow, leader of the smurfs.
这就是自我介绍 接下来轮到你了
This is called an introduction. So, now, you go.
呃 我 呃
Uh, I, um...
不要靠太近 蓝柳柳
Don't get too close, Willow.
有点不对劲
Something's not right here.
我们真的是来帮忙的
I promise we're only here to help.
我们是想告诉你 要小心那个邪恶的巫师 格格巫
We came to warn you about the evil wizard, gargamel.
他有一张地图 上面印着一个地标
He has a map with a landmark
标着通往三棵大树的路
leading him to three tall trees.
给他们看看 聪聪 拍拍虫
Show 'em, brainy. Snappy.
不要搞鬼 小虫
Don't try any funny stuff, bug.
我不想打击你们 但这些不是树
I hate to break it to you, but those aren't trees.
这是瀑布
They're waterfalls.
格格巫找错方向了
Gargamel's going the wrong way.
如果他去了那儿
And if he went there,
就会走进致命沼泽
then that means the swamp of no return.
他不可能活下来的
There's no way he could survive.
啊 救命啊 救命啊
Aah! Help me! Help me!
我要死在这儿了
There's no way I'll survive!
我尊重你的想法 但你不知道格格巫有多厉害
With all due respect, you don't know gargamel.
是么 不是我不尊重你 你不知道我们有多厉害
Yeah, well, with no due respect, you don't know us.
相信我们 他死定了
Trust us, he's a goner.
蓝风暴 你为什么不去检查一下装备呢
Stormy, why don't you do a little recon? Check things out.
留你跟他们四个在一起吗
And leave you here with these four?
不可能 你看这个
No way. Look at that one.
一看就不正常
Huh? He can't be normal.
我会没事的
I think we'll be just fine here.
喷火兽
Spitfire!
行了 那个格格巫 长什么样子
Okay. So, what does this gargamel look like?
哦 就是那种 巫师的样子
Oh, you know, he's your typical wizard.
黑色长袍 跟他的猫和鸟住在一起
Long black robe, lives alone with his cat and his bird.
说起来挺悲伤的
It's sad, really.
你跟我一起来 帮我指认他
You're coming with me. You can point him out.
嘿 喂喂喂 他不可能
Hey. Whoa, whoa, whoa. There's no way he's getting on a...
我觉得你需要知道 我的名字叫笨笨
I feel the need to remind you, my name is clumsy.
笨笨
Clumsy!
别担心 蓝风暴会照顾好他的
Don't worry. Clumsy's in good hands.
蓝风暴就是个刀子嘴 豆腐心
电影精选列表