蓝妹妹
Smurfette!
-我离你很近了 笨笨 - 就在你旁边
- I'm close, clumsy. - Almost there.
只是回音在作怪罢了
That's just the echo playing tricks on us.
有人吗 我在这里
Anybody? I'm here.
我就在拐角这边
I'm here right around this corner.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, everybody?
我的光要用完了
My light is going out.
我受够了 我看只能武力解决了
That is it! I'm punching us out of here.
塌方了
It's collapsing.
健健 你想害死我们吗 快把拳头收回去
Hefty! Put those fists away before you get us killed!
但至少我努力过
At least I'm trying something.
我来实施爆破
I'm gonna blow us out of here! No!
- 真棒 - 别
- Oh, yeah! - Don't!
太晚了
Too late!
笨笨
Clumsy?
- 嘿 蓝妹妹 - 笨笨
- Hey, smurfette. - Clumsy!
等等 我来了 笨笨大兄弟
Hang on. I'm coming, clumsy bro.
我抓住你了 小家伙
I got you, little buddy.
超速了
Stampede!
我感觉我快吐了
I think my rations are coming up.
怎么了 有什么好笑的
What? What's so funny?
我把这称之为"用屁♥股♥说话"
Now, that's what I call "Talking out of your butt."
哦 伙计们
Oh, boys.
有人对出现在我们视野内的
Would anyone be interested in knowing
三棵大树感兴趣吗
that we're in sight of three tall trees?
- 好吧 - 有
- All right. - Yeah, we are.
有兔子在我们的速度也快了
And bucky is gonna get us there extra fast.
- 快快兔 - 在我看来叫快快兔正好
Bucky? Seems like a bucky to me.
快跑 快快兔
Hit it, bucky!
蓝妹妹
Smurfette?
你不要说话 我先听我说
Before you say anything, just listen.
我知道昨天我可能
Now, I know yesterday I might have been
对你和男孩们有点过分
a bit tough on you and the boys,
有时候我的保护欲会有点强
and I know there are times I'm a little overprotective.
好吧 我太过于护犊子了
Okay, a lot overprotective.
但是你们要理解 你们不能就那么溜出去
But you have to understand, you snuck out.
行事需谨慎才对
You have to be more careful.
蓝妹妹 我知道你可能没意识到
Smurfette, I know lately you may not realize,
是我说的不够清楚 但是你
and I may not say it enough, but you are...
你是我的阳光
You shine.
那么无论怎么说 我们和好吧
So, anyway, we're smurfy?
我想你和男孩们在屋子里呆的够久了
I think you and the boys have been grounded long enough.
蓝妹妹
Smurfette?
好吧 我开门了
Okay. I'm opening the door.
我现在想进来和你再聊聊
And I'm walking in to talk more.
你在吗
You there?
蓝妹妹
Smurfette.
健健
Hefty!
聪聪
Brainy!
笨笨 这扮相才太不走心了吧
Clumsy! Oh, that's not even convincing.
等我找到这些蓝精灵
When I find those smurfs,
我要让他们闭门思过一个月
I will ground them for a month of blue moons.
哦 这边什么情况
Oh, what's going on in here?
嗯 好吧
Hmm. Well, all right.
哇哦 你们见过这么漂亮的东西吗
Wow. Have you ever seen something so beautiful?
天天见 蓝妹妹 每天都能见到
Every day, smurfette. Every day.
- 别跟个智障一样 - 你才智障呢
- Don't be weird. - You don't be weird.
今晚我们可以在这露营
We can camp here for the night.
我来生火
I'll start us a fire.
给我找点木头 行吗 健健
Uh, fetch me some firewood, would you, hefty?
你不会加个"请"字吗
Um, a "Please" Would be nice.
对 加上请比较好听 但是我还没获得懂礼貌徽章呢
Yes, it would, but I haven't earned my manners badge,
所以 给我找点木头去
so get me some firewood.
笨笨 你还好吗
Clumsy? You okay?
嗯 当然好 真有意思
Yeah, sure. It's been fun.
好吧 也没到精彩绝伦的程度 但是还是有点乐趣的
Well, not tons of fun, but it's had its moments.
某种程度上
Kind of.
你知道我什么意思
You know what I'm trying to say.
其实并没有那么有趣
It hasn't been that much fun.
干得好 健健 你真棒
Well done, hefty. Well done.
好 第一步
All right, step one,
把木头堆成圆锥形
the wood should be stacked into a tepee-like structure.
第二步 用打火石互相碰撞 然后
Step two, I tap this flint with a rock and...
你根本没在吹
You're not even blowing on it.
你在往木头上吐口水
You're spitting on it.
噢 奇了怪了
Hmm. That's odd.
健健 你找的木头可能受潮了
Perhaps the wood you collected was damp, hefty.
手册上说 立马就能点着
According to my manual, it should spark right up.
嘿 我有个主意
Hey, I've got an idea.
不 不 不 不要 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no. No, no! No! No, no, no. No, no, no!
哦 哦 哦 你知道吗 你说得对 小聪明
Oh, oh, oh... You know, you're right, brain man.
你的书真好用
Your little book does come in handy.
真可耻 没有这本书 我们会迷路的
Shame. Shame on you. We'd be lost without this book.
我叫聪聪 我智商超群
My name is brainy. I'm super smart.
我是个聪明的蓝精灵
I'm the smart smurf.
但是我不会生火
But I can't start a fire.
还好 没烧坏 装订还很结实
Okay, the damage is minimal. The binding's still intact.
闻起来不错
It smells good.
大家想想
Just think, guys.
用不了多久
After all this time,
我们能完成目标
while we've been going about
回到精灵村的时候
our smurfy business back home,
就会有其他蓝精灵了 跟我们一样
there's been other smurfs out there, just like us.
也许跟我们完全不同
Or they could be nothing like us.
他说得对 不管他们是什么样的 我们都得接受
He's right. We should be prepared for whatever we find.
那些精灵可能都不是蓝色的
Those other smurfs might not even be blue.
可能是橙色的
Maybe they'll be orange.
哈 我喜欢橙色
Ah. I like orange.
要是他们都带着眼镜呢
What if they all wear glasses?
或者满脸浓密的胡子
Or have big, bushy mustaches.
要是他们长满鳞片 呲嘴獠牙呢
What if they have scaly skin and sharp teeth?
还有巨大的爪子 和瞪得圆溜溜的眼睛
And giant claws. And big, beady eyes.
要是他们有手呢
What if they have hands?
可以啊 兄弟
Good one, bro.
听着 他们长什么样不重要
Listen, it doesn't matter what they look like.
重要的是我们得提醒他们
We still have to warn them.
格格巫根本不了解我
Gargamel's wrong about me.
我不是为了帮他
It's not my purpose to help him.
我是为了救那些精灵
I'm meant to save those smurfs.
还有 我们会帮你
And we're gonna help you.
我们是蓝精灵小分队 这个任务我们一起完成
We're team smurf, and we're in this together.
我说"一起" 是指我和你
And by "Together," I mean me and you.
还有这俩 但是主要是我跟你
And those guys. But mostly me and you.
好 各位 蓝精灵自♥拍♥时间到
Okay, everyone. Smurfy selfie time.
一起喊 "蓝茄子"
Say, "Blue cheese."
蓝茄子
Blue cheese!
哇啊
Whoa.
地图上显示
According to the map,
我们会遇到一条河
we should be arriving at a river.
没错
Check.
哇 哇哦
Wow. Whoa.
我俩眼都不够用了
It's like a workout for my eyeballs.
好的 快快兔 看看你能游多快吧
Okay, bucky, let's see how fast you can swim.
驾
Hyah!
哇哦 哇哦
Whoa! Whoa!
上啊 快快兔
Come on, boy.
你可以的
You can do it.
就是条小河而已
What's a little water?
嘿
Hey.
嗯 哼
Uh-huh.
电影精选列表