好的 在哪里 它们来自哪里
Yes. Where? Where does it come from?
蓝精灵村庄 一个充满了魔法的地方
A village of smurfs, where enchantment grows.
噢 有一整个村子的蓝精灵吗 太好了 继续说
Oh. An entire village. Good. Go on. Go on.
它的位置是
The location of which...
- 在哪里 - 无人知晓
Yes? ...Nobody knows.
不 你早怎么不说 你应该一开始就说"我不知道"
No! Just start with that. Start with "I don't know."
你这口讨厌的破烂锅
Lousy cheap-o cauldron.
噢
Ow!
但是现在有一条线索
But here is a clue.
好极了 这什么东西
Fascinating. But what is it?
是树吗
Trees?
这一定是个什么标志或者代码
Must be a symbol for something, or a code.
树木 树 风 膝盖 婴儿在膝盖上爬行
Trees, trees, breeze, knees. Babies crawl on their knees.
查查附近所有的保姆
Check all the nurseries in the area!
看来我们得打扮成婴儿才行
We're going to need to disguise ourselves as babies.
现在 我去哪里搞一片超大号♥尿片呢
Now, where can I get a giant diaper?
阿兹猫 这不是你的地图
Azrael, it's not your map.
你也想要地图吗
You want your own map,
我帮你弄一张吧 但是这个是我的
we'll get you your own map, but this is my...
等下 看我发现了什么了
Wait a minute. Look what I found.
三棵大树 就在禁忌森林里
Three tall trees, in the forbidden forest.
我们还从没去那里找过呢
We've never searched there before.
我是个天才
I'm a genius.
嘿
Psst.
阿兹猫 看来我们要出趟远门了
Azrael, it's time to take a road trip.
- 嘘 - 我要去准备干果了
- Shh. - Prepare my trail mix.
噢 蓝妹妹 多亏了你
Oh, smurfette, congratulations.
是你让我
You've just led me
又找到了一群新的蓝精灵
to an undiscovered population of smurfs.
它们都不知道我的存在
They have no idea we even exist.
到时候我会像这样
I'll be like...
而他们一定会说 噢 不
They'll be all like, "Oh, no!"
然后我就会
And I'll be like...
然后他们就会说 不 快跑啊
- And they'll be like... - "Run! No!
跑 跑 跑
"Run, run, run!"
你这个邪恶的小天才
You evil little genius.
毕竟虎父
The rotten apple doesn't fall too far
无犬子嘛
from the tree after all.
对吧
Does it?
好好准备下 伙伴们
Get your fur and feathers in gear, boys.
我们天亮就出发了
We leave at first light.
吃过早饭 大概八点或者八点半 最迟不超过九点
Right after breakfast, say 8:00, 8:30. 9:00 at the latest.
- 等一下 聪聪 地图 - 我来搞定
Wait, brainy, the map. I'm on it.
好吧 也许九点半吧 绝对不能超过十点了
Fine, maybe 9:30. Absolutely no later than 10:00, though.
怎么回事
What the...
蓝妹妹越狱了 快快快
It's a jailbreak! Go, go, go!
他们知道我的计划 他们会毁了它的
They know my plans. They'll ruin everything!
这玩意靠谱吗
Is this safe?
这弓太大了 所以我猜不太靠谱
Well, it's a giant crossbow, so I'm gonna go with "No."
别让他们跑了
Don't let them escape.
啊
Aah!
安全带在哪里
Where are the seat belts?
抓住他们 抓住那些蓝精灵
Get them! Get those smurfs!
发射
Fire in the hole!
抓住那些蓝精灵们
Get those smurfs!
阿兹猫快追上来了
Azrael's gaining on us.
秃鹰也来了
Incoming bird!
这下有的疼了 不要啊
This might hurt. No!
啊
Huh?
快来 走这边
Come on. Smurf this way.
快跑啊 快跑
Run faster! Run faster!
为什么我们没有大长腿
Why are our legs so short?
为什么我们的脚这么大
Why are our feet so big?
为什么我肌肉这么发达
Why are my muscles so big?
你够了啊 健健
Really, man?
伙伴们 伙伴们 救命啊
Guys! Guys! A little help here.
它来了
It's coming.
好了 没事儿了
Yes! All right!
好的 你们四个
Well, I know four smurfs
谁能解释下 这到底是怎么回事
who have some explaining to do.
哦 完蛋了 嗨
Oh, boy. Hi.
哦 天啊 爸爸 你不会相信发生的这一切的
Oh, my gosh. Papa, you will not believe it.
我们进入了禁忌森林
We ran into the forbidden forest.
一个个说 一个个说
One at a time. One at a time.
好了 好了
Please. Please.
蓝妹妹看见了一个神秘的蓝精灵
Smurfette sees this mystery smurf.
我们必须再去趟禁忌森林
We have to go to the forbidden forest.
我已经告诉你们很多次了
I've told you time and again,
禁止踏入禁忌森林
the forbidden forest is forbidden.
你们现在说的什么地图
And now you're talking about maps
神秘蓝精灵 还有格格巫的城♥堡♥
and mystery smurfs and gargamel's lair.
跟你们有什么关系呢
None of this makes any sense,
我真是不明白
and I really don't understand
这么简单的规则你们都遵守不了吗
why you can't follow simple rules.
就因为你们偷跑出去 才会碰到这么多危险
You snuck out and it put you all in danger.
为了确保你们的安全 我看我必须要惩罚你们
Seems to me the only way I can keep you safe is if...
你们被禁足了
You're grounded.
- 禁足 不 不要这样 - 禁足 这可不行
Grounded? No, not grounded! What? No way!
但是 爸爸 但 别这样嘛
But, papa, but... Come on!
没有"可是"
No "Buts."
从现在起没有我的允许
None of you are to take one step out of your mushrooms
你们不许踏出房♥门半步 明白了吗
without telling me where you're going. Do you understand that?
- 你是对的 爸爸 - 哈 什么
You're right, papa. Huh? What?
哈 你是对的
Huh? You're right.
我也不知道我们是哪根筋搭错了
I don't know what we were thinking.
好的
Uh, good.
因为 就如我所说的
Because, as I was saying,
你们这样对待自己太不负责任了
you behaved completely irresponsibly.
是的 没错儿
Yes. Right. Exactly.
完全同意 是吧 小伙伴儿们
I couldn't agree more. Right, guys?
呃 对 对 对对对
Uh... yeah, right. Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah.
- 你到底在说什么啊 蓝妹妹 - 好吧
What are you talking about, smurfette? Okay.
很好 那么 另外
Yes, so... And furthermore...
所以 我觉得我们要马上回家
In fact, I think we should all go to our rooms right now
闭门思过
and think about what we've done.
好吧 我认为
Well, I think that's...
有点难受 但是这是公平的
Tough, but fair.
- 走吧 伙伴儿们 - 好的 好的
Come on, guys. Okay, okay.
- 好了 我们走了 - 你到底怎么了
Okay, I'm moving. What's your endgame here?
你是哪根筋搭错了吗 蓝妹妹
Did you get pecked on the noggin, smurfette?
- 其实 蓝妹妹 - 别担心 爸爸
Actually, smurfette... Don't worry, papa.
我们一定会好好闭门思过的
We are certainly going to do some thinking about what we did.
反省自我
And so forth.
而且我们一定不会踏出房♥门的
But we will definitely not be leaving our rooms
直到我们认识到自己的错误为止
until we've thought this whole thing out.
而且 为了更好的反思
And then, just for good measure,
我们还会多自省几天的
we'll think about it some more.
好的 但
Yes, but...
完美的谈话 爸爸
Great talk, papa.
呃
Huh.
搞不懂这些孩子到底在想什么
I have no idea what I'm doing.
健健 我知道是你
Hefty, I know that's you.
你好 蓝妹妹
'Sup, smurfette?
聪聪
Brainy.
你咋知道的
How did you do that?
我猜 笨笨也来了吧
And, I assume, clumsy.
哇哦
Woa-oh!
- 我没事 - 你们怎么都来了
All good. What are you guys doing out here?
我们觉得你有事儿瞒着我们
We knew you were up to something.
都是我的错 健健
This is all my fault, hefty.
电影精选列表