呵 好吧
Hmm. Well, all right.
嘿 如果这顶蔬菜帽能告诉我们健健很强壮
Hey! If that vegetable hat can tell us that hefty is strong,
它或许就能告诉我"妹妹"是什么
maybe it can tell me what an ette is.
启动吧 聪聪
Power it up, brainy.
噢
Whoa.
真是不可思议
Fascinating.
发生了什么
What happened?
不知怎么 与其说你散发能量不如说你吸收了它
Somehow, instead of sending energy out, you absorbed it.
有可能这样跟事实有关
Probably something to do with the fact
说明你可能是个
that you're not a real...
假的蓝精灵 直说吧 我可以接受
A real smurf? Go ahead, you can say it.
不不我的意思是
No, no, I just meant that
这个机器不是为你这类蓝精灵所打造的 你这种出生的
this machine wasn't built for a smurf of your, well, origins.
嗯 哦 我懂了
Yeah, it's okay. I get it.
聪聪
Brainy.
嘿 你知道吗 我们大家一起出去玩吧
Hey, you know what? Let's all go have some fun.
好
Yeah!
- 披萨 - 滑蓝板
- Pizza! - Smurfboarding!
滑蓝板
Smurfboarding!
马上就好 阿兹猫
It's almost ready, azrael.
少许蛤♥蟆♥的便便
A pinch of newt poo.
一克牦牛脚趾间的石化真菌
A gram of calcified fungus from between the toes of a yak.
以及一块自打从上周就留在内♥裤♥里的奶酪
And a piece of cheese I left in my underpants last week.
这些应该就够了
That ought to do it.
嗒哒
Presto!
12颗球状石化术模块
Twelve spherical petrification modules.
或者 我喜欢叫它们 急冻球
Or, as I like to call 'em, freeze balls.
不用谢阿兹猫 晚饭好了
You're welcome, azrael. Dinner is served.
不要拉倒
Ingrate.
除此之外 这些球可不是用来抓老鼠的
Besides, these freeze balls aren't for catching mice.
都是为了抓那些东躲西♥藏♥的蓝精灵
They're for capturing those elusive smurfs.
我的圣杯啊
My holy grail.
就像彩虹尽头的黄金
The gold at the end of my rainbow.
世上最有魔力的物质
The most potent magical ingredient in the world.
下一页
Next slide.
想像一下100只蓝精灵的魔力组合在一起
Imagine the power in 100 of them combined.
我翻山越岭
How I've searched high and low,
翻开过每一块石头
under every rock, it seems,
都看不见他们的踪影
with no sign of them anywhere.
现在不是时候 阿兹猫 我演讲正讲到一半呢
Not now, azrael. I'm in the middle of a lecture.
我的计划很简单
My plan is simple.
找到蓝精灵村 将他们一网打尽
Find smurf village, capture all the smurfs,
榨干♥他♥们每一滴魔力
drain them of their magic
最后 用这些魔法来成为
and, finally, use that magic to become
世界上最强大的巫师
the most powerful wizard in the world!
噢 看看有头发时意气风发的我
Oh, look at me with hair.
干嘛
What?
为什么你一开始不早说
Why didn't you say so in the first place?
蓝色的小鬼火
Blue blazes!
我发现丛林里竟然有蓝精灵
I've spotted smurfs in the forest!
- 是从我的望远镜里发现的 - 蒙提
- Well, it's my telescope. - Monty!
来 我气势凌人的老鹰
Come, my majestic eagle.
你的爪子勾进我的肩膀了
Your talons are digging into my shoulders. Ow!
噢 好多了
Oh, that's better.
现在 去吧
Now, fly.
去帮我抓些蓝精灵回来
Go capture me some smurfs.
不 不
No, no!
不 你飞错方向了
No, you're going the wrong way!
哈 哈
Ha-ha!
噢 不
Oh, no.
到我了
My turn!
安全第三
Safety third.
噢 天
Oh, boy.
哇哦
Whoa!
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa!
哇哦
Whoa!
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
哇哦 耶
Whoa! Yeah!
喔
Wow!
她真是迷死人不偿命啊 是不是
Really takes your breath away, doesn't she?
太不可思议了
This is incredible!
哇哦 哦
Whoa. Oh... uh-oh.
啊 哦 不
NHuh? Oh, no!
她快要飞到
She's getting way too close
禁忌森林那边去了
to the forbidden forest.
她可不能越过那个围墙 快走
She can't go over that wall. Come on.
哇哦 不
Whoa! Oh!
不 不 不 等等 哦 不要跑
No, no, no, wait. Don't go.
等下 你是谁啊 别害怕
Wait. Wait, who are you? Don't be afraid.
嘿 那里是禁止进入的
Hey, you can't go in there.
蓝妹妹 蓝妹妹
- Smurfette! - Smurfette!
蓝妹妹 你还好么
Smurfette, you okay?
怎么了 怎么了
What happened? What happened?
我看见了一个蓝精灵
I saw a smurf.
啥 那是谁呢
What? Who was it?
我也不知道啊 但是我捡到了他的帽子
I don't know, but he was wearing this.
蓝妹妹 蓝色警报
Smurfette! Code blue!
伙伴儿们 快跑啊
Guys, come on.
我们得去救她
We've gotta get her.
对此我有种不好的预感
I have a bad feeling about this.
噢 是吗
Oh, do you?
你觉得那个巨型秃鹰
Does it have to do with the giant vulture
会把蓝妹妹带到格格巫的城♥堡♥去吗
carrying our friend off to gargamel's lair?
蒙提 我的威猛神鹰
Monty, my regal raptor.
你做到了 你逮到了一只蓝精灵
You've done it, you've caught a smurf.
亲一个嘛
Give me a kiss.
终于 你带回了我梦寐以求的东西
Finally, you bring me what I've been asking for.
光膀子的蓝色小东西...怎么是你
A tiny, blue-skinned, shirtless... you!
放我出去 你个变♥态♥巫师
Let me out of here, you smurf-obsessed wannabe wizard.
哦 你怎么能这么称呼
Oh, is that any way to talk to the man
把你带到这个世界上来的人呢
who brought you into this world?
我觉得你更应该叫我"爸爸"
I'd prefer it if you just called me "Papa."
痴心妄想
I would never call you that.
随你咯
Your loss.
那是什么 你藏了什么东西
What's this? What are you hiding?
快交过来 你这个冒牌蓝精灵
Hand it over, you pseudo-smurf.
谢了 阿兹猫
Thank you, azrael.
哼
Hmm.
我们找到了什么
What do we have here? Hmm...
帽子款式不一样吗 对 当然 我早就看出来了
A different design? Yes, of course, I noticed that right away.
反正肯定比你早
Slightly before you did, in fact.
你从哪里得来的
Where did you get it?
我一个字也不会告诉你
I'm not telling you anything.
- 快说 - 不
Tell me. No.
- 快说 - 不
Tell me! No!
- 你最好告诉我 - 不要
You better tell me. No!
- 好 那别说了 - 我不会说的
Fine. Don't tell me. I won't.
愚蠢的激将法从没有奏效过
Stupid reverse psychology never works.
无所谓了 我已经拿到了这个
Who cares? You've already given me what I need.
阿兹猫 我们走
Come along, azrael.
啊 那些配料我都放哪里了
Ah, where on earth did I put those ingredients?
噢 我明白了 先向左 再向右
Oh, I know this. Go left, then right,
再来个后手翻 然后落地
back handspring, stick the landing.
你是说一个人 一本书 还是一部电影
Is it a person, book or movie?
没人懂你的那些手势 健健
No one ever understands your hand signals, hefty.
哎 算了 你们跟着我吧 别跟丢了
Ah, never mind. Just follow me and stay close.
蠕虫的赘肉配上猫的毛发
Wart of worm and hair of cat.
请告诉我这顶帽子的主人是谁
Show me the home of this smurf hat.
就是你一直在寻找的蓝精灵
Long have you searched for these creatures of blue.
但是是来自另一个地方的蓝精灵
But this hat comes from somewhere new.
电影精选列表