这个故事发生在
This story begins in a secret place
丛林深处的秘境之中
hidden deep in a forest.
这是个蓝精灵
That is a smurf.
我们都叫他笨笨
We call him clumsy.
这是我们的村庄
And this is our village,
居住着形形色♥色♥的蓝精灵们
where there's a smurf for just about everything.
就像乐乐
Like jokey.
嘿 这有个礼物送给你
Hey, here's a present for you.
啊
Ah!
噢 萌萌 你真容易受骗
Oh, gullible smurf, you're so gullible.
实际上 我是想给你这个来着
Actually, I meant to give you this one.
哇哦 谢了
Wow! Thanks!
- 九六 九七 九八 九九 一百 - 这是健健
- ...96, 97, 98, 99, 100. - Here's hefty.
然后这是
And over here is...
现在 接下来是单指做俯卧撑
Now, for the one-fingered pushup.
一 二 三
One, two, three...
快看这个书呆子模样的蓝精灵
Meet nerdy smurf.
再说一遍
Excuse me?
抱歉聪聪 开个玩笑
Sorry, brainy. Just kidding.
奇奇
Nosey.
好了 让我们看看这边发生了什么
Hmm. Well, what's going on over there?
这是惊惊
Paranoid smurf.
赢赢
Winner.
哼
Hmm.
输输
Loser.
道道
Karate smurf.
哈
Hyah!
灵灵 美美 农农 绘绘 培培
Handy. Vanity. Farmer. Painter. Baker.
魔魔 潜潜 警警 医医
Magician. Scuba. Policeman. Therapist.
有时候我就觉得自己挺蓝(忧郁)的
Sometimes I just feel blue.
甚至还有吃桌子的蓝精灵
There's even table-eating smurf.
噢 嗨
Oh, hi.
对 我们对他真的不是很了解
Yeah, we're not too sure about him, either.
然后还有就是我 蓝爸爸
And then there's me, papa smurf.
你可以把我当村长
I sort of run this place.
但是这个故事不是关于我的
But this isn't a story about me.
喔
Whoa...
也不是笨笨
Or clumsy.
或者他们
Or any of them.
这是关于一个我们村里唯一个女孩的故事
It's about the only girl in our village.
蓝妹妹
Smurfette.
嘿 清清
Hi, laundry smurf.
- 你好啊 蓝妹妹 - 大家好呀
- Howdy-do, smurfette. - Hey, guys.
但是蓝妹妹的身世
But that's not the only thing
并没有那么简单
that's different about smurfette.
她是邪恶巫师格格巫
She was created by the evil wizard, gargamel.
用黑魔法创造出来的
Using dark magic...
他用了一块粘土捏出了蓝妹妹
...he made her from a lump of Clay.
现在 去把蓝精灵村庄找出来吧
Now, go and find smurf village.
幸运的是 我对魔法也略知一二
Luckily, I knew a little magic of my own.
但最终还是有个问题
But there was still one problem.
蓝妹妹的名字并没有告诉我们她能干啥
Smurfette's name doesn't tell us anything about her.
好 物理现象就是
Okay, the physics are...
她的名字也没有告诉我们她是谁
It doesn't tell us who she is. Hyah!
- 高跟鞋 - 或者她擅长什么
- High heels. - Or what she does.
所以 蓝妹妹到底是谁
So, what exactly is a smurfette?
让我来告诉你 她就是个失败的烘焙师
Well, let me be frank. She's a rubbish Baker.
让我们来瞧瞧 蓝妹妹
Let's see. Smurfette.
蓝妹妹 妹妹 妹
Smurfette, smurfette, smurfette.
嗯 上面并没记载
Huh. It's not here.
好吧 蓝妹妹就是"蓝"和"妹妹"的组合
Well, smurfette is a combination of a smurf and an ette.
但"妹妹"又能说明什么呢
But what's an ette?
蓝妹妹 她嘛 她是个
Oh, uh, yeah. Smurfette, well, she's...
她是最棒的
She's the greatest.
那是世上最奇妙的生物
The most wondrous creature on earth.
是的 你就是
Yes, you are.
蓝妹妹
Smurfette...
哦 我想到了
Oh! I got it.
这就是那些永恒问题的其中一个
This is one of those eternal questions
我们永远永远也不会知道答案的
that we'll never, ever know the answer to.
等等 她在我后面吗
Huh? Wait, she is?
你觉得她听到了吗
Do you think she heard me?
那么 蓝妹妹究竟是什么意思
So, what is a smurfette?
没人比蓝妹妹自己更渴望得到答案
No one wanted that answer more than smurfette herself.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
噢
Oh.
嘿 厌厌 我只是在
Hey, grouchy, I was just...
走人嘛
Leaving?
这是我的长椅
This is my bench.
每天我都定时定点的来到这 然后我
I come here same time every day, and I...
噢 让我猜猜 你就在这"发牢骚"对吧
Ooh. Let me guess. "And grouch."
正是如此
Exactly.
我也能 发牢骚
I can do that. I can grouch.
嗨 厌厌 蓝妹妹 真是个好天气啊
Hi, grouchy. Hi, smurfette. Nice day, huh?
不 压根就不是
No, it's not.
马上就要下雨了
It's gonna rain!
实际上这也对植物生长有好处
Which actually helps the plants grow.
不过马上也要乌云滚滚了 好好想想吧你
But also means it's gonna be cloudy, so, chew on that.
其次 之后也可能会有彩虹
Then again, there might be a rainbow.
不过彩虹很蠢
But rainbows are dumb.
开玩笑的 我爱彩虹
Just kidding. I love rainbows.
呃
Ugh.
你根本不精于此道 我说的没错吧
You're not very good at this, are ya?
不 我根本不会
Uh, no, I'm not.
实际上 你的牢骚还很烂
In fact, you're actually kind of bad at it.
对
Yup.
你发的牢骚也很烂
But you're also bad at it.
假的
That's a lie.
你真的真的很在行
You're really, really good at it.
嗨 聪聪
Hi, brainy.
啊 蓝妹妹 谢天谢地你在这
Ah. Smurfette. Thank goodness you're here.
我正准备 呜哦
I was... whoa!
呜哦 我们可以对我的新发明进行实验了
Whoa. We're running trials on my new invention.
蓝精灵技能探测器
The smurfy thing finder.
测试对象 健健
Test subject, hefty smurf.
噢 嘿 蓝妹妹
Oh, hey, smurfette!
我的意思是
I mean, uh...
- 嗨 蓝妹妹 - 喔 嗨
- Hey, smurfette. - Oh, hey.
这玩意很安全 对吧
That thing's safe, right?
- 这安不安全 - 肯定啊
- Is it safe? - Of course.
如果我是你的话我就躲在这后面
I'd get back here if I were you.
智能拍拍虫
Snappy bug.
记录开始 蓝精灵技能探测器实验 版本1.03
Take this down. Smurfy thing finder trial 1.03.
准备好了吗 健健
Ready, hefty?
收到
Roger that.
喔噢 成功了
Whoa! It works!
喔噢 这玩意真懂我啊
Wow. This thing really gets me.
它能显示出健健的显性性状
It's able to hone in on hefty's dominant trait.
超级力量
Super strength.
我也提取到了这个
Which I distill into this.
我叫他聪聪的超级蓝精灵能量药水
I call it brainy's super smurfy power fuel.
来 你先来试试看
Here, you can try it first.
清场
All clear!
对 你看 每次当你说清场的时候
Yeah, you see, when you say things like "All clear,"
就会让我立马打消
it makes me not want to...
噢哦 嗨伙计们
Whoa! Hey, guys.
嗨 笨笨
Hi, clumsy.
你马上就要见证到科学史上的奇迹了
You're just in time to witness scientific history.
喔 这都发生了什么
Oh. What's going on in here?
不管你的事 奇奇
None of your business, nosey.
电影精选列表