你想说什么 快快兔
What's that, bucky?
这条河不安全
The river's unsafe
每个弯道都隐藏着危险
and full of dangerous surprises at every bend?
不 我没看出来有什么危险的
No. I didn't get any of that.
可能是荧光兔不会游泳
Perhaps glowbunnies don't swim.
那太糟糕了 看来得浪费不少时间了
That's too bad. We'd get there so much faster.
别灰心 勇敢的蓝精灵小分队
Fear not, my intrepid team smurf.
我可是有造筏荣誉徽章的
I didn't earn this raft-building merit badge for nothing.
大功告成
Boom! Nailed it.
太棒了 聪聪
Impressive, brainy.
来
Here.
噢
Ooh.
时髦又实用
Stylish and practical.
现在 准备出发
Now, let's launch this bad boy.
等下 记住 这条诡异的河
Wait. Remember, this strange river
可能藏着危险
may hold untold surprises.
我们必须谨慎小心
We must be cautious.
小心 说得对
Cautious. Good point.
准备推... 等下
And heave... Wait.
水流变化多端
The currents can be unpredictable.
我们必须打起精神 提高警惕
We must be alert and vigilant.
警惕 有道理
Vigilance? Good call.
来 倒数三 二 再等下
Now, on three, two... Wait!
我们必须确保时刻
We must make sure we always...
吧 吧 哔 邦
Bark, bark, bing, bang!
注意 嘣 嘣 哔 邦
Pay attention to the... Bong, bong, bing, bang!
水流速度
Rate of speed of the...
波 波 哔 邦 嘣 嘣
Berp, berp, bing, dang, bong, bong!
好了 出发吧
Okay, and we are off.
推 吼
Heave-ho!
哇啊
Whoa!
- 再见 快快兔 - 谢谢你
- Bye, bucky. - Thanks for your help.
- 别担心 我们会没事的 - 拜 快快兔兔
- Don't worry, we'll be fine. - Bye, little bucky bro.
Hasta pronto:西班牙语 "再见"
- 再见 兔兔 - 等我们回来
- Hasta pronto bunny. - See you on the way back!
嘿 这是什么
Hey. What is this thing?
如果我是你就不会动它
I wouldn't touch that if I were you.
哦 现在我满脑子都是动它了
Oh. Now all I want to do is touch it.
照这速度 格格巫肯定赶不上我们
At this pace, gargamel doesn't stand a chance.
看 沿着这条河走 我们就能到达目的地
Look. If we follow this river, we'll be right on course.
准确到达目的地 哈
Right on course. Huh?
找到终极宝藏
To the end of our rainbow.
蓝精灵 你们竟然没死
Smurfs? I thought I left you for dead.
坚持住 小分队
Hang on, smurf crew.
追上去
Gun it!
什么
What the...
不
No.
哇啊 别再搞破坏了
Whoa! Stop ruining things.
那可是我的专利
Ruining things is my thing.
什么
What?
阿兹猫 给我找个大点的棍儿
Azrael, get me a bigger stick.
哇哦
Whoa!
哦 天啊
Oh, dear.
笨笨 拉那个杆儿
Clumsy, pull the lever!
你确定 你不刚说不让动吗 这是个阴谋吗
Seriously? But you said not to. Is this a trick?
快拉
Pull it now!
哦 不
Oh, no.
哇哦
Whoa!
哇啊 哇啊
Whoa, whoa...
哈 这是什么
Huh? What's this?
啊哈 阿兹猫
Aah! Azrael!
想想办法啊 停不下来了
Do something. It's never gonna stop.
让这木头停下来 这条河快呛死我了
Make the log stop spinning. This river is killing me.
哇哦 哇哦
Whoa, whoa!
当心
Look out!
哇哦 哇哦
Whoa! Whoa!
我爱你们
I love you two.
太棒了 我们成功了 成功了
Yes! We did it! We did it!
看吧 我一直都说我们能成功 击个掌
See, I always believed we would do it. Take that!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
好的 我们并没有偏移路线
All right. We're still on course.
加快速度 健健
Double-time it, hefty.
救命 我要沉下去啦 求求你们了 我害怕乌龟
Help! I'm sinking! Please. I'm afraid of turtles!
嗯 伙伴们 他在搞啥名堂
Uh, guys, what's he up to now?
救命 别管他
Help! Forget that guy.
我的猫不会游泳
My cat can't swim.
我们得帮他
We gotta help him.
你疯啦 为什么帮他
Are you crazy? Why?
因为这是我应该做的
Because it's what I do.
听他的
Listen to him!
但是他是我们的死敌
But he's our sworn enemy.
他是个不折不扣的大坏蛋
He is literally a villain.
我会做个好人的
I can change!
而且我袖子上有颗闪耀的红心呢 好吗
And I literally wear my heart on my sleeve, okay?
那是你的肩膀 不是袖子
That's your shoulder, not a sleeve.
我喜欢你的纹身
I like your tattoo!
我们得救他
We're doing this.
蓝妹妹 你劝劝他
Smurfette, talk some sense into him.
聪聪 我比任何人都讨厌格格巫 但是我们是蓝精灵
Brainy, I hate gargamel more than anyone, but we're smurfs.
我们要做正确的事
We do the right thing.
感谢上帝
Thank goodness for it!
我们得救他
And we have to save him.
我只想郑重声明
I just want to go on record
我坚决反对这个决定
that I'm decisively against this.
不管咋的 我们得救他
Whatever. We're doing it.
真是个好主意
Sounds awesome!
用这个 抓住
Use this. Grab on!
不知道这样做对不对
I don't know about this.
你不会后悔的
You won't regret it.
哦 谢谢你们 谢谢 真是有爱的蓝精灵
Oh, thank you. Thank you. Such a kind smurf.
你还好吗 哦 我没事
Are you okay? Oh, I'm okay.
湿透了 有点累 灌了点河水
Wet, a little tired, kind of waterlogged.
多谢关心 但是
Thanks for asking, but...
我还是个坏蛋 所以
I'm still evil, so...
享受溺水的快♥感♥吧
Enjoy drowning.
但愿你们都是游泳健将
Hope you're better swimmers
你们对巫师品性可真不了解
than you are judges of wizards' character.
哇哦 哇哦
Whoa! Whoa!
聪聪 健健
Brainy. Hefty?
你还好吗
You okay?
你说的好是什么意思
Define "Okay."
笨笨呢 笨笨
Where's clumsy? Clumsy!
笨笨 笨笨 笨笨
Clumsy! Clumsy! Clumsy!
我还好
I'm good.
快跑 快跑 嘿
Run away! Run away! Hey.
我觉得
I think.
我的背包 我的手册 不要啊 不 不 不 不 不 不
My pack! My manual! No! No, no, no! No, no, no!
我的冒险手册
My scout manual!
都是你的错
This is all your fault!
什么 聪聪 别说了
What? Brainy, cut it out.
哦 对不起 更正 错也有你的份儿 蓝妹妹
Oh, I'm sorry. Correction. This is your fault, too.
别指责她
Leave her out of this.
健健 我不用你帮我
Hefty, I don't need you to fight my fights for me.
稍等 现在连你也生我的气吗
Wait, now you're mad at me, too?
蓝妹妹 你是那个
Smurfette, you're the one
将我们置于窘境的罪魁祸首
that got us into this whole mess in the first place.
拜托 我当初是打算自己来的
Hey, I was ready to do this on my own.
很好 蓝精灵小队真是一片"祥和"
Great. So much for team smurf.
我想大喊大叫
I want to yell about something!
边儿去 笨笨
Stay out of this, clumsy.
怎么说话的 聪聪
电影精选列表