是啊 我也是 嘘 我为她准备了一些特别的东西
Yeah, I do too. Now shh. I got something special for her.
嘶
Psst.
艾德?
Ed?
这他妈的是怎么回事?
What the fuck's going on?
我还以为这应该是一个简单的审查行动
I thought this was supposed to be a simple review.
嗯 谁说不是呢
Mm. Tell me about it.
-那我妹妹怎么样了?她还好吧? -暂时还行
- So how's my sister? She okay? - For now.
曼森有点走火入魔了
Manson's fucking lost it.
以为你已经和那五个人打过交道了
Thinks you've done some sorta deal with The Five
他很生气
and he's pissed.
我和老板的交易与曼森无关
My deal with the boss has nothing to do with Manson.
自从你爬到他上面的位置之后 你就知道他变得有多讨人厌了
You know how buggy he gets when you go over his head.
难怪他要这样对她
No wonder he grabbed her like that.
你也在那里 是吗?
Oh, you were there, were you?
嗯?你知道她在哪儿吗?
Huh? Do you know where she is?
是的
Yeah.
你没事吧?
You okay?
-是的 她在 -哇 哇 我抓住你了
- Yes. She's in-- - Whoa, whoa! I'll catch you.
怎么了?
What?
她就是个大贱♥人♥ 来吧 我们走
She's a massive bitch, man. Come on. Let's go.
来吧 小公主
Come on, princess.
-加满 伙计 -够了
- Get us top up, champ. - She's had enough.
哦 很好 扫大家兴的人彼得
Oh fine. Party pooper Pete.
你没见过他吗?那我们就打电♥话♥给见过的人呗
You haven't seen him? Then we'll call someone who has.
是叫"迈克在上"还是"不举迈克"?
Under Mikey? Or slack in bed?
说真的 迈克 伙计 今晚可别搞砸了
Now seriously, Mike, man. Don't mess this up tonight.
说真的 别挡我的路
Seriously, don't get in my way.
好吧 尽量别挡我的路
Well, try not to get in my way.
-我没挡你路啊 -见鬼
- That's what I do. - Shit.
什么鬼?
What the fuck?
-是莎拉 -哦 该死
- It's Sarah, man. - Oh shit.
喂?
Hello?
迈克? 迈克 不 这是一个陷阱 他在找艾德
Mike? Mike, no. It's a trap. He's after Ed.
迈克尔 不 这不是陷阱
Michael. No, it's not a trap.
-迈克 不 别听他的 -这是陷阱 她想
- Mike, no. Don't listen to him. - It's trapish. She's trying to--
你能安静点吗?
Can you be quiet?
这不是陷阱 好吗?但我会让你知道的
It's not a trap, okay? But I'll keep you in the know.
你看见艾德了吗?
Have you seen Ed?
没有 没有
No, no.
没有? 那太糟糕了
No? No. That's too bad.
你还有半个小时 你找到他后
Um, you've got half an hour. When you find him,
你能给我回个电♥话♥吗?拜拜先
can you give me a call back, please? Okay. Bye-bye now.
他看起来真的想好好整你
He's got the biggest hard on for you man, all right.
是啊 一定是因为羡慕我的头发多
Yeah. Must be the hair, man.
看
Psst.
不过 你得承认这个女孩是个怪人
Still. You gotta agree that the girl's a weird...
好吧 我从这边跳过去
All right. I'll pop up and do them from this side,
-你可以绕过去 -不 不 我有这个
- you can go around. - No, no. I got this.
好吧 快点 快点
All right. Hurry up, hurry up.
没错
Yeah, true.
-哦? -见鬼 有埋伏
- Oh? - Shit. Blindside.
麦克斯? 见鬼
Max? Shit. Shit.
干得好 又是两个意识不清的家伙
Nice. Two more unconscious bodies.
你不下狠手吗?拜托了?
Would you quit doing that? Please?
别为他们哭泣了 来吧 我们走吧
Don't have a cry, come on. Let's go.
我真是不明白你为什么一定要对每个人都开枪
I just don't understand why you have to shoot everyone all the time.
听着 我知道这不是你的风格
Look, I know this isn't your thing,
但别想让我也和你一样无聊
but don't make it boring for me, man.
好吧 如果你能更有创意一点
Well, if you were a little more creative,
你也就不用一直夺人性命啊
you wouldn't have to, you know, keep killing people all the time.
听着 如果你想走现在就可以走了 接下来我来就行
Look, you can go if you like. I've got it from here.
不管怎样 他们做这些可能是为了找我
Chances are they're doing this to get to me anyway.
但如果不是因为我 你也不必弄到这个地步好吧?
You wouldn't have to if it wasn't for me. All right?
都准备好了吗?
All set?
我知道 我知道 每个人都在生我的气
I know, I know. Everyone's pissed at me.
诸如此类的
Blah, blah, blah.
你打算怎么办?
What you gonna do about it?
别挡道 迈克 走开点 走开
Out of the way, Mike. Move, move!
-开心了吗? -谢谢
- Happy? - Thanks.
天哪 莎拉 嘿
Jesus! Sarah. Hey.
-不是她 -谢天谢地
- It's not her. - Thank fuck for that.
走吧 走吧
Come on. Come on.
做出这的都不是个人 如果...
Man didn't do this, I mean what if--
不 不 如果曼森想伤害她
No, no. If Manson wants to hurt her,
他会让我们看着的 来吧 我们走 我们走吧
he's gonna make sure we watch. Come on. Let's go. Let's go.
-怎么了? -她又晕过去了
- What's up? - She passed out again.
等等 好吗?
Just wait, all right?
你绕到后面去 我先进去勘察一下情况
You go around the back. I'll run point on the hole for two.
往那边走
Go that way.
不要迟到了
Don't be late.
你别太疯才是
Don't be crazy.
这是我们的座右铭
That's our motto.
不 不 没有
No. No, nothing, really.
我当然没有喝酒
Of course I haven't been drinking.
哇这话从你口里说的出来?
Yeah, that's rich coming from you.
我会留意的
Yeah, yeah. I'll make sure I keep an eye out.
-这里的服务生去哪了? -非常普通
- Where's the service here? - Yeah, pretty ordinary.
什么鬼
What the f--
-迈克 -莎拉
- Mike. - Sarah.
-你还好吗? -不好 我他妈的是人♥质♥
- Are you all right? - No. I'm a fucking hostage.
更别提那个带走我的人说艾德还活着
Not to mention that the guy that took me said
他还说你知道这一切
that Ed is still alive and you knew all about it.
听着 首先 那个带走你的人
Look, first of all... The guy that took you, okay?
对 他绝对是个神经病
Right, he's a complete mental case.
其次 我和你已经死掉的兄弟能有什么交集?
Secondly, what would I be doing with your dead brother?
该死的
Hell yeah!
哦 我 我 你看到了多少?
Oh I-- I-- How-- how much did you see?
已经足够多了
Enough to know that if you don't tell me what the hell
如果你不告诉我这到底是怎么回事 你也快消失吧
is going on here, you may as well disappear as well.
他去哪儿了? 你知道这件事多久了?
Where has he been? How long have you known about it?
两天 好吗? 好吧 我发誓
Two days. Okay? All right, I swear
那天晚上 我在街上碰到了他
I literally bumped into him the other night in the street.
他现在在哪?
Where is he now?
这是个好问题
That's a very good question.
迈克尔
Michael!
冷静点 迈克尔
Calm down, Michael.
既然你来了 也不必等太久了
Now that you're here, it won't be long.
五人中的一个会来解决这个问题
One of The Five is coming to sort this out.
我在面试时会紧张 我们可以用电子邮件吗?
I get nervous in interviews. Can we do this by e-mail?
五个中的一个什么?
One of the five what?
她真的什么都不知道 不是吗?
She really has no idea, has she?
莎拉 你哥哥
Well, you see, Sarah. Your brother risked
冒了一定程度的风险
a certain level of exposure that the members
猎人俱乐部的成员发现了并为此感到很失...
of the Hunter's club found highly dis--
-艾迪 -嘿 老鼠脸 你好吗?
- Eddie - Hey, rat face. How are you?
-我最好先搞定这个 -哇 哇 哇 不 不
- Better I get this. - Whoa, whoa, whoa! No, no!
警卫有钥匙
The guard's got the keys.
好了 好了 起来 起来
Okay, better. Go, get up. Up up.
来吧 莎拉 我们走
Come on, Sarah. Let's go.
嘿 嘿
Hey-- Oh! Hey!
-嘿 嘿 嘿 -嘿 嘿 你没事吧?
- Hey, hey, hey! - Hey, hey. You all right?
没事
All right.
-嘿 我们不要告诉妈妈 -闭嘴
- Hey. Let's not tell mum. - Shut up!
-嘿 你 -嘿 嘿 嘿
- Hey there, whoa. - Hey, hey, hey!
多温馨的时刻啊
What a beautiful moment.
哦 我直接就发到微博上了
Oh. That's going straight in the Facebook.
我帮助一对兄妹
I helped a brother and sister reunite
在悲剧性的分离之后重聚了
after a tragic separation.
而且我真♥他♥妈♥感到恶心
Then I gouged my fucking eyeballs out!
爱德华
Edward.
电影精选列表