昨晚萨拉的静修因下雨而取消了
Sarah's retreat got rained out last night.
那些人来到家门口的时候 电视上还播着我们的新闻
When those dudes rocked up, we were on the news and--
我吓坏了 我不能就这样把她丢在那儿然后
I mean, I just freaked out. I couldn't just leave her there
然后是你前几晚那位女朋友
and then-- and then your fucking girlfriend
她突然冒出来 把莎拉带走了
from the other night just rolled up and took her--
-谁?曼森? -是的
- Who? Manson? - Yeah.
哦 那个该死的白♥痴♥
Oh, that fucking idiot.
哦 天哪 我知道他会挑事的
Oh man, I knew he was gonna mess this all up.
他控制不了自己 那个该死的自大狂疯子
He can't help himself, can he? That fucking ego fucking maniac.
我受够了 我要杀了这家伙
That's it man! I'm gonna end this guy!
哇 哇 你知道他在哪儿吗?
Whoa, whoa. Do you know where he is?
你知道他要带她去哪里 对吧?
You know where he's taking her, right?
他妈的
Fuck!
看看这个
Check this out...
嘿 老板 她醒了
Hey, boss. She's waking up.
是吗?
Is she now?
那是时候了
That's about time.
好了 有很多话要讲
All right there. Got a lot to talk about.
来 喝一杯
Here. Have a drink.
喝光
Drink up.
我向你保证 这只是水
I promise you. It's just water.
这才是个好女孩 失陪一下
That's a good girl. Excuse me for a second.
唐尼 唐尼 唐尼
Donny, Donny, Donny.
让我这般蒙羞
Showing me up like that.
你觉得我能延长♥期♥限吗?我不能
You think I can extend the deadline? Well, I can't.
你真是个 干嘛?
You're a-- What?
讲?
Yep?
嘿 老板 是我 曼森
Hey boss. It's me... Manson.
是的 你不会相信的
Yeah. Yeah. You're not going to believe this.
你干了什么?
You did what?
-我只是 我只是想 -什么?
- I just-- I just thought-- - What?
你比我们聪明?
That you were smarter than us?
你能做得更好吗?
That you could do a better job?
不 我有东西要给你看
No, I've got something to show--
听着 你这个木偶
Listen, you muppet.
你得和艾迪谈谈 把这事解决了
You gotta talk to Eddie and smooth this shit out.
如果我对你和那个女孩
And if I suspect for one moment...
玩的什么变♥态♥小游戏
...you're playing one
起了一丝丝怀疑的话...
of your twisted little games with that girl...
我就亲自找上你 清楚了吗?
I'll come down there myself. Capeesh?
好的 谢谢...你个头
Yeah. Thanks... for nothing.
通常情况下 我们喜欢把事情分开来算账
Normally we'd like to keep things a little more discrete
但是
than this...
你哥哥让我没有其他余地
but your brother's given me no choice.
迈克不是我的兄弟 他是我的未婚夫
Mi... Mike's not my brother, he's my fianc¨¦.
我说的是你男朋友吗?
Did I say boyfriend?
艾德?
Ed?
是的 你这个笨蛋 终于智商上线了
Yes, you dopey bitch. Welcome to the conversation.
你这个混♥蛋♥ 我哥哥死了
You twisted prick. My brother's dead.
我在告诉你真♥相♥
I'm telling you the truth.
他在几年前执行任务的时候就被杀害了
He was killed in action years ago.
听着 我不知道你认为迈克做了什么
Look, I don't know what you think Mike's done,
但这和艾德没有任何关系
but it has nothing to do with Ed.
哦 当然不是 你会喜欢这个的
Oh. Of course not. You're gonna love this.
帮下忙好吗?
Little help, please?
我不知道 你要我做什么?
I don't know. What'd you have me do?
看到了吗?
Yeah?
把电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone.
打电♥话♥给你哥哥
Call your brother.
-不知道怎么开口 -打电♥话♥给你的哥哥
- Don't know how. - No. Call your brother!
给你哥哥打电♥话♥ 给他打电♥话♥
Call your brother! Call him!
-打电♥话♥ -好的
- Call your brother! - Okay!
-现在 给他打电♥话♥ -好的
- Do it now! Call him! - Okay!
我他妈的会狠狠揍你一顿
I'll fucking hit you so hard,
打得你只能用吸管喝东西
you'll have to drink through a straw!
快点 打电♥话♥
Let's go. Make the call.
这就打 只要找到号♥码就行了
I will. Just gotta find the number.
-给我坐下 -这没有信♥号♥♥
- Sit your ass down. - There's no reception.
哦 好吧 快点
Oh. Okay. Make it quick.
-打电♥话♥给你的哥哥 -好吧
- Call your brother. - Yeah.
哇 哇 哇 抓住她 抓住她
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Get her. Get her.
让
Let--
哦 看在上帝的份上
Oh for God's sake. Come on.
-杰夫 快去 -放手
- Jeff, get in there. - Get off!
抓住她的手
Get her hand.
放我走
Let-- let me go!
倒霉的一天 大个子
Hey. Tough day, big fella.
没摔坏 是吧? 还有你
Didn't break a nail, did ya? And you--
愚蠢一定是家族的特征
Stupidity must be a family trait.
把她铐起来啊 伙计们 快点 我们走
Do you wanna chain her up, boys? Come on. Let's go.
抓住她的腿
Grab her legs.
-然后戴上手铐 -让我走 放手
- And get the handcuffs. - Let me go! Get off!
好的 我们 到了这
Okay, so we... came out here.
我在附近跟丢了他们
Right? And I lost them somewhere around there.
-从你家来的? -是的
- From your place? - Yeah.
-太棒了 伙计 -好吧 那有什么棒的?
- That's awesome, man. - Well, what fucking good is it?
她被抓走了 这是我的错 伙计
She's gone and it's my fault, man.
不 不 不是
No. No, it's not.
曼森是我的问题 伙计
Manson's my problem, man.
这就是我一直隐藏的原因
That's the whole reason I've stayed hidden.
就是为了防止这样事情发生 伙计
So things like this wouldn't happen, man.
你 妈妈 莎拉 街对面的孩子们
You, mom, Sarah, the kids across the street.
不管是谁 如果曼森发现了我的一个弱点
It doesn't matter. If Manson finds a weak spot,
他会牢牢抓住的
he'll squeeze.
我会把她找回来的 艾德
I'm gonna get her back, Ed.
我知道你会的 伙计
I know you are, man.
我没有撒谎
And I wasn't lying when I said--
你知道 我一直在撒谎 迈克 但是
You know, I have been lying, Mikey, but I wasn't lying
当我说我们是一个紧密的团队时 我没有撒谎
when I said that we're a tight group,
好吗? 我要再打几个电♥话♥
all right? It might take me a few more phone calls,
但我会找到她的
but I'll find her.
也许你不需要 伙计 这就是我爱她的原因
You might not have to, man. That. That is why I love her.
哦 伙计 我知道这个地方
Oh, dude, I know this place, man.
这是个旧的俱乐部地址 伙计
This is an old clubhouse, man. Yeah.
曼森虽不是这个街区最酷的人
Oh, I don't know, man. Manson's not the coolest kid
但他确实有点吸引力
on the block, but he does have some sort of pull.
不过这是在大家了解到我是他的新老板之前的事了
That's until everyone finds out that I'm his new boss.
-是的 -祝贺你
- Yeah. - Congratulations.
是的 好吧 我还没接受
Yeah. All right, I'm yet to accept though, yeah.
你能再帮我找到一个冰♥毒♥实验室吗?
Do you think you can, uh, find me another meth lab?
我想我可以提供更好的
I think I can do one better.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
给我 你穿上
Yeah. Here, gimme that. You suit up.
一点都不隐秘
Not a bit of stealth.
你还记得隐秘的好处吗?
You remember the-- benefit of stealth?
别给我谈隐秘的行动 迈克
Don't you talk about stealth, Mike.
哇 她喝得真多
Woo-hoo! She's drinking like a fish.
看她的样子 恰恰
Hey, look at her squirm. Chug chug.
给我们加点水 伙计
Get us a top up, champ.
现在怎么样 你这个臭婊♥子♥?
How about now, you dirty bitch?
想得起来了吗?
Are you starting to get your memory back?
-嗯? -去你的 神经病
- Huh? - Screw you, psycho.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything!
我告诉过你我很多年没见过他了
I told you I haven't seen him in years.
好吧 拉回去 慢慢来
All right. Back we go. Easy going.
好吧 迈克 是哪一个?
Okay, okay, Mikey. Which one is it?
让我看看
Let me check.
像那些车后面的那栋楼
Looks like the building behind those cars.
趴下
Get down.
嘿 我认识那个小妞
Hey, I know that chick.
电影精选列表