但是我相信这里的每个人都有更重要的事情要做
But I'm sure that everyone here has better things to do
而不是再听另一个展现你无能的故事
than listen to another tale of your inability to finish up this problem.
你真的最好只能做到这种程度?
Is that really the best you can do?
我听说有更好的...
I've heard better comebacks from...
很高兴知道你至少有一个地方
Well, it's good to know there's still one place
-不会被女孩们拒绝 -哦 我不是那个
- girls won't reject you. - Oh, I'm not the one
有问题的人
that has a problem.
我唯一的问题就是你 这位小姐
The only lady I have a problem with is you.
你什么资本都没有 没有我你什么都不是
You started as nothing. And you'd be nothing without me.
去你的 小杂毛
Fuck you, minor.
-该死的家伙 -没有我你早就死了
- Fucking hotshot. - You'd be dead without me,
-你以为你是阿尔·卡彭吧 -是吗?
- Al Capone. Yeah. - Is that right?
你知道吗 先生 这是阶级问题
You know what, sir, it's a matter of class.
我今晚开宝马来 他开什么?
I rode a BMW here tonight, he rode what?
-好了 你们两个 -从事物的外表看
- Yes, all right you two. - Judging by the look of things,
-我觉得... -闭嘴吧
- I'd say it's a... - Pack it in.
我请你们来这里不是为了参加辩论赛
I did not invite you here for a pissing contest.
裤子不错
Nice pants.
就像你们知道的
As you might be aware...
出于一些复杂情况
following some complications,
我们需要一个新的分会负责人
we're in need of a new chapter head.
是的 你也知道
Yes, we are. And as you know,
我们差点丢了所罗门那份与基瓦人的交易
we nearly lost the Solomon deal to the Kiwis because this prick
就因为这个白♥痴♥的即兴决定
decided to improvise.
要是我掌权了
Under my control, I will personally guarantee
我绝不会让这事再次发生
that this sort of thing will never happen again!
-嗯? -听着
- Huh? - Look,
如果你不能从中得到乐趣
what's the point of killing anybody
杀人的意义又是什么?
if you can't have fun doing it?
就像任何职业一样 杀人也需要
Like any profession, killing takes a little bit
一点创新 在我的前女友
of creativity. Look, in my ex--
嘘
Shh!
事情并不总是按计划进行
In the end, things don't always go to plan
-但我总是设法做到 -好吧
- but I have managed to always-- - Yeah, alright...
所有你刚才说的
All of what you just said...
-你说得很对 -仅限会员到此
- You make a good point. - Members only.
我搞定你了
I've got you.
他妈的
Fuck!
-我知道怎么用这个 -你最好会
- I know how to use this. - You better.
这次的决定无法变更
The decision of this counsel is absolute.
恭喜了 艾迪
Congratulations, Eddie.
我无法相信...
I don't fucking believe--
嘿 什么
Hey, what the--
嘿 把枪拿起来
Oi! Get your guns up.
掩护他
Cover him.
冷静点 伙计
Easy, buddy.
哇 哇 停手 嘿 大家停手 哇
Whoa, whoa! Settle! Hey everybody. Whoa!
托尼 托尼 他和我一起的 哇 哇
Tony, tony, he's with me. Whoa, whoa.
哇 哇 哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
这是迈克尔 我们都知道他现在不应该出现在这里
This is Michael. We all know he shouldn't be here right now.
但是 嗯
But, um...
他是我的同事 他想加入
he's one of my associates and he wants in.
呃 看 我们
Uh, well, look we--
我确实让他在外面等着 但是 呃
I did tell him to wait outside, but, uh,
我能说什么?他是个急性子 老板 嗯
what can I say? He's a keen bean, boss, um--
还有什么比补充人手
What better to start my new career
更适合我的新事业呢?
than by replenishing the ranks, eh?
你一定是在跟我开玩笑
You've gotta be fucking kidding me.
突然冒出一个不明所以的家伙
This guy falls in from the roof?
他可能是一个该死的警♥察♥ 他什么都可能是
He could be a fucking cop! He could be anything!
嘿 我告诉过你他和我一起来的 他没事
Hey, I told you he's with me. He's gonna be okay.
他会很好的 是吧?
He's gonna be good, huh?
-是的 他会很好的 -是的 最好的
- Yeah, he's gonna be good. - Yeah, the best.
最好的
Best.
-别这样 -老板 他肌肉发达
- Come on. - Boss. He's good muscle.
好 到这来
Yeah. Yup. Come here.
你是认真的吗?你让他就这样走了?
Are you serious? You're gonna let him walk?
而我却要被一套菜刀弄死?
While I get reamed with a set of fucking kitchen knives!
-天哪 -你最好确保那些刀磨好了
- Come on! - You better make sure they glow,
你不会想要一些什么劣质刀
you don't want those inferior things
-捅进你那儿的 曼森 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- up your ass, Manson. - Fuck you!
这是胡扯
This is bullshit!
-如果你 -闭嘴 闭嘴
- If you just-- - Shut up! Shut up!
-我不会... -闭嘴
- But I won't-- - Shut the fuck up!
你真走运我没有杀你 伙计
You're lucky I don't fucking kill you, man.
别这样 你一定是在跟我开玩笑
Come on. You gotta be kidding me.
-冷静点 好吗? -别碰我
- Calm down, all right? - Don't touch me.
你在搞什么 伙计?
What the fuck, man?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事? 直到十分钟以前
You-- What the fuck happened? Until ten minutes ago,
我还以为你被斩首的尸体
I thought your decapitated corpse
在沙漠中的
was rotting somewhere in the middle
-某处腐烂着呢 -说真的 伙计
- of the fucking desert. - Seriously, mate.
你究竟知不知道你刚刚在里面
Do you have any idea how close you were to getting
差点就被一枪毙命了?
your fucking head blown off in there?
哦 不可能 伙计 我把那家伙打得可惨了
Oh, no chance, man. I kicked that dude's ass.
哦 是的 那其他人呢?
Oh yeah, yeah, and what about the rest of them?
-艾德? -你要干什么?
- Ed? - What are you gonna do?
想要装傻蒙混过去?
Try the dazed and confused approach?
-艾德 -听着 如果我不把这破事圆好
- Ed? - Listen, if I don't spin
现在就溜的话
some serious shit and we go right now,
-我们他妈的都死定了 -艾德
- we are fucking both dead. - Ed!
你已经死了十年了 也不见得对你有什么影响啊
You've been dead for a decade. It hasn't done you any harm.
你完全不知道我在做什么
You have no idea what I've been doing.
-我不得不这么做 -胡扯
- I did what I had to do. - Bullshit.
胡扯 伙计 你知道吗?你不想告诉我是吧?
Bullshit! Mate. You know what? You don't wanna tell me?
好吧? 那你的家人呢?嗯?
Fine. All right? But what about your family? Huh?
是啊 你妈妈整个人都崩溃了 你♥爸♥爸呢?
Yeah, your mum was a wreck. And your dad?
你♥爸♥爸 他每天每夜都哭得撕心裂肺
Your dad, he was all like crying and shit
还有葬礼 还有那些...
and there was the funeral. And all those people who--
等等 我爸爸真的哭了?
Hold it. My dad really cried?
-没有 假的 -老兄
- No. Not really. - Man.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
-我摔了多远? -不是很远 老兄
- How far did I fall? - Not far enough, man.
艾迪
Eddie.
我得走了
I gotta go.
-这事 还没结束 -嘿 嘿 嘿
- This. Not over. - Hey, hey, hey.
-我该怎么办? -回家吧 这次说真的了
- What do I do? - Go home. For real this time.
-保持联络 -如果没有呢?
- I'll be in touch. - Well, what if you're not?
那你星期一就不用去上班了
Then you don't have to go to work on Monday.
欢迎回家 伙计
Welcome home, mate.
嗯
Mm.
莎拉的品味没有提高
I see Sarah's taste hasn't improved.
你怎么找到我的 伙计?
How'd you find me, man?
我妈都不知道我住的这个地址
My mum doesn't even have this address.
什么?也不打招呼?也没有什么
What? No, "Hello Ed"? No, "Thanks
-"谢谢你昨天救了我的命"的话吗? -嘿 嘿 嘿
- for saving my life yesterday"? - Hey, hey, hey,
别乱搞 好吗?
how about you stop screwing with me, Ed?
好的
Okay.
我的几个同伙昨晚
Several of my associates from last night
想杀了你
want to kill you.
什么?
What?
真的 你很走运 我很会骗人
Yes. Lucky for you, I'm a fantastic liar
我跟他们说你值得留下
and I've bought us some time
这才为我们争取到一些时间
by telling them you'd be a good man to have around.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
这意味着不久以后
It means that someday soon
你会被要求帮我们一个忙
you'll be asked to do us a favor.
-多久? -今天
- How soon? - Today.
见鬼 艾迪 我
Damn it, Eddie! I--
嘿 谁让你走错房♥间 我的朋友
Hey, you fell into the wrong room, my friend.
电影精选列表