就没有怎么好好练过
his ass handed back to him by the real Kung Fu master, man.
所以 呃
So, uh...
我们现在怎么办?
what do we do now?
-我们?不是我们 迈克 -好吧
- We? There is no we, Mike. - Yeah.
我带你回家
I'm taking you home.
哦 不 不 如果他们在监视我的话就不行
Oh, no, no, not if they're watching me.
不 我要跟着你
No, I'm sticking to you.
不 不 不 听着 不能这样搞的
No, no, no, look, that is not how this goes down.
最好再给我多点理由
Better give me a hundred more reasons
为什么我和我兄弟不现在就杀了你
why me and the boys don't end you right now.
你照我说的做了?
You did what I ask?
嘿 鱿鱼 你照我说的做了?
Oi, Squid! You do as I ask?
你是SD的吗?
You're SD?
是的 老头 我们男生在外哪都不安全
That's right, old man. Boy ain't safe nowhere.
我想我们可以互相帮助
Well, I think we can help each other out.
把你的烂摊子收拾干净 找好你的人
Clean your shit up... load your crew...
在这见我 你会有机会的
and meet me here. You'll get your chance.
-好的 -哦对了 T-Dog?
- All right. - Oh, and T-Dog?
穿件衣服 奶♥子♥真丑
Put a shirt on. Bitch tits.
好了
Okay.
我们回去了 我看看那两个小丑去哪了
Get us back so I can see where those two clowns are headed.
这玩意儿还有个敷贴的吗?
There's an applicator for that?
(这里他本来是想说application应用程序的 用错了词)
是的 有一个"敷贴"
Yeah... there's an applicator for that.
真牛逼
Yeah, of course there is.
听着 我们要这样做 迈克
Listen, it's like this, Mikey.
我在工作 好吗?你在假装工作
I am working, right? You're pretending to work.
工作 不工作 真的 假的 可口可乐 百事可乐
Working, not working. Real, fake. Coke, Pepsi.
而我是可口可乐 伙计
I'm the Coke, man.
我是他妈的可口可乐 伙计
I am the fucking coke, man.
我是可口可乐
I'm the Coke.
我是他妈的可口可乐
I am the fucking Coke, man.
艾德?嗯
Ed? Um...
如果你能保证我在家里的安全
if you can guarantee my safety at home, you know...
那就让我下车 因为我要看漫画
then just drop me off 'cause I've got comics to read.
看个屁 那些东西会让你的脑子秀逗的 伙计
Fuck it! Those things will rot your brain, man.
这是什么地方?
What's this place?
这是我的一个安全屋
It's one of my safe-houses.
-安全屋 真的吗? -是的 真的
- A safe-house. Really? - Yes, really.
听着 什么都别碰
Listen. You don't touch anything.
啊 我刚才说什么来着?什么都别碰
Ah! What'd I just say? You don't touch anything?
我们的主要目标是特里·温斯顿
Our primary is Terry Winston.
这家伙为当地的一个帮派开了一个冰♥毒♥实验室
This guy started a meth lab for one of the local gangs
而他已经失去了利用价值
and he has outlived his usefulness.
-那是辆好车 -我也这么想
- That's a nice car. - Yeah, I thought so.
不管怎样 你看 计划是让它看起来
Anyway, look, the plan is to make it look
像一场帮派火拼 所以我选这个
like a gang war. That's why I took that.
艾德 你加入的是什么俱乐部来着?
Ed, what kind of club are you in exactly?
合理的否认是一个有用的伎俩
Plausible deniability is a powerful ally.
我觉得你不需要和我再否认什么了
I think we're a little bit past that point.
你说呢?
Don't you?
还差得远呢 伙计
Not even close, man.
-我们是很专业的 -什么?
- We specialize. - In?
-谋杀 -该死的 艾德
- Killing. - Damn it, Ed.
我记得你说只有少数人是杀手
I thought you said only a few were killers.
是啊 听着 我知道我可能对真♥相♥稍加修饰了一下
Yeah, look, I know and I might have relaxed the truth on that
迈克 但这是为了你好
a little bit, Mikey. But it was for your own good.
我是说 有谁听说过一个由杀手组成的
I mean, who ever heard of an assassin's club
刺客俱乐部? 恩?
that was made up of killers? Huh?
但是你不用担心 伙计
But you don't need to worry, man.
我保证你不会成为其中一员
I'm gonna make sure you don't become a member.
所以相信我 伙计
So trust me, man.
哦 考虑到你到目前为止说的那些屁话
Oh, considering the bullshit you've spouted so far,
我不明白我为什么要这么做
I don't see why I should.
如果你能在这场作秀中按我说的来做那么一次
It's nothing I can't get you out of if you'd just do
我就能帮你摆脱一切
what I say this one time on this one simple gig.
如果我不喜欢 我就不干了
If I don't like it... I'm out.
成交
Deal.
你应该感到很荣幸 菜鸟
Should be honored though, recruit.
-这是一个非常高级的俱乐部 -莎拉会很高兴的
- It's a very exclusive club. - Sarah will be thrilled.
嘿 这件事你给我谨慎点 你听见了吗?
Hey, you check that shit. You hear me?
如果她发现这件事 我们都完蛋了
If she finds out one thing about this, we're all fucked.
知道了吗?
You copy that?
振作起来 伙计
Cheer up, man.
不过是一次我们可以像过去那样
It's like an opportunity for us
一起出去玩的机会 老兄
to get to hang out like old times, man.
-艾德 -你不觉得吗?
- Ed. - Don't you reckon?
-艾德 -嗯?
- Ed. - Huh?
-我不会为了你杀人的 -我知道
- I'm not killing anyone for you. - Yeah, I know.
哦 太棒了 太棒了
Oh, excellent! Fantastic!
我没想到你能这么快就找到它
I didn't think you'd be able to access it that quick.
立刻开始录音...
Start recording as soon as you--
等等
Hang on.
我在打电♥话♥的时候你可以安静一下吗?
Will you be quiet while I'm on the phone?
是的 不 不 不 不 没问题
Yeah. No, no, no, no. It's all good.
真的吗?
Really?
干得好 需要多长时间?
Huh! Nice work. How long will it take?
救命
Help.
好吧 我马上就到 好吗?
Okie dokie. I'll be there shortly, okay?
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救命 救命
Help. Help--
我说过你能说话吗?
Did I say you could speak?
上帝 该死 拿去
God! Damn! Wah wah! Here.
如果你快点 你可能会先到那里
If you hurry, you might get there first.
好吗?
Yeah?
不想在这多待一会儿 看辛迪变成独眼人了吗?
Don't wanna hang around? See Cindy become a cyclops?
我们刚刚进行到哪了?
Now where were we?
-艾德 他们有监控 -是的 我知道
- Ed, they have cameras. - Yeah, I know.
-哦 见鬼 -放松
- Oh shit! - Relax.
好了
All right.
我下车后
After I get out...
你数到五 就开枪打任何有动静的东西
you count to five, you shoot anything that moves.
如果你必须说话 那就用俄♥罗♥斯♥口音
And if you have to speak, use a Russian accent.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
我开玩笑的 伙计
I'm just kidding, man.
听着 你要保持冷静 听见了吗?
Listen, you keep your shit together, you hear?
-好的 -好吧
- Yeah. - All right.
别表现得那么害怕 老兄
And try not to look so scared, man.
-挺帅啊 -闭嘴
- That's a good look. - Shut up.
难以置信
Un-fucking-believable.
嘿 有人吗?
Hello. Anyone here?
人都他妈的在哪儿 伙计?嘿 你是塞勒吗?
Where the fuck is everybody, man? Hey, you Serrig?
我是马克 特乔派我来的
I'm Mark, Tejo sent me.
告诉我 这就是你处理SD资金的方式吗?
Tell me, is this how you look after an SD Investment?
-哈? -凯蒂在哪儿?
- Huh? - Where's Katie?
你♥他♥妈♥的别用问题回答我的问题
Don't you fucking answer my question with a question.
你把女孩关在这?
This where you keep the girls?
好了 好了 伙计 这太扯了
Okay, okay, man. This is bullshit.
我要你的人现在就到前面去 走吧
I want your crew out the front now. Let's go.
来吧 姑娘们 我们走吧 我们走吧 走吧
Come on, girls. Let's go. Let's go, let's go.
别让姑娘们来啊 你这该死的瘾君子
Not the girls, you fucking junkie.
你们回去工作吧 回去工作
You girls get back to work. Come on, back to work.
大家都回去工作 快快
Everybody back to work. Come on. Chop chop.
伙计 男的在哪儿?
Where are the boys, man?
那些被派来
The men that were sent here
封锁这些地方的人呢 伙计
to keep this place locked down, man.
没有人在盯梢这些女孩
There ain't no one watching the girls,
前面也没有人
there ain't no one out the front.
艾德派我来是对的
Ed was right to send me, man.
这些混♥蛋♥们在浪费我们的时间 对吧?
These motherfuckers are wasting our time, huh?
你想让我给特乔打电♥话♥吗?
电影精选列表