只有会员能进 不能有差错 规则就是这样的
Members only. No loose ends. Them the rules.
我唯一能做的就是救你的命
It was the only thing I could do to save your life.
我还以为你会喜欢那样 总比死了好
I thought you might like it that way better than dying.
不 不 伙计 完全不行 我的人生计划中
No. No man, no entirely. My life plan didn't include
不包括欠暴徒什么人情
owing the mob some kind of favor.
嘿 嘿 这是俱乐部
Hey, hey. Club,
-迈克 是俱乐部 -好吧俱乐部 管他是什么 伙计
- Mikey, the Club. - The Club, whatever is it, man.
我猜如果我不帮你杀人 我就死定了
I'm guessing if I don't help you kill someone, I'm dead.
是吗?就是这样 不是吗?
Is that it? That's it, isn't it?
-不 -我死定了 我死定了 伙计
- No man. - I'm dead. I'm dead, man.
不 不 你漫画书看多了 老兄
No, no. You read too many comic books, man.
这个俱乐部就像一个庞大的组织
The Club is like a massive organization.
只有少数人是杀手
Only a select few are killers.
另外
Besides...
我告诉他们你只是个潜在人选
I told them that you're only a prospect.
好吗?
All right?
现在我们要做的是让你表现得差一些
Now we just make it look like you're not a very good one.
懂吗?
Huh?
你会没事的 伙计
You're gonna be fine, man.
有我在呢
I got your back.
-你想让我做什么?-没什么
- What do you want me to do? - Nothing.
我开车的时候你跟我来就行了
Just want you to come with me when I pick up my ride.
-有滑板吗?-有 很多
- Got any wheels? - Yeah. Plenty.
我们在这里做什么?
Just what are we doing here anyway?
我们不应该回院子去吗?
Shouldn't we be back at the yard?
在昨晚的事故之后
After what went down last night,
所有的事都只能往后挪挪了
that's shit's going to have to wait.
好吧 如果老板发现了这个情况怎么办?
Okay... and what if the boss finds out about this situation?
他又能做什么呢?
And how would he do that, exactly?
相信我
Believe me.
爱德华就像一个卡♥通♥尿布
Edward's like a cartoon nappy.
外面很酷 但里面全是狗屎
It's cool on the outside, but inside he's full of shit.
来了
Here we go.
也是时候了
And about time.
你 呃 你真的要这么做吗?
You, uh, you sure you're up for this?
有些事你永远不会忘记
Some things you never forget.
嘿 伙计 哪个是鼻子?
Hey man, which one's the nose?
真的吗 爱德华?滑板?
Really, Edward? A skateboard?
跟着他们
Follow them.
走吧 伙计 跟上我
Go on, mate. Try and keep up.
你追我才对
You keep up.
别跟太近
Not too close.
比到最后
Race you to the end.
你太慢了
Too slow.
这个动作
Yes, that's a move.
看这个 看这个 看这个
Watch this, watch this, watch this.
你看到了吗?
Do you see them?
哇
Whoa!
太棒了 太棒了
That's good. That's good.
跟上
Keep up!
你上路了 伙计
You're on the road, mate.
他们在这
Here they are.
在右边 那里 在这转弯
On the right. Headed for that lot. Turn here.
-真不错 伙计 -谢谢 刚刚很好玩
- That was filth, man. - Thanks. Yeah, that was fun.
我希望我们有更多的时间 迈克
I wish we had more time, Mikey.
-所以我才在这 不是吗? -嗯?
- That's why I'm here, isn't it? - Eh?
等我做完这事 不是可以了吗?
Once I finish this thing, right?
我们到时就可以来玩一趟真的
We can go for a real skate, yeah?
你懂的 放手去耍
You know, hands down, wheels out?
-也许吧 也许吧 伙计 也许 -是吗?
- Yeah maybe. Maybe man, maybe. - Yeah?
呆在这 我一会儿就回来 好吗?
Stay here, I'll be back in a sec, yeah?
好的
All right.
我需要喝点什么
I'm going to need something to drink soon.
在这个街区的尽头有一个便利店
There's a 7-Eleven at the end of this block.
我的钱在家里
My money's at home.
我有五块钱 可以请你喝杯饮料
I've got five bucks. I can buy you a slurpy.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
-你们好吗? -嘿 挺好
- How you doing? - Hey. Yeah, all right.
是吗?你们今天玩滑板吗?
Yeah? You guys skating today?
-是的 -好吧 等会
- Yeah. - Yeah, later on.
你也是吗?你的头盔呢?
You too? Where's your helmet?
在家里
At home.
你不戴头盔就去玩滑板?
So you're going to skate without a helmet?
-嗯 是啊-真的吗?
- Uh, guess so. - really?
一群混子 你觉得如何?
A couple of likely boys. What do you think?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
插科打诨罢了 我...
Just gagging for it. I...
嘿 伙计
Hey boy!
她就像一只粪便边上的苍蝇那样在我身上乱摸
She was just all over me like a fly on a turd.
爽
Crazy.
我要你帮我个忙 大个子
Need you to do something for me, big man.
-请说 -嗯
- I'm listening. - Mm.
好吧 试试这个
Well, try this one.
看合不合适
See how it fits.
感觉还不错吧?
That doesn't feel too bad, does it?
然后扣起来 好了
Just clip that. There you go.
-太好了 -嘿 你们在忙什么?
- Perfect. - Hey, what are you guys up to?
这是你妹?
Is this your sister?
-是的 -是的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-是啊 她还没戴头盔 -她总是忘戴
- Yeah, she hasn't got a helmet. - She always forgets.
好吧 她现在可以借走这个了
Well, she can borrow this for now.
-来吧 妹妹 该走了 -流氓来了
- Come on, sis. Time to go. - It's T-Dog.
我们离开这里 走吧 我们走吧
Let's get out of here. Come on. Come on. Let's go!
嘿 嘿 那是我的头盔
Hey, hey! That's my helmet!
喂 你在我们的地盘上
Oi you! You're in our lot.
是吗?那头盔花了我20美元
Yeah? That'll be 20 bucks for the helmet.
哇 伙计 这个太大了
Whoa! Man, this thing is huge!
嘿 嘿 嘿 伙计 别那么玩
Hey! Hey, hey man! Don't ollie on that.
-你挺多话讲的 -什么?
- You got a smart mouth. - What?
-等一下 伙计们 -不 伙计 你等一下
- Wait a sec, guys. - Nah, mate. You wait a sec.
那太不礼貌了
That was fucking rude.
-就这样 T-Dog -快上
- Yeah, T-Dog! - Come on, T.
-抓住他 T -对 T
- Snap him, T. - Yeah, T.
-把他揍扁 -上吧
- Smash him up. - Come on.
揍他 T-Dog
Fuck him up, T-Dog.
如果你没钱
Now look, if you don't have the money,
你可以下次再给我
you can just pay me another time.
-砍他 -如果我是你
- Slice him up. - I wouldn't do that
我就不会那样做
if I were you.
哦 天哪
Oh, geez!
-放下刀 伙计 -妈的
- Drop the knife, mate. - Fuck!
他妈的我的肩膀断了
Broke my fucking shoulder.
是啊 你都想杀我了 伙计
Yeah, well, you tried to kill me, man.
-我们扯平了 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- I think we're even. - Fuck you!
你们这些胆小鬼在等什么? 扁他
What are you pussies waiting for? Get him!
-这孩子有两把刷子 -是啊 谁说不是呢?
- Kid's got skills. - Yeah... how about that?
你还在等什么 伙计? 上车 快点 快点
What are you waiting for, man? Get in. Come on. Come on.
系好安全带
Buckle up!
那不是K-Z的车吗?
Wasn't that K-Z's ride?
该死
Shit man!
伙计 刚刚那是怎么回事?
Dude! What was that, man?
什么?你看到了吗?你怎么回事?
What? You saw that? What happened to you?
说好的有你在呢?
What happened to "I got your back"?
很明显 你不用我帮你 伙计
Clearly, you don't need my help, mate.
但问题是 不仅仅只有我在看你 迈克
Problem is, I'm not the only one watching, Mikey.
什么? 什么 我们被监视了?我谁也没看见
What? What, we're being watched? I didn't see anyone.
你看不到的
And you won't.
但是你刚刚露的那一手
But that little display back there is gonna help
会让其他人觉得你够格的
the others think that you're legit.
虽然说那家伙看上去
I mean, even if that dude did need
电影精选列表