-你最近去哪儿了?-附近
- Where have you been? - Around.
把她带回我的地方 我分散他的注意力
Take her back to my place. I'll distract him.
-我猜这是你的主意 -是的
- I'm guessing this is your idea. - Yeah.
-第一个在哪?-在路上
- Where's The First? - On his way.
你真的对艾迪的事
Did you really not know
-一点都不知道吗? -嗯
- about Eddie? - Uh-huh.
-那他们为什么要找你? -因为我搞砸了
- Then why are they after you? - Because I screwed up.
和这些家伙对着干
And screwing up around these guys
会害死你的
gets you killed.
-我得回去 -回去做什么?
- I have to go back. - And do what?
我不太清楚 但是 很抱歉我没告诉你
I'm not quite sure. But look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you
关于艾德
about Ed and just--
和所有的事情 但是我们现在没有太多的时间来说这些了
everything, but we don't have much time to talk right now.
-好吗? -你说得对
- All right? - You're right.
-不 不 不 不 -不
- No, no, no, no. - No!
他是我的哥哥 我要和你一起回去
He's my brother. I'm going back with you.
听着 我能理解你的意思
Look. I know what's going through your mind right now.
我知道你在想什么 但请相信我
I know what you're thinking, all right? But just trust me.
拜托 我要你找个地方躲起来
Please. I want you to find someplace to hide.
就像玩彩弹一样 保持低调 别挨枪子儿
Just like paintball. Stay low and... don't get shot.
你能为我做到吗?求你了?
Can you do that for me? Please?
-好的 - 走 走
- Yeah. - Go, go.
哦
Oh.
你不能流得更快一点吗?
Can't you bleed any faster man? Come on.
你跟那些女士们有什么关系 曼森?
What is it with you with the ladies, Manson?
我看到你对外面那女孩做的手指画了
I saw the finger painting you did on the girl outside.
真正的艺术呢
Real piece of work. You know that?
跟你们两个小丑比起来 我他妈的就像毕加索
I'm a fucking Picasso compared to you two clowns.
那个女孩是我的一份杰作 为什么没人看的出来呢?
That girl's a piece of art. Why can't anyone see that?
法国人不会称之为艺术
French wouldn't call that art.
是吗? 当第一位到达这里的时候
Yeah? Well, when The First gets here...
他会看到你的真实面目
he's gonna see you for what you really are.
不过就是一个巨大的累赘
Nothing more than a liability.
然后我要把所有的烂摊子都收拾好
And then I'm gonna stitch up all the loose ends.
如果你认为隐藏证据
If you think that hiding the evidence,
绑♥架♥我妹妹 杀了我
kidnapping my sister, killing me...
会骗过那五个人
is gonna trick The Five into believing
让他们相信你不是在胡闹
you're not a fucking wack job.
你在做梦 曼森
You're dreaming, Manson.
你确定想这样吗?
You fucking sure about that?
哦 妈的 妈的
Oh fuck! Ow! Fuck a monkey's ass!
-你没事吧? -你在这里干什么 伙计?
- You all right? - What are you doing here, man?
-刮腊(挺下去) -刮腊 什么意思?
- Waxing off. - Waxing off. What do you mean?
来吧伙计 来吧
Give me some, man. Give me some.
现在不是时候 伙计 你得压住这
This is not the time, man. You need to put pressure on it--
我不想亲你 我不会亲你的
I don't wanna kiss you. I'm not gonna kiss--
-嘿 曼森在哪? -他走了
- Hey, where's Manson? - He's gone.
什么?
What?
-他走了 -去哪儿了?
- He's gone. - Gone where?
他要走了 伙计
He's fucking outta here, man.
弗利克 你在这吗?
Flick. Flick. You out here?
快来 我们得找部车
Come on. We need to get the car and--
-伙计 把手放上去 -别碰它
- Dude, put two hands on-- - Don't touch it.
别碰它 我没事
Don't touch it. I'm okay.
好吧 你有什么? 什么鬼东西?
Okay. What do you got? What the fuck?
拿开那...你要干什么?
Put that-- What are you going?
-这是真的 -我没事 我没事
- This is really... - I'm okay. I'm all right.
-莎拉 嘘 -快去 快去
- Sarah, shh-- - Go, go, go.
我爱你 伙计
I love you, man.
你把我的女人弄死了 是时候把你弄死了
You mess my girl up. It's time to mess you up.
闭嘴
Shut up!
把你的头放在这里
Put your head up here.
嘿 混球
Hey, Lurch!
把枪放下 快点
Drop the fucking gun, quick-draw.
迈克
Mike...
-放下该死的枪 -好的 好的 好了
- Drop the fucking gun! - All right, all right! Here.
-好孩子 -听着
- Good boy. - Look,
你可以把我交给俱乐部 好吗?
The Club can have me, all right?
-你要什么我就做什么 -是的 我知道你会的
- I'll do whatever you want. - Yeah. I know you will.
但是俱乐部对家庭
But the Club's got very specific rules
有非常具体的规定
about family.
你知道吗?
Did you know that?
他们永远不能知道这些
They can never know about us.
让我们走吧 好吗?
Just let us go man, okay?
她和这件事毫无关系
She's got nothing to do with this.
到这里来 抓住你女孩的手
Get in here and hold your girl's hand.
这是你和艾德的...
Like if it's between you and Ed--
-过来 跪下 -好的 好的 求求你
- Come in here and kneel down! - All right. Okay. Please.
到这里来 跪在你女人旁边 快点
Get in here and kneel down next to your girl! Now!
莎拉
Sarah!
该死
Damn it!
莎拉 莎拉 你还好吗? 深呼吸
Sarah, Sarah. You okay? Just breathe.
手放这 用力按着
Keep your palm tight. Put pressure on it.
这就行了 再见 艾德
This'll do. See ya Ed.
-迈克? -嗯
- Mike? - Hmm.
这比彩弹疼多了
This hurts way more than paintball.
好吧 你会没事的 好吗?
Okay. All right. You're gonna be fine, okay?
坚持住 坚持住
Just hang in there. Just hold.
-为我做点什么好吗? -任何事都可以
- Do something for me? - Anything.
-好 -杀了那混♥蛋♥
- Oh yeah. - Kill that piece of shit.
嘿 艾德
Hey Ed!
你结束了
Lights out!
-艾德 -介意我加入吗?
- Ed-- - Mind if I butt in?
好了 我们来跳舞吧
All right. Let's dance.
那个女孩怎么样了?
How's the girl?
该死的枪在哪儿?
Where's my goddamn gun?
啊 在这啊
Ah, there you are.
好了 来吧 大个子
All right, then. Let's do this, big boy.
真♥他♥妈♥疼
Goddamn that hurts!
出来 迈克
Come on, Mikey.
别跑了
Enough with the running.
迈克
Mikey.
你朝我的手开枪 我生气了
You shot me in the hand. That pissed me off.
我看见你了 迈克
I see you through there, Mikey.
你这个小混♥蛋♥
Let's go you little shit.
迈克
Mikey.
嘿嘿 迈克
Hey-hey, Mikey.
你竟然让我装第二轮弹♥药♥了 伙计
You're making me reload on you, man.
没关系 这并不会改变结局
That's okay. Doesn't change how this ends.
不过 这是一种耻辱
It's a shame, though.
你真的很有潜力
You had some real potential.
是的
Yeah.
你应该明白这些都不是私人恩怨
You should understand that none of this is personal.
你和我本可以组成一个很好的团队
You and I could've made a pretty good team, buddy.
你在哪里 你这个小杂种?
Where are you, you little turd?
找到你了
There you are.
找到你了 来吧 给我出来
There you are. Come on. Out you come.
嗯?
Huh?
艾德 嘿 你没事吧?
Ed? Hey. You all right?
-嗯?你刚刚在做什么? -好吧
- Yeah? What were you doing, man? - Yeah.
看来你看错了 艾迪
Looks like you were wrong about this one, Eddie.
他会做得很好的
He'll do just fine.
欢迎来到猎人俱乐部
Welcome to the Hunters' Club.
哇 哇 哇 哇 好吧 她和我一起的
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Okay, okay. She's with me.
对吧? 她不是一个威胁 她只是...
All right? She's not a threat She's, um, she's just...
这个 不算完
This. Not over.
让我解释一下
Let me explain...
电影精选列表