你怎么了 伙计?
What's gotten into you, man?
我也想问你同样的问题
You know, I can ask you the exact same thing.
我不知道刚刚我看到的是谁
I don't know who that was back there,
但肯定不是我认识的那个艾德
but it sure as hell wasn't the Ed I know.
是啊 太他妈的对了 老兄 那家伙死了
Yeah, too fucking right it wasn't, man. That guy's dead.
现在只有你和我 兄弟
And now it's just you and me, brother.
不 只有你
Nah, man. It's just you.
你想去哪儿 伙计?你没法自己一人
Where do you think you're going, man? You can't just get out
-说走就走 -走?我还没上道呢
- on your own. - Out? I'm not even in.
你♥他♥妈♥已经陷进来了
Yeah, fucking A-one you're in.
我救你的那一刻你就扯进来了
The moment I saved your life you were in, man.
你得搞清楚
You need to get it straight.
现在唯一能让你活下去的就是谎言
The only thing that is keeping you alive right now is a lie.
我的谎言
My lie.
你可不能他妈走到这些家伙面前
You don't just fucking rock up on these guys
告诉他们事情真♥相♥ 他们会杀了我们俩的
and tell them how it is, man, they'll kill us both.
你知道吗?因为这是俱乐部
You know what? And as far as the Club's concerned, man,
这才是唯一的出路
this is the only fucking way out.
该死
Shit.
答应我你会回家的
Just-- just promise me you'll go home, man.
我们有过约定的
We had a deal.
我知道你肯定在等我消息 我正要去报到呢
Yeah, your ears must be burning. I was just about to check in.
是的 是的 是的 十个吉普赛人 是的 搞定了
Yeah, yeah. Yup. Gypsies in ten. Yep done, done.
看他们的眼睛在发光
Look at their eyes glowing.
这太扯淡了
That's ridiculous.
怎么样?
Well?
没什么好说的 砰 砰 进去 出来 搞定
Nothing much to tell. Bing, bang, boom. In and out.
一点动静也没发出
Quiet as a mouse.
好吧 其实稍微有点动静
Okay, well. Look, it was a little less "quiet as a mouse" than it was "bing, bang, boom."
我只是在考验新人
I was just testing out the new guy.
我觉得他没有准备好
I don't think he's ready.
好吧 我们会考虑你的建议的
Yeah, well, we'll take your advice into consideration.
-屁♥股♥擦干净了吗? -是的 但是 老板 新来的家伙
- Are we clean? - Yeah, but, Boss, the new guy--
我想你知道这是怎么回事
Yeah, I think you know how this works.
我们没选错人吧 艾迪?
We're not making a mistake with you, are we Eddie?
没有 先生
No, sir.
说到重大失误 曼森在哪?
Speaking of massive blunders. Where's Manson?
-在做个好孩子 -你确定?
- Being a good boy. - You sure about that?
-玩得开心 伙计们 -谢谢
- Have fun, boys. - Thanks.
我一直都在观察你 迈克 不过我有点困惑
I've got my eye on you, Mikey. Gotta say I'm confused.
你为什么要跟那个二流子鬼混?
Why are you hanging with that two-bit hack?
-艾迪? -恩
- Eddie? - Yeah.
他是我的引荐人 怎么了?有人有问题吗?
He was my way in. Why? Who wants to know?
能帮忙的人
Someone who can help.
-你在暗示什么? -改变步调
- What are you suggesting? - A change of pace.
谢谢
Thanks.
哪个方向?
What direction?
你来说 它是怎么回到那里的?
You tell me. How did it go back there?
嗯
Yeah...
嗯 我想看你试一试
Hmm. I'd like to see you try.
嘿 他在这儿 嘿 泰迪 最近怎么样?
Hey, here he is. Hey Teddy, how's it going man?
我也这么想
I thought as much.
你和那个废物在一起是在浪费时间
You're wasting your time kicking around with that loser.
如果你认为这是在浪费时间
You think that's a waste of time,
你应该看看这个周末我要做什么
You should see what I was gonna do this weekend.
你需要一个有经验的担♥保♥人
You need a sponsor with some experience.
如果你够聪明 你会在你第二天醒来后悔之前
If you're smart, you'd leave that guy twisting in the breeze
赶紧离开那个二货
before you wake up wishing you'd taken the blue pill.
-我会记住的 -是的 你应该
- I'll keep that in mind. - Yeah, you should.
外面乱成一团 幸运女神都不知道在哪里
This gets messy out there, and Lady Luck's an ugly bitch.
-幸运女神? -是的
- Lady Luck? - Yeah.
好吧 那看来得靠自己了
All right. I'll make sure to bring a six pack.
干杯
Cheers to that.
你在这里干嘛 伙计?
What are you doing here, man?
我和普罗比刚刚开始相互了解
Probie and I are just getting to know one another.
我本来以为我认识布里斯维加斯俱乐部的所有相关人士呢
You see, I thought I knew all of the club's associates in Brisvegas.
你怎么做到把这他隐瞒了这么久?
How did you keep this one under the radar so long?
很简单 他不值一提
Easy. He's not worth mentioning.
我会和你联络的
I'll be in touch.
一定会的
You can count on that.
哦 该死
Oh shit.
-宝贝 -嘿
- Babe. - Hey.
-你在家 -你也是
- You're home. - So are you.
你早到了一天 发生了什么事?
You're a day early. What happened?
-洪水警报 -啊 真糟
- Flood warning. - Ah. Crap.
是啊 一切都很顺利
Yeah, it was going so well, too. We were lucky to get out
我们很幸运 在他们封路之前出来了
before they closed the roads.
-超级幸运 -你最近在做什么呢?
- Super lucky. - What have you been doing?
-嗯 没什么 -骗人
- Uh... nothing. - Liar.
-好吧 -新夹克
- All right. - It's a new jacket.
是的 你喜欢吗?
Yeah. Yeah. You like it?
-不 -哦 好吧
- No. - Oh. Okay.
看起来是我哥哥穿的
Looks like something my brother would wear.
脱了
Take it off.
如果这个画面让你不安 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if this little scene disturbs you,
但这是我的工作
but this is my job.
是"比尔和本" 还有那些吸毒的人
It's Bill and Ben, the crack-house men.
哦 艾德 你已经超越了你自己
Oh Ed, you've outdone yourself.
- 门 快点 -门没事
- ...door now! - The door's fine...
我们现在知道有9个人
We now know that nine people have been
确认死亡
confirmed dead
-似乎在... -你好吗?
- in what appears to be... - How are ya?
佛特谷外的
...a brutal gang shooting inside a large,
一个大型非法毒品实验室
illegal drug lab just outside
发生了一起残忍♥的团伙枪击事件
of fortitude valley.
醒醒 醒醒 业余艾德
Wakey, wakey, amateur Ed.
我还以为你这种人会睡一整天呢
I thought your kind slept through the day.
我之前就和五人解释过这事肯定会发生
I tried to explain to The Five that this was going to happen,
但他们就是不听我的
but they just couldn't see it.
现在我可以证明我是对的了
And now I can show them.
噢 玛丽莲 你昨晚是不是又尿床了?
Oh Marilyn, did you wet the bed, did you?
伙计 差不多了
Man, almost.
我整个早上都在笑
I've been pissing myself all morning with laughter.
我碰巧手里拿到了一组视频文件叫做"一号♥文件"
I happen to cross a certain set of video files Number One
视频文件很有趣
will find, um, very interesting.
我和他获奖的小猎犬号♥ 你怎么弄到的?
Me and his prize-winning beagle. How'd you get that?
就像我弄到你的其他东西一样的手段 爱德华
The same way I got everything else on you, Edward.
我就是能
I'm just that good.
我甚至知道
I even know about the lies
你一直在说谎
you've been telling. Yeah.
我知道你的小秘密
I know your little secret.
但这不是我打电♥话♥的原因 打开电视
But that's not why I'm calling. Turn on your TV.
谢谢 杰夫
Thanks for that, Jeff.
回到我们今天早上的主要新闻
Moving back to our main story this morning...
昨天深夜
...late last night...
-啊 早上好 -嘿 宝贝
- Ah! Good morning. - Hey babe.
-你煮什么? -鸡蛋
- What are you making? - Eggs.
天啊 这种消息可不是天天都有
God. You don't hear that everyday.
-他们真活该 -什么?
- Serves them right. - What?
昨晚一群匪徒在市中心枪战
A bunch of gangbangers shot each other downtown last night.
目前不愿就枪击事件的
...not willing to comment on the exact cause
确切原因发表评论
of the shooting at this time.
-你有一条信息 -他们发现
- And you got a message. - ...they found
大量的毒品和生产设备
a large amount of drugs and manufacturing equipment.
这是今年迄今为止最大的发现之一
One of the largest finds so far this year.
唯一的幸存者 被认为是一名SD成员
The lone survivor, also believed to be an SD member...
我们需要谈谈
-我去开 -不 不 不
- I'll get it. - No, no, no.
-不 不 不 不 -你在做什么?
- No, no, no, no. - What are you doing?
没什么 我们 我们得走了
Nothing. We-- we gotta go.
迈克尔
电影精选列表