Do you want me to call Tejo?
嗯?你想那么做吗?嗯?
Huh? Is that what you want? Hmm?
好吧
All right.
不 不 等等 等等 等等 等等
No, no, wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait.
大家都在这了吗? T-Dog在哪?
Is that everyone? Where's T-Dog?
他有急事
In emergency.
噢 操
Oh fuck!
他妈的 你看到那个家伙了吗?
Fuck! Did you see that guy?
我得重新装子弹了 伙计
I thought I was gonna have to reload, man.
来吧 来吧 我们走吧 快走
Come on, come on, let's go. Get moving!
迈克 看好门
Go, Mike! Go watch the door.
迈克 去看好那扇门 不要跟着我
Mikey! Go watch the door. No following me,
不要在街上打架 去看门 快去 走 走
no street fights. Watch the door. Go on, go, go.
快走
Come on.
动动你的小鸡腿 你♥妈♥的♥
Get your little chicken leg in there you motherf--
艾德 艾德 你在吗?
Ed. Ed. Ed. You there?
看他躲得了吗
Let's see him dodge this.
我不知道你是左撇子
I didn't know you were left-handed.
该走了 同志
It's time to be going, comrade.
别告诉我我们来这里是为了吸点毒
Don't tell me we came here so you could score.
哇 哇 你在做什么?
Whoa, whoa! What the hell are you doing?
你没有听说过因果报应吗?
Haven't you heard of karmic justice?
佛祖也不是这个意思吧?
I don't think this is what Buddha had in mind.
我不知道 也许不是 伙计
I don't know. Maybe not, man.
但是曼德拉 现在他可以像个吃蛋糕的胖孩子一样一泻千里了
But Mandela, now he'd be able to shit like a fat kid on cake.
哇 伙计 谁在看门?
Whoa. Man, who's watching the door?
别想什么狗屁门了 你到底怎么了?
Forget the door! What the hell is wrong with you?
你在评判我吗 伙计?
Are you shitting me, man?
很抱歉 这个画面让你不安
I'm sorry this little scene disturbs you,
但这是我的工作
but this is my job.
你的任务是看住那该死的门
Yours is to watch the fucking door.
但是你在看门吗?不 为什么?你迷路了吗?
Are you doing it? No. Why-- what-- Are you lost man?
我需要写个提示吗?看 这里有个标志
Do I need to put a sign? Look, there is a sign, huh?
我很担心 好吗?
I was worried, okay?
-门 快去 -门没事
- The door, now! - The door's fine. There's no one
附近没人
around for miles.
那不是重点 迈克
Yeah, well, that's not the point, Mikey.
当你说你要做什么事的时候 伙计 你要好好做
When you say you're gonna do something, man, you do it.
你不要想什么时候离开就什么时候离开
You don't just up and leave whenever you feel like it.
好吧 这不是门的问题
There it is. This isn't about the door.
你还在为我离开部队而不爽
You're still choked that I left the service. Now,
你等着说这句话多久了?
how long have you been waiting to say that?
差不多一小时
About an hour.
我本可以再等久一点的 迈克
And I probably could've waited longer, Mikey,
但是我现在他妈的对你很生气
but I'm super fucking pissed with you right now, man.
现在既然我们在这了
And we're at it...
你什么时候告诉我莎拉的事?
when were you gonna tell me about Sarah?
哦 不 不 不 你没有资格...
Oh no, no, no. You're in no position...
我没办法通知你吧 因为你已经死了啊
...I couldn't talk to you on account of you being dead.
你根本什么都不知道 艾德
You had no idea what things were like, Ed.
你走后是我帮他们度过难关的
I was the one that helped them get through after you were gone.
而且是莎拉让我接受了生活还在继续的事实 好吗?
In turn, Sarah helped me accept that life goes on, all right?
不管你喜不喜欢 一切都变了 艾德
So like it or not, things have changed, Ed.
什么都没变 伙计 你不能承诺任何事情
Nothing has changed, man. You can't commit to anything.
你也说得出口?你还想说什么?
...rich coming from you. Anything else you wanna say?
考虑到我们有多久没见面了?
Considering we haven't seen each other in how long?
-还不够久 伙计 -我很抱歉 你什么时候
- Not long enough, man. - I'm sorry. When did you turn
变成这样一个大混♥蛋♥的?
into such a gigantic asshole?
哦 我一直是个混♥蛋♥ 老兄
Oh, I've always been an asshole, man.
至少我不是个该死的胆小鬼
At least I'm not a fucking pussy.
你应该呆在那
You should've stayed there.
你应该呆在门边
You should've stayed by the door.
你能不能别再纠结了
Will you get over it already.
-不 伙计 -为什么?
- No, man. - Why?
因为我们面前有一群敌人
Because we got Charlie-Foxtrot.
哦 见鬼
Oh shit!
警♥察♥
...Police!
好吧 你想让我怎么做?
Okay, what do you want me to do?
-开枪吧 -好的 没问题
- Shoot someone, man! - Yeah, right.
拿去
Here.
给我♥干♥嘛 你当我章鱼吗? 你拿着
What am I? An octopus? You have it.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
-你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么 伙计? -你继续开枪就是了
- The fuck you doing, man? - Just keep killing!
来了来了
Coming through!
怎么回事?
What was that?
-要等两分钟 -见鬼
- Two-minute sleeper. - Shit, man.
我得从楼上的办公室里拿到安保硬盘
I gotta get the security drive from upstairs in the office.
-掩护我 -想都别想
- Cover me. - Forget that.
你比我枪法好
You're a better shot than me.
-楼上 对吗? -是的
- Upstairs, right? - Yeah.
我一分钟内就搞定
I'll be done in one.
你的滑板呢 贱♥人♥?
Where's your skateboard now, bitch?
闭路电视 不能擦
妈的
Fuck!
谁还活着? 有人挂彩了吗?
Who's alive out there, huh? Anyone bleeding?
起来 离墙远点
Rise, get away from the wall.
好吧
Yeah.
结束了 伙计 我们得离开这里
We're done, mate. It's over. We've gotta get out of here.
好了 我们走吧
Okay, let's bail.
好的 往门那跑 3 2 1
Okay. Run through the door in three, two, one.
见鬼 他从哪儿冒出来的?
Oh shit! Where'd he come from?
我们现在该怎么办?
What the hell do we do now?
啊 什么东西?
Ah! What the fuck?
-烟? -闻起来真恶心
- Smoke? - Smells gross!
嘿 那是什么?
Hey, what was that?
你说要等两分钟之后 我还以为是会爆♥炸♥呢
When you said sleeper, I figured in two minutes, you'd be like...
没想到是真的让他们睡了?
Not like sleeper, sleeper, man.
你应该感到丢人
You should be embarrassed.
我应该?
I should?
是的
Yeah.
你呢?你还说要搞成什么事故
What about you? I thought you were going to show me
现场的样子?
some kind of cool, stealthy accident.
你管这叫事故?
I mean, what do you call this?
帮派火拼
Gang related accident.
伙计 我们走
Come on, man. Let's go.
等等
Hang on.
什么?我只要20块
What? I only need 20.
搞定了吗?
Did you get it?
你留我在这可不是为了听我的时尚建议
You don't keep me here for my fashion advice.
不 我不是
No, I do not.
费德大约在20分钟前死了
Feed died about 20 minutes ago.
很快就会完成最终的协议
Soon that'll work through the final protocol
将其传输到光盘上 至少需要几个小时
and then transfer it to disc. It'll be a few hours at least.
另外一件事进展如何?
How are we on the other matter?
-哦 -工厂工人
- Oh. - Factory worker.
三年 第六个RAR 会一些武术
Three years, sixth RAR. Does some martial arts.
两张超速罚单 没被捕记录
Couple speeding tickets. No arrests.
有点无聊 那是谁?
Kinda boring. Who's that?
我想他恋爱了
I think he's in love.
-嗯 女朋友?-其实是未婚妻
- Mm. Girlfriend? - Fiance actually.
-她的资料呢? -不多 是个瑜伽教练
- What's her go? - Not much. Yoga instructor.
出生在墨尔本
Born in Melbourne.
呃 这个
And, uh... this.
哦 诸神保佑
Oh... blessed be the gods.
我不确定我是应该上报 还是
I wasn't sure if I should call it in or--
哦 不 不用了 我来处理这个
Oh no. No need. I'll deal with this.
-好的 -嗯
- All right. - Mm.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - Yes.
你今天开枪没有射中你自己 老兄 我为你感到骄傲
You didn't shoot yourself today, man, I'm proud of you.
-两清了? -是的 现在可以了
- We done here? - Yeah, for now.
很好
Good.
电影精选列表