Michael.
-感觉不像没什么 -哦 是的 好吧
- It doesn't look like nothing. - Oh. Yup. Okay.
开门 迈克尔 我们知道你在里面
Come on, Michael. We know you're in there.
好吧 你是对的 有点事
Okay. Yup, you're right. It's something.
这是件大事 我觉得那些人是杀手
It's something big. I think those guys are hitmen.
什么?
Whatever?
迈克尔 我们不想伤害你
Michael, we don't want to hurt you.
我们只是想和你谈谈
We just want to talk to you.
-好的 我们走 -嗯
- Okay, let's go. - Mm-hmm.
-你不能这么说 -再说一次?
- You can't say it like that. - I beg your pardon?
你不看电视吗?当人们这样说的时候
Don't you watch any TV? When people say stuff like that,
他们只是想打人
they're just gonna whack somebody.
我本来就只打算给他一张名片
I was going to show him a card.
哦真不错 给他张名片 我们没事儿 伙计
Oh great. Show him a card. Oh it's all good, mate.
迈克尔 我们是艾迪的朋友
Michael. We're friends of Eddie's.
啊
Ah f--
把车开到前面去
Yeah, bring the car out in front.
他要逃了
Yeah, he's going OJ.
(OJ也是橙汁的缩写)
他为什么要喝橙汁?
Why's he going for orange juice?
-他跑了 -哦
- He's running. - Oh.
迈克 我们要去哪?
Mike, where are we going?
-哦 嗯... -怎么了?你在做什么?
- Oh just, um... - What? What are you doing?
那些家伙真的是杀手吗?
Are those guys really hitmen?
来吧 我们来比赛 我们来比赛吧
Come on. Let's-- let's race. Yeah, let's race.
来吧 我们来比赛 这很有趣的
Come on, let's race. It's fun.
迈克 我还以为你在开玩笑呢
Mike, I thought you were joking around.
-那些人是谁? -我不知道 不确定
- Who are those guys? - I don't know. Not sure.
-那我们为什么要跑? -好的
- Then why are we running? - Okay.
我昨天有点奇怪
I had a little bit of a weird day yesterday
事情变得有点
and things got a little...
-他在那 -我们走吧
- There he is - Come on. Let's go.
得走了 跑
Gotta run. Come on.
快点 让曼森接电♥话♥ 通知他
Quick. Get Manson on the phone. Let him know.
是我
Yeah.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
你和他有问题是什么意思?
What do you mean you had a problem with him?
-哦 天哪 -迈克
- Oh geez. - Mike,
你能慢一点吗?这太荒谬了
will you slow down a minute? This is ridiculous.
嘿 嘿 迈克尔 你累了吗?我开车送你
Hey, hey Michael. You tired? I'll give you a lift.
我帮你开后备箱
I'll just pop the boot.
-真的吗? -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
-不 我们很好 谢谢 -迈克尔 那是谁?
- No, we're good. Thanks. - Michael! Who was that?
听着 我知道这可能很让你困惑
Look. I realize this is probably very confusing,
但我保证我们一到那儿
but I promise I'll tell you
我就把一切告诉你
everything once we get there.
-哪里? -去安全屋
- Where? - To the safe-house.
哦 安全屋
Oh, to the safe-house.
你什么时候有安全屋了 迈克?
When the hell did you get a safe-house, Mike?
-我不在的时候你干了什么? -哇 哇 这不太好
- What do you do when I'm away? - Whoa, whoa! This is not good.
好了 宝贝 你得走了 好吗?
Okay. Babe, you gotta go, all right?
穿过公园 我会赶上你的
Just cut through the park, and I'll catch up with you,
-好吗? -好的 我走了 但这
- all right? - Fine. I'll go. But this...
还不算完
not over.
迈克尔 你为什么要跑?
Michael. Why are you running?
怎么了?我和我女朋友每天早上都去慢跑
What? My girlfriend and I go jogging every morning.
你们两个也应该试试
You two should try it.
我们不会伤害你的 没有人会逮捕你的
We ain't gonna hurt you. No one is going to arrest you.
不 见鬼 夏洛克 警♥察♥比你们可好多了
No shit, Sherlock. Cops aren't as ugly as you lot.
是吗?
Is that so?
-你得跟我们去一趟 -不 不 不 不
- You need to come with us. - No, no, no, no.
你们别来烦我
You need to leave me alone.
我觉得你没有选择
I don't think you've got a choice.
不要
Don't!
你是认真的吗? 很简单的事
Are you serious? It was straightforward.
见鬼
Shit!
-嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 -哦 去他妈的人行道
- Hey, hey, hey, hey. - Oh, fuck me sideways.
改变计划 跟着她
Change of plan. Follow her.
宝贝 你想去哪儿?
Where do you think you're going, sweetheart?
就在这里 就在这里
That's it. Just over here.
- 迈克 -嘿 小心后面 后面
- Mi... Mike! - Hey, look out behind! Behind!
你后面
Behind you!
啊 跑完后休息一下
Ah! Little rest after your run.
好了 走
Okay, go.
-嘿 迈克 -嘿
- Hey, Mikey! - Hey.
我们就不啰嗦了 我只借些工具就行了
Could you save us the trouble. Just borrowing some gear.
睡衣真难看
Sick pajamas.
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗?
Have you lost your fucking marbles?
这不是我们来这里原因
This isn't why we're here.
我们友好地让他跟我们来一趟
We're supposed to bring him in easy.
友好?哦 对 你说的没错 你应该把这话告诉B组
Easy? Oh yeah, yeah. Tell that to the B team.
他们还在山顶上捡自己被打掉的牙呢
They're at the top of the hill sweeping up their own teeth.
不能带穆♥罕♥默♥德♥去山上
Can't take Mohammed to the mountain,
那就带他的女朋友去
you take his girlfriend.
他一定会跟着来
He'll go wherever the fuck you want.
那五个人要是知道了
The Five are gonna grind your balls when they find out
-一定会狠狠的揍你一顿 -胡说
- about this. - Bullshit.
他们会感谢我
They'll thank me.
这小妞就像买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥ 带我们去院子里
This chick's like a two-for-one deal. Get us to the yard.
操 该死
Fuck. Damn it!
我♥操♥ 他在我们后面?
What the f-- He's behind us?
是的 但他只有个滑板
Yeah, but he's only on a skateboard.
他不可能追上我们的
No way he's gonna catch us on that thing.
在前面左转
Turn left up ahead.
他不会跟上我们的
He won't be able to follow us in traffic.
他不见了 我说了吧
He's gone. Told you.
-嘿 滚开 -莎拉
- Hey! Get off! - Sarah!
宝贝
Baby!
莎拉 莎拉 醒醒
Sarah! Sarah, wake up!
滚蛋
Fuck off!
迈克 这可在马路中♥央♥呢
Mike, it's the middle of the road.
-莎拉 -那儿 那儿
- Sarah! - There, there.
是的 我看到了 我看到了
Yeah, I see it. I see it.
逃过这关再说吧 迈克
Escape through this, Mikey.
在那里 那个小坡会挡住他的
Up there. That hill will stop him.
他永远也爬不上来的
Huh. He'll never get up here.
你在哪里 迈克?你在哪里?
Where are you, Mikey? Where are you?
天哪
Holy shit!
我看见他了
I'm seeing him.
这家伙到底什么毛病?
What's this guy's problem anyway?
再快一点 他没机会了
Give it a bit more speed. He's got no chance.
好的 抓稳了
All right. Hold on.
跑过滑板有多难?
How hard is it to outrun a skateboard?
我在努力
I'm trying!
我受够了
I've had enough of this bullshit.
游戏时间结束
Playtime over.
哇 哇
Whoa, whoa!
今天不行 蜘蛛侠
Not today, Spider-man.
他妈的
Fuck!
好吧 真♥他♥妈♥棒
Well, that's just great.
嘿 谢谢你的到来 迈克
Hey, thanks for coming, Mike.
现在 听着 听着 我知道你现在
Now, listen, listen. Look, I know you're shitting
对我很生气
on me right now, man. You know what?
这是我应得的 我真的活该
And I deserve it, you know? I really do.
但我们现在必须把这事抛在脑后
But we have to put that shit behind us right now, man,
因为我们 伙计 怎么了
'cause we-- Dude, what--
当我收到你的短♥信♥时 俱乐部里的一些人出现在我家门口
Some heavies from the club rocked up just as I got
你说要我逃跑 所以我们就跑了 然后他们开始
your text, okay? You said run and so we ran and they started--
我没说要你跑 迈克 我说的是尽快
I didn't say run, Mikey, I said ASAP man. That doesn't mean
这并不意味着不吃早餐 不♥穿♥裤子
skip breakfast and don't put your pants on.
哇 你说"我们"了吗?
Whoa... did you say we?
电影精选列表