还挺得住
It's not bad.
快,快!
Come on! Come on!
快一点,赶紧上飞机,小心
I'm in! I'm in! Get in the plane! Hurry!
小心点
Hurry.
快点,快点
Hurry, hurry up!
快点
Hurry.
好的,来吧
Okay. Come on. Come on.
飞起来呀!
Fire!
该死的,让开!
Damn! Get out of my way!
装弹
Reload!
会撞上的
Take off!
会撞上了
Take off!
我们会撞上的
We're gonna hit 'em.
我们要撞上了
We're gonna hit 'em!
帮我一把,快拉!
Give me a hand.Pull!
使劲,拉起来
Pull, pull. Pull!
让我们飞起来
Let's do it.
快跳船...
Hit the...
醒醒,别昏过去
Come on. Come on.Stay with me here.
保持清醒,你不会有事的
Stay with me.You're doin' great.
加油
Come on.
听着,我得教你熟悉一下飞机的操作
Look, I should tell you a few things about airplanes.
为什么?
Why is that?
因为等到要降落的时候,我可能已经失去了意识
Cause I may not be conscious when it comes time to land this thing.
握住操纵杆,我让你感觉一下
Take the controls.I want you to get a feel for the yoke.
你是说真的吗?
You're serious,aren't you?
明白了,让我来吧
I got it. Okay.
好的,向西南,就这样
Okay. Okay, sw... Hey!
喔,稍微校正下方向
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Small corrections.
抱歉 - 轻一点
Sorry.Small corrections.
慢慢来,眼睛看着地平线
Small.Just look at the horizon.
等我们到达那里,按照顺序来操作
When we get there,you're gonna line up
离沙滩大约100英尺
about a hundred feet out from the beach.
离沙滩100英尺……
A hundred feet out from the beach.
今天在这里我们为两位好人
We are here today to honor two fine people:
罗宾•梦露女士和一位老朋友...
Miss Robin Monroe and an old friend, Mr...
神父,请原谅我,我有罪
Father,please forgive me, for I have sinned.
我错了,我错了...
I've been bad, very bad.
上帝啊,奎恩?
Oh, God. Quinn?
奎恩,别撇下我不管
Quinn, don't make me do this alone.
求求你,我一个人不行
Please, Quinn,don't make me do this alone.
该死的
Shit.
我想对我们的朋友奎恩•哈里斯说几句话
I would say a few words about our friend,Quinn Harris.
他是一个...
He was the kind of man who...
奎尼!是奎尼!快看
It's Quinny!It's Quinny! Look!
很好,和沙滩保持平行
All right.Lined up with the beach.
减速至60海里
Uh, throttle to 65 knots.
我怎么知道一海里是多少呀?
What the hell's a knot?
是奎尼,快看啦
It's Quinny! Look!
喔!
Oh!
谢谢... 感谢上帝!
Oh! Thank... Thank you, God!
放下襟翼、放下襟翼
Uh, flaps. Flaps, flaps.
好的,差不多了
Okay. All right.
稍微抬高机头,准备降落
Nose slightly elevated for landing. Here we go.
上帝保佑我吧
And, help me, God.
哦,天啦
Oh, my God!
我来了,亲爱的
I'm coming, sweetie!
快点,快点
Hurry! Hurry!
奎恩
Oh. Quinn.
奎恩,奎恩
Quinn. Quinn, Quinn!
嗨
Oh. Hey.
我们成功了
We did it.
罗宾,我来了
I'm coming, Robin!
亲爱的,坚持住
Sweetie, hold...
罗宾
Robin.
哦,天啦,你还活着 - 嗨,弗兰克
Oh, my God,you're alive.Hey, Frank.
你受伤了,你受伤了
You're hurt. You're hurt.
不不,我没事,我很好
No, no. I'm fine, I'm fine.
他需要医生,帮他找个医生
He needs a doctor.Get him... Get him a doctor.
医生,快找医生
A doctor! We need a doctor!
来吧,亲爱的
Come on. Come on, sweetie.
奎尼,你怎么样,亲爱的
Quinny, are you okay, baby?
你的腿能动吗?
Can you move your leg?
小心,你还好吧,亲爱的
Be careful.Are you okay, baby?
当心,慢慢来,稳住
Be careful.Steady, steady, steady.
茶准备好了
They brought the tea.
好极了
Oh, great.
要加点蜂蜜吗,亲爱的
Do you want some honey, sweetie?
好的
Sure.
酒店允诺我们可以免费住一个月
The guy said the hotel's offered us
什么时候都行
a month's free stay anytime we want.
是吗
Oh.
可能是怕我们起诉他们吧
They're probably afraid I'm gonna sue them.
你感觉怎么样,好点了吗?
How are you feeling? Are you all right?
很好,就是感觉有点累
Oh, yeah. I'm just, you know, tired.
哦
Ooh. Ah.
茶来了
There we go.
对不起,亲爱的
I'm sorry.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
没事,就是睡眠不足
Yeah, I didn't get much sleep.
弗兰克,过来
Frank. Come here.Come here.
来,坐这儿
Sit down.
真可怕
It was terrible.
我的意思是说
I mean...
真不敢想,我没有指望能够再见到你
I think deep down, I...I never expected to see you again.
你知道吗,我已经绝望了
You know? I was...I was lost.
我是说...
I was...
我们都是普通人,你知道吗,罗宾
We're just people, you know? You know, Robin?
我们并不十全十美,有时候在压力之下...
We're not perfect.I mean, under that kind of pressure...
我的意思是,人会做一些事情
I mean,people do things, you know?
我们有时分不清对错,会做傻事
I mean, you don't know right and wrong.
如果无意中做错了什么,我们可以相互原谅吗
You're cra... You're nuts.You know, you...
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
不喜欢闲着?
Keeping busy?
是呀
Yeah.
你好吗
How are you?
好多了,谢谢
Good. Good, thanks.
恢复得还不错,你怎么样?
This is not so bad. How 'bout you, your...
没事了,- 很好
It's fine. Good.
以后怎么办?
What's the deal here?
什么
Deal?
我们
With us?
你指什么?
What do you mean?
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
岛上发生的一切有特殊意义吗?
Was what happened on that island anything?
或者只是两个无助之人的
Or was it just something that happens to two people
一时冲动呢
when they're alone on an island together?
有特殊意义
It was something.
是真的?
"Something"?
是的
Yeah.
那么...
So...
现在怎么办?
Now what?
听着,我已经习惯了现在的生活
Look, I'm... I'm pretty set in my ways, and
你的人生有很多可能性
you got all kinds of possibilities.
该有更好的...
You deserve someone...
选择
Fresher.
难道这是随心所欲的事?
Don't you think that's up to me to decide?
让我们面对现实吧
Let's be smart about this.
你不会留下来当我的助手
You're not gonna move out here and become my copilot,
电影精选列表