Bon. Get Air-Sea Rescue,Mary, and call me back.
上帝啊 - 不
Oh, my God. - Oh, no.
好吧,你想喝水,我们去取
Come on. You wanna drink water,you gotta haul water.
走吧
Let's go.
你看什么? - 没什么
What areyou lookin at? - Nothin.
不对 - 没什么
Somethin. - Nothin.
你别这样看我,你太过分了
Oh, don't give me that. - You were ogling.
过分 - 对
"Ogling"? Yeah.
过分? 好,那我问你
Ogling? Let me ask you something.What?
你去商店买♥♥这件衣服的时候
When you go into a store to buy something like that,
对店员说什么
what do you say to the clerk,
我希望穿上这衣服就没人看我了,对吗?
"Give me that outfit so nobody will look at me?"
我喜欢被人看,只要不是你
No, I like people looking, just not you.
说出来让你好受点,你不是我喜欢的类型
If it makes you feel any better, you're not my type.
好极了
Oh, good.
为什么? - 什么?
Why? "Why"?
说来听听,不为什么.
Yeah. I'm making conversation. Why?
你话太多,喜欢瞎出主意
You talk too much. You're opinionated.
固执己见,刻薄又傲慢
You're stubborn,sarcastic and stuck-up.
你的臀部太窄
Your ass is too narrow,
胸部太小
and your tits are too small.
嘿!想知道为什么你不对我的口味吗?
Hey, you wanna know why you're not my type?
不想
Nope.
我是美国人,谢天谢地
I'm American.Oh, thank God.
汤姆玛拉,愿意为你效劳
Tom Morrow.I'll take you up.
我是弗兰克,想问一下要怎么找到他们
Frank. Listen. So how do we find 'em?
我们沿着海面飞行,同时搜索
We're gonna fly over the water and look out the window.
哇,就这样吗?难道...我是说
Wha... Whoa, whoa,whoa. That's it?
没有那些高科技的手段吗
What about the modern technology?
比如卫星,激光什么的
Don't you have satellites, lasers...
马丁先生,请坐到座位上去
Mr. Martin, just take your seat.
用那些手段才能找到他们
...heat-seeking kind of...
我叫瑞奇 - 好的,我是弗兰克
I'm Ricky.Yeah, great.I'm Frank.
听着,钱不是问题,我会付钱的
Listen, money is no object,all right?
好的,请上去吧
Yeah. Just get in.
你试着深呼吸,我觉得这很有帮助
Try breathing very deeply.I find that helpful.
如果他们落了水,刚过12小时
If they went into the water,it's only been 12 hours.
那还有机会找到他们的
It's a good chance we'll find 'em.
嘿,头儿,干嘛不让我领路?
Hey, Bwana,why don't you let me lead for a while?
好吧,这一定很有意思
Okay. This'll be interesting.
哦
Ohh.
嘿,那儿,看见了吗,是我找到的
Now there. You see? I found it.
快点,奎尼
Come on, Quinny.
天呐
Oh, my...
呃,太美了
Oh, it's beautiful.
奎恩,这真是...
Quinn, this is...
哦!呃!
Ooh! Oooh!
嘿,嘿,嘿,等等
Hey! Hey, hey, hey.Hold on.Whoa!
你在做什么?
What are you doin'?
那是什么鬼东西?
What the hell's that?
只是头猪而已,我说你在怕什么?
It's a pig. What areyou worried about?
它比你还害怕... 看着
He's more afraid of us than we... Watch.
嘿,走开,走开 快滚开
Ha! Go on. Go on.Go on! Get out of here.
嘿,嘿
Ho-ha! Ha.
快走开,快点
Come on. Come on.
哇
Whoa.
走开
Come on.
嗨,奎恩
Hey, Quinn.
又怎么了?
Huh? What?
什么事?
What?
我不想打扰你,但是...
I'm sorry to interrupt you, but
我恐怕是有麻烦了
I'm having a bit of a problem.
麻烦?你怎么了
What's the problem?
有个东西游进了我的裤子
Some sort of creature has just swum up my pants.
我猜肯定是一条蛇
I'm guessin ... I'm guessin' a snake.
哦
Oh.
这可不妙
That's bad.
那... 我该怎么办?
So, uh, what do I do?
我是说,我可以蹲下,然后抓住它
I mean, I could reach down and grab it.
不,这太冒险,蛇可能是有毒的
No. That...That could be risky.Might be poisonous.
哦,对,从另一方面来看
Well, right.But on the other hand,
如果它有毒,可能就会咬我
if it's poisonous and will bite me,
总不能让它一直在我这里游来游去的吧?
do I want to allow it to continue to swim around in my shorts?
说的没错
All good questions.
请你给我点建议,忠告
Would you just give me some advice?
或者其他什么的,我都愿意接受
Just advice, input,anything. Give it to me.
现在我都听你的,都按照你说的做
I'm very open at this particular juncture,all right?
现在站着别动,保持冷静
Just stand still.Still.
千万别动
Stand still.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
放松一点 - 好的
Relax. Right.
天呐
Oh, God.
不 - 怎么了
Oh, no. What?
不太妙 - 啊?
Not good. What? Wha...
嘘,现在我需要集中注意力
Shh. I'm trying to concentrate here.
好的,好
Okay. Okay.
让我看看
Now, let's see.
最好别让我看见你笑
Better not catch you smiling.
喔
Ooo-ooo.
谢谢你
Thanks.
这么说我还有点儿能耐
Well, I'm not without skills.
哇
Whoa.
你要去赴约会吗?
You goin' on a date?
你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
时装表演吗?
Why the fashion statement?
我去打猎
Goin' huntin'.
哦,猎什么?
Ooh, for what?
不
No.
不要杀它们
You wouldn't.
你看它们长得多漂亮啊
They are magnificent creatures.
可我听说它们的味道很像鸡
And I hear they taste just like chicken.
鸡
Chicken?
嗨
Hey.
也许我应该尝尝
Maybe I should have a taste.
要知道,万一哪天有人问我,你吃过孔雀吗
just in case somebody asks me someday,Have you ever had peacock
那么我可以毫不犹豫的回答:是的
I can say, "Yes, I have."
放心,你不会后悔的
You won't regret it.
呃,太好了
Okay, perfect.
喔
Whoo! Ah.
喔
Oh.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
嗯
Mmm.
嗯,哇
Mmm. Wow!
味道确实像鸡
Chicken.Okay, chicken.
你一直是飞行员?
Have you always been a pilot?
成年后一直是
All my grownup life.
喜欢做什么?
Like doing what?
喜欢各种飞行 - 嗯哼
All kinds of flying. Mm-hmm.
我曾经在生意上是很成功的
I had my own very successful business.
干嘛放弃了?
What happened?
因为...
Well,
我找到了更好的生活,就这样
I found a better way of life, that's all.
比如说
Like what?
来到这儿
Came out here,
在美丽的海滩上建个小屋 - 嗯
got a nice little house on a beautiful beach. Mm-hmm.
有自己的飞机
Got my plane.
嗯
Uh-uh.
做自己想做的事情
Doing what I want to do.
享受平静和安宁
Got peace and quiet.
过着每个男人都梦想的生活
Livin' the life every man dreams of.
是呀,直到他们12岁
电影精选列表