非常抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry. Excuse me.
哦
Ooh.
嗨,宝贝
Hey, baby.
你们要去马加提岛?
Hello. Are you guysgoing to Makatea?
希望能顺利到达 - 你们会喜欢那儿的
We hope. Oh, you'll love it.
是美国人吗?
Are you from the States?
是的 - 我在那里住过一段时间
Yes.I lived there for a while too.
很好玩
It's very fun.
奎恩,你看我买♥♥了什么
Hey, Quinn, look. Look what I got.
那是什么,宝贝?
Check it out. What's that, baby?
泳衣呀,傻瓜
It's a bathing suit,silly.
我还以为是眼罩呢
I thought it was an eye patch.
欢迎莅临马卡提岛
Welcome to Makatea.
我们到了 感谢搭乘哈里斯货运公♥司♥的航♥班♥
Here we are.Thanks for flying Harris Freight,
经常乘坐的旅客可以累积一定的积分
where frequent flyers earn bonus points good
来换取精美礼品
for valuable merchandise.
嘿,你不会想偷走我的救生衣吧
Hey, you're not trying to steal my vest, are you?
是马丁和梦露小姐吗 - 是的
Martin? Miss Monroe? Yes.
欢迎光临汗奈提饭店 - 谢谢
Welcome to Hanaiti. Thank you.
我是菲利普·圣·克莱尔,酒店的经理。
I'm Phillip St. Claire,the general manager.
你好
Hi.
我们可以为马丁先生准备房♥间吗?
Can we have the reservation for Mr. Martin?
哦
Oh!
太美了
Oh, this is beautiful!
哇
Wow!
哇哦
Wow!
好吧,我们住下来不走了
Okay. All right, we're never leaving.
是的
Yes.
希望这是我们一生中最难忘的假期。
I want this to be the most unforgettable vacation of our lives.
开心吗
Havin' a good time?
亲爱的,我开心极了
Oh, honey,I'm havin' a great time.
知道今天是什么日子吗?
Hey, you know what today is?
什么日子?
What?
我们的周年纪念日
It's our anniversary.
周年纪念日?
We have an anniversary?
是的,非正式的
Yeah, unofficially.
三年前的今天,我们初次相遇
Three years ago today, we first met.
就是今天?
Today?
是的,记得我们两人同时抢搭一辆出租车?
Today. You don't remember? We fought over a cab.
哦,想起来了,我骂你是个傻帽
Oh, I called you a jerk. Yes. Yes.
太好了,你还记得
Oh, great,that you remember.
对不起 - 没关系
Sorry.That's okay.
这也是爱情冒险的一部分
It was all part of love's odyssey.
冒险? - 嗯哼
Odyssey? Mm-hmm.
如果我问:今晚你愿意为我戴样特别的东西吗
If I asked,"Would you wear something special for me tonight..."
你指什么?
What'd you have in mind?
这个
This.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
♪ The Calypsonians ♪
♪ Were all gathered together ♪
♪ Singin' such a mournful tune ♪
♪ I don't know if it was In the summertime ♪
♪ It could be the month Of May or June ♪
我马上就回来,好吗
I'll be back in a second, okay?
好的
All right.
♪ Over lovin' Over, over, over ♪
♪ Over lovin' you ♪
我一直认为这个小岛很美
I always thought this was a beautiful island,
不过有你在就更美了
but with you here,it is even more beautiful.
你来马卡提多久了?
How long have you been on Makatea?
你是在开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?
不是
No.
你载我们来的,就在今天
You brought me here... Today.
五个钟头前
Five hours ago?
哦,从那以后发生了许多事情...
Oh. So much has happened since then...
哦,哦
Oh! Oops. Oopsy.
哇哦
Wow.
坐好了
There you go.
我滑倒了 - 是的
I slipped. Yeah.
你的副驾驶呢
So where is your,uh, copilot?
哦,她正忙着应付游客呢
Oh, she's busy with the tourists.
听起来你好像不太喜欢我们
Well, that sounds like you don't like us.
怎么会呢,千万别得罪自己的衣食父母
Oh, no. Never bite the hand that feeds, uh, your mouth.
永远不要
Whatever.
而且,你知道,他们其实挺逗乐的
Besides, you know,they're... They're good for a laugh.
你很爱笑,是吗
You're a big laugher,are you?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
他们来到这里想要寻找奇迹
They come here looking for "the magic,"
每个人都想找到一份
expecting to find romance
不同寻常的浪漫爱情
when they can't find it any other place.
或许能找得到呢?
Maybe they will.
这只是一个小岛,宝贝
It's an island, babe.
除非你带来,否则到哪儿找去呢?
If you don't bring it here,you won't find it here.
哦,了不起,飞行员兼哲学家
Oh, heavy.Pilot and philosopher.
我请你喝杯酒吧
Let me buy you a drink.
嘿,我有伴了
Hey, I'm here with somebody.
你还记得他吗? 他和我一起来的
You remember him? He came in with me.
我是说请你们两个
I meant both of you.
不,刚才你没这么说
No, you didn't.
你是纽约人,对吗
You're from New York, aren't you?
嗨,都没问题吧
Hey, is everything okay?
很高兴又见到你
Well, hi. Nice to see you again.
我也是
Yeah, you too.
让我请你们喝点什么
Let me buy you a drink.
哦,那真是太感谢了
Oh, that's very...
我们走吧
Let's go.
我们要走了,所以...
Oh, but we're leaving. And so...
好吧,那改天吧
Well, maybe someother time...Ta-ta.
改天我再请你们
I'll buy you a drink.
好的,再见
Okay. Bye.
他是不是在骚扰你? - 哦,没有
Was he bothering you? Oh, no.
他是在搭讪你吗
Was he hitting on you?
看上去他好像是在挑逗你
From over there,it looked like he was hitting on you.
可能有一点吧
Maybe a little...
是吗,那要不要我去揍他一顿?
He was? Do you want me to do something about it?
那会怎样?
Like what?
嘿,我每天去健身房♥可不是去闲晃的好吗
Hey, I don't go to the gym every day just to watch old guys shower.
你知道,我很厉害的
You know, I will...
真的吗
Really? Really?
妙极了,大海! 妙极了,天空!
Well done, ocean.Well done, sky.
好样的,鸡尾酒
Well done, mai tais.
好样的,硅胶假乳. 我的天
Well done, silicone. Oh, my.
嗨,我快被烤焦了
Hey, I'm... I'm getting a little toasty here.
要我帮你涂防晒乳吗,亲爱的
You want me to putsome cream on you,honey?
你愿意吗,你肯为我涂吗
You'd do that for me? You'd cream me up?
当然,只为你. 防晒乳呢
Only for you. Where is it?
打扰了,梦露小姐. 有您的电♥话♥
Excuse me. Miss Monroe? You have a phone call.
我的电♥话♥?
I do?
请到吧台来接
You could take it at the bar.
什么事,谁会找到这儿来?
What... Who would be calling you here?
不知道,我一会儿就回来
I have no idea. I'll be back.
请给我两杯迈泰酒 - 好的,女士
Could I get twomai tais, please? Yes, ma'am.
谢谢. 喂
Thank you. Hello?
我知道你在度假,但这火烧眉毛,亲爱的
Look, I know you're on vacation,but this is a dire emergency.
不会吧
Oh, no.
摄影准备就绪
The photo shoot's on,
但这是个可怕的噩梦
but it's an availability nightmare.
模特文德拉和拳王埃文德·霍利菲尔德只有17个小时的空闲
Vendela and Evander Holyfield only have a mutual 17-hour window.
如果我们现在不拍,这四个月他们都没空
If we don't get them now, nobody's available for four months
五月份的杂♥志♥封面就要泡汤了
and we lose them for the May cover.
肯定有其他人可以干这个活吧,别毁了我的假期
There's gotta be somebody closer whose life you can screw up.
糟糕的是我没有别的人选
That's the ironic thing, dear. There's not.
模特儿在雪梨、拳王埃文德在大阪
Vendela's in Sydney. Evander's in Osaka.
我今早把摄影师泰勒送上了去帕皮提的飞机。
电影精选列表